July Babies!

ann89 & Canada8 here is a link to SPD https://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/symptoms-and-solutions/symphysis-pubic-dysfunction.aspx

I could be wrong with it but I am gonna ask my doctor to confirm on Thursday.

Makes me wonder if I am having a girl now. That was my first instinct. I am just so confused because this pregnancy has a little bit of the same experiences I had with both my other children and those were both completely different from each other.

Hi Ladies

I hope all that are unwell get better soon and am loving the ender results! We had our anomaly scan on Friday and all was great, I am happy to announce we are team :blue: He was wriggling like a maniac and had a lovely long scan because of it!

Good luck to all the ladies yet to have their scans! I am loving reading all the updates!

Congrats for team :blue: :hugs: I am so excited about my scan on Thursday. Kinda mad at myself for making it at 4 p.m. but I wanted my hubby and son to go to work and school and be there when done. :lol:

I think I have SPD!! :cry: Does anyone else have it?

I think I do too. It started a couple of days ago. It's not too bad, just makes it difficult to get comfy at night. If it gets worse I'll go to the doc, but at the mo i think i'll be able to last until my next appointment in three weeks. It's not exactly very painful, but the pain is quite nausiating. i just hope it doesn't get worse. i've also got sciatica so between the two, if they get any worse, work will get quite challenging!

I read up on it and I think I have it but not certain if I do. I am going to ask my doctor on Thursday. My symptoms I am having are major discomfort and pain and swelling when I walk too much or stand for even about 5 to 10 mins. :cry: Not trying to be nasty but it basically feels like my lady bit is going to open up and fall out! :shrug: :blush:

Holy poo its a girl!!!!

Congrats on team :pink: :hugs:

I read up on it and I think I have it but not certain if I do. I am going to ask my doctor on Thursday. My symptoms I am having are major discomfort and pain and swelling when I walk too much or stand for even about 5 to 10 mins. :cry: Not trying to be nasty but it basically feels like my lady bit is going to open up and fall out! :shrug: :blush:

I know what you mean! It's not a very elegant problem. When My back hurts I can support it, when mey neck hurts I can rub it, but when my bits hurt I can't very well grab them in public...

Let me know what the doc says.

Congrats to all the team :pink: and team :blue:

We have ours at 9am tomorrow, just wish it wasn't so early as we will have to leave the house at like 7/7.30 :sleep:

oh yay for scans!!!
I dont know what SPD is but I desperately hope you ladies can find some relief!! :hugs:
I cant wait till monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have my scan bright and early so I dont have to wait too long :haha:

yay congrats on team pink PetersPooky and Ann!!!

heres some pictures from my scan today:happydance:

Attachments

• 10081279_20120229_OBST-__0003.jpg
    10081279_20120229_OBST-__0003.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 10081279_20120229_OBST-__0007.jpg
    10081279_20120229_OBST-__0007.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 10081279_20120229_OBST-__0008.jpg
    10081279_20120229_OBST-__0008.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 7

I know what you mean! It's not a very elegant problem. When My back hurts I can support it, when mey neck hurts I can rub it, but when my bits hurt I can't very well grab them in public...

Let me know what the doc says.

Exactly!!! LOL I'll let you know for sure hon! :hugs:

Beautiful scan piccies ann89!!! :hugs: I can't wait to see my baby tomorrow! :happydance:

Aww congratulations everyone who have had their scans. Ive got my official 20 week scan tomorrow! Lovely pics ann89. Hope everyone is OK xxx

oh yayy majm and bunnikin!! I cant wait to hear teams! Im so excited for all of you who have already seen your little ones!! I have till monday to wait! :wacko:

Ugh or the past 2 days I have Ben suffering from excessive dry mouth and thirst! My throat is also sore! I hope ms of ths weight I am putting on is water lol

Baby girl has been quite a lot these days as well....I feel her moving from time to time, but not as much as last week....I'm a little nervous, but thinking she JA maybe going trough a growth stage.....anyone else hear of anything I'm dealing with at 21wks?

Lots of pink! I'm not a huge fan of the color pink though, anyone else going to request other colors? haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->