July Babies!

Ohhh Luckyeleven I can't wait to hear about your scan! Are you finding out? What do you think the gender is??

Ps....July 18th ROCKS!! That's my bday too:haha::happydance:

:haha: I can't wait either! Oh I already know the gender, I couldn't wait and had a private scan done at 16 weeks :haha: We're having a boy but I'll like that reconfirmed on monday :) Oh yay! That's two people I know on bnb that have their birthday on my due date :) :dance: Lets see if this baby is actually born on that day! How cool will that be? :)

im due july 4th!! xx
super excited. So that puts me at abotu 21 weeks and five months along.
Just found out last tuesday that were having a boy. so that definitely brings my spirits up a bit as well. THis is my second child. My daughter will be four in may! So this pregnancy makes us complete.

Hi welcome!! I find out what Im having wednesday.

im due july 4th!! xx
super excited. So that puts me at abotu 21 weeks and five months along.
Just found out last tuesday that were having a boy. so that definitely brings my spirits up a bit as well. THis is my second child. My daughter will be four in may! So this pregnancy makes us complete.

Hi welcome!! I find out what Im having wednesday.

Thank you!!!!
Ooohh... congradulations!!! Its so antticipating to wait around...

I have my gender scan on Monday, can't wait! I caught a bad cold and had a slight fever yesterday, I am just hoping everything is ok!

Ok so I love my husband and he works so hard to take care of our family and I know he is excited for our newest member to come but he is driving me crazy or maybe it is me driving him crazy but anywho, I had a small panic attack over when I might deliver (I know it is still awhile away) but the doc I am seeing only will deliver there. So I have been looking at other options and he is like that is fine do what ever makes you feel comfortable and it kinda made me sad. I know that sounds crazy but I guess I just wanted him to be more involved with the conversation I guess. Have your other half's done anything lately to drive you crazy?

Hello all,
Exciting time with everyone getting scans,

I have been in hospital for 2 days with a Kidney stone, they put me in Maternity ward so they can monitor Bub if I need strong drugs, but so far so good, another scan tomorrow to check on large stone

I'm in hospital too - I had 2 days of strong, painful contractions and they were afraid I might be going into labour (and of course it's at least 3 weeks too early for baby to make it). I'm being monitored and I'm on meds but the baby itself is fine as long as he/she stays where it is for a bit longer. My contractions did stop eventually yesterday evening but they're back again (but without the pain).

Oh ready you poor thing! I will keep fingers and toes crossed that baby stays where he/she is for you. You are in the right place. Sending hugs x x

Hope you feel better soon too pitty x

oh my goodness Pitty!! I hope you feel better soon!!
Ready I hope they find the right medicine to make the contractions stop!
Thinking of You both!

Thanks everyone,

well scan showed that stone has not moved, its a 8mm stone trying to fit through 1mm, so they dont think its possble, know more tomorrow but they are saying I will need a stint.

Got to perv on Bubba again so that was nice...

ladies in hospital - i am praying for your speedy recovery. you're in the best places for your bubs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->