July Babies!

Pitty, hope that stone makes its exit soon. Im sure the stent will do the trick.

Ready or not, i hope you make a quick recovery. Best wishes xxx

Welcome Stalkers and New Members! :wave:

Those in the hospital I am thinking of you and praying for a speedy recovery! :hugs:

AFM, I have a head cold. :cry: Been feeling very crappy. Here is my 19 week bump.

https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/Martinez%20Baby%20number%203/19WeeksBaby3.jpg

try4girl - DH is not making me crazy per say, but tiny girl keeps laying on my bladder. I have been giving her a little push every once in a while to get her up around my belly button instead. If he catches me, he tells me to leave his daughter alone and quit poking at her. :haha: I told him I was going to stick my elbow in his bladder all day and see how he felt about my position. I know she is in there loving every second of this!

Pitty - Good luck with the stones! I hope you get to feeling better soon!

Readyornot- Praying for you! Keep relaxing!

Two things today. 1) Did you do the trisomy test? We decided not to test as it will not change our minds about the babe and I didn't think I could prepare myself more if it was positive and they get false positives! On the other hand, I cannot stop thinking about it! 2) My cousin is just a few days behind me with her pregnancy and her husband is being very rude with weight comments. If my husband said some of those things, so called "jokes", I would cry my eyes out. It is not my place to say anything, but my heart is breaking for her. She was not small to start with and has gained quite a bit already. But, she is carrying his child! Urrggh! Venting!!!

Pitty, hope that stone shifts soon. And in the meantime, enjoy those shots of Bub!

Ready, sending all sorts of good thoughts. That's a very positive thing that the painful contractions have stopped. Hopefully they're under control until much, much later in the pregnancy.

AFM I've spent a lot of time at the hospital too. My mom had a stroke at the weekend. It's a big shock, but so far it looks like she was really lucky.

Hope everybody else is having a calmer time.

Well Pitty unfortunatley I am in the same boat as you... kidney stone. I was only kept in the hospital for a night so now I am home and feeling pretty crappy. Can it be July yet ladies?

So sorry to hear about your mum InVivo. :hug:

InVivoVeritas I am so sorry to hear about your mom! :hug:

My husband just felt the baby kick for the first time! :happydance:

Then like a ****** I threw my iPhone down the toilet....currently it's in a bowl of rice hoping it'll revive.... :(

Still sick today (day number 7) But have my gender scan in 4 hours! woohoo! :)

hoping all that are sick are feeling better today!

peace: we had the 12 week screening and it came back really good. about 1/40 000 chance of downs and all the others were good results too. it wouldn't have changed anything if the results had been 1/2. We wouldn't have had an amnio because of the risk of miscarriage and would have loved the baby to bits whatever. We just wanted to know so that we could be prepared. just our personal choice, i can totally see why you wouldn't have the test at all.

beanhunter: that's awesome! dh has been sat with his hand on my belly for days but nothing. i can feel the baby kicking, but obviously not hard enough yet. he's got 2 months of 80 - 100 hour weeks starting thursday so won't get much chance to try for a while.

i've finally got my scan today at 3. only 2 weeks late! i really hope the baby behaves and doesn't sit with its legs crossed! we'd be so happy either way, just want to know!!:happydance:
i'm feeling huge at the mo, i think i doubled in size at the weekend. one of the parents from my class told me i was waddling! i'm only 22 weeks. :wacko:

So I had my scan today and it went AMAZING I am so relieved. The baby has no signs for down, tri 18, clubfeet or any of the other issues that my oldest son has. I was told my odds for a downs baby is 1/2300 and for tri 18 it is 1/1000 so all in all today was a great day I am so relieved. I am still team yellow my husband knows I kinda think it is a boy but who knows I can't wait for the next 22 weeks to go by. Well I guess I want some of it to go slow only cause my husband and I are sneaking aways for a holiday in March without any of our kids, so it can speed up after that. LOL

InVivoVeritas----I hope your mom has a speedy recovery

afisppq----can't wait to hear about your scan.

peacelikeariv----We are not having a anmio this time but I have had them with my other 3 pregnancies. We are also not having any other test done.

Bug222, only the night? how big is yours and did you pass it? Mine is 8mm by 5mm and its trying to fit through 1mm, ive been in 4 nights now, maybe get to go home tomorrow

albs-- I know exactly how you feel! I felt like I was waddling all day yesterday but I guess I was just bloated on top of "popping" a little more :shrug: Today wasnt so bad though. Your bump changes a lot from day to day and week to week so you might seem HUGE one day then normal the next.
I cant wait to find out!!!! I can NOT be team Yellow! I plan too much :haha: 1 more week for me!!!!!! YAY!!! :happydance:

Pitty- yeah just the one night... i have a LONG history of kidney stones so i pretty much know what to expect and what my "norm" is. Luckily over the course of many stones I have developed a pretty high pain tolerance (the first stone I had went undiagnosed for over six months). Im not actually sure on the size.. they are usually pretty small.. just spiny little guys. How are you doing?? Are you still in the hospital? I hope they are taking good care of you and if you had the stent already it is giving you some relief. Just be careful when you have the stent and try not to do too much.. i found that I would get really bad spasms when I pushed myself when I had a stent in. Take good care of yourself!!

Yes still in hospital, I must have a high pain threshold also cause I dont find it that painful, all ive had in 5 days in here is a total of 4 panadol.
They are going to let me go home tomorrow and if pain gets bad they will put the stint in or he said cut something to let it go through, as its nearly out.

it's a boy!!!
although, for about 5 minutes it was a girl... then she rechecked and it's def a boy!
the scan was amazing, it was so great to see HIM!
he has got one enlarged kidney, so we have to go back for another scan in third tri. the ultrasound tech didn't seem concerned though. she said it can sort itself out and even if it doesn't it's not usually anything too serious.
just got to think of a name now, we had a girl one all picked out, but just can't find a boy one that fits.

:happydance: yay albs that's great news, I'm sure the kidney will sort itself out

Invivoveirtas fingers crossed for your mum :hugs:

Fingers crossed you will be out of hosp soon pity, and :hugs: for you too bug222 kidney stones are not fun

Try4girl so glad that everything was good with the scan

Managed to tidy out the spare room today (aka the dumping ground) put loads of stuff into the attic and tidied it up so we are beginning to get there!

Beanie has been kicking me LOADS recently and DH felt some kicks yesterday :cloud9:

Hope everyone is doing well and all scans go fabulously xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->