July Babies!

Happy to report that all was well with my scan yesterday. We are definitely having a boy :dance: Baby was being so cute yesterday drinking his amniotic fluid. He kept wriggling around so I got sent to walk around to get him to move positions so that the sonographer could get all her measurements done. Congratulations to all the ladies who've had good scans :)

Such an exciting time!!!! I love finding out!!

Hope everyone is doing ok.

Such an exciting time!!!! I love finding out!!

Hope everyone is doing ok.

I was right! We are having a girl! Didn't get any good photos this time because she was moving around a lot but the doc got all the measurements needed. Now we need to think of a name because we already had a boys name picked out...it's time for this cold to go away!

Congratulations everyone who has had scans!

As for me, I wish I would feel more movement, just the occasional bubble popping sensation, oh and lots of sitting on mommy's bladder!

Congrats everyone on the gender scans!! Mine is tomorrow morning!! :) So excited.

I was wondering have any of you ladies been light headed or blacked out during pregnancy? I was in the kitchen and all of a sudden I felt light headed so I stook leaning against the sink and put my head up and my eyes started blacking out and it felt like I was about to pass out so I went and sat on the couch.

congrats albs and luckyeleven on team blue!!!

congrats afisppq on team pink!!!!

ann89- i get this every once in a while... after i sit for a bit i seem to be ok. I'll be mentioning it to my ob at my appt tomorrow.

Ahhh I'm loving all these gender announcements!! Congrats to everyone! Yippy!

I get dizzy now and then, and sit down and drink water.

Congratulations on the gender announcements ladies!!!! :hugs: Mine is in 2 days and 2 hours! :happydance: Starting to think I am having a boy now though. I did dream last night I am carrying a girl so 50/50 chance! :lol:

If I move too quickly or all of a sudden I get light headed and almost blackout.

I think I have SPD!! :cry: Does anyone else have it?

What's SPD?

I also had a dream last night that I was getting my scan and they said it was a girl :) But I think it's a boy.

Hi Ladies

I hope all that are unwell get better soon and am loving the ender results! We had our anomaly scan on Friday and all was great, I am happy to announce we are team :blue: He was wriggling like a maniac and had a lovely long scan because of it!

Good luck to all the ladies yet to have their scans! I am loving reading all the updates!

Hi Ladies

I hope all that are unwell get better soon and am loving the ender results! We had our anomaly scan on Friday and all was great, I am happy to announce we are team :blue: He was wriggling like a maniac and had a lovely long scan because of it!

Good luck to all the ladies yet to have their scans! I am loving reading all the updates!

Congrats on team blue!

I think I have SPD!! :cry: Does anyone else have it?

I think I do too. It started a couple of days ago. It's not too bad, just makes it difficult to get comfy at night. If it gets worse I'll go to the doc, but at the mo i think i'll be able to last until my next appointment in three weeks. It's not exactly very painful, but the pain is quite nausiating. i just hope it doesn't get worse. i've also got sciatica so between the two, if they get any worse, work will get quite challenging!

What's SPD?

I also had a dream last night that I was getting my scan and they said it was a girl :) But I think it's a boy.

I was thinking the same thing...what is SPD? I always dreamt girl and oh and behold, it's a girl!!!!:happydance::cloud9:

Ladies don't forget to PM Biliboi with your gender results! blue/pink or yellow!! I love looking at the list!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->