July Babies!

how do you ladies get those timelines I have tried but it didn't work

Ugh or the past 2 days I have Ben suffering from excessive dry mouth and thirst! My throat is also sore! I hope ms of ths weight I am putting on is water lol

I have a crazy thirst at night. i wake up 3 or 4 times to pee and am so thirsty every time. i'm drinking about a litre every night (probably why i'm peeing so much!) sometimes i get headaches, and they go away if i drink more, but i end up drinking so much water i swear i slosh when i walk!

you go into edit signature in user cp and paste whatever code you have there. i seem to remember there being two diferent options for codes. i can't remember which one i used, but if one doesn't work i guess try another. sorry that's all a bit vague...

its the 'PseudoHTML, UBBCode and BB Code' that you need to copy and paste to your signature. If you see one you like in someone elses signature click on it and it will take you to the website :)

Who's having scans today? I think we had at least one or a few?

Mine is today!!! :happydance: Not for another 4 1/2 hours though. *Sigh* I told myself not to eat at all cuz I am scared of the scale especially in the afternoon :haha: But then I go and order a LARGE Combo at McDonald's of the 2 Cheeseburgers, large fries, large coke and a free Apple Pie. :blush: I just won't look at the scale. :lol:

Omg! You make McDonald sound amazing.. Now I want some.. Haha. Can't wait to hear the news when you get back.

LOL I Hate McDonald's because it is so good, cheap and bad for you!! Super addicting though and too convenient! :lol:

haha I went to McDonalds after my OB appt yesterday... so bad but so good!

Ok now I want mcdonalds!!

Had my hosp app today, but no scan! They used to scam at 20 weeks but now if you are measuring fine and the heartbeat is good then they don't, but they will scan at 32 weeks to check the palenta, good job we were staying team yellow!!!

But everything is grand, she was concerned about my precipitated labours (v. quick) and that we live an hour away, they advised that I come up as soon as I have any pains and call an ambulance to meet me on the way :shock: I'm not doing that again!!! Oh well I will worry about that one closer to the time :rofl:

How's everyone doing? x

I sent you a PM.

For the one you already have, re-write as follows but replace the each * with a /
:happydance::happydance:

https://lbff.lilypie.com/t31Qm6.png [*img][*url]

OMG!!! I should be so happy but I am sitting here bawling my eyes out and listening to Monkee Songs. R.I.P. Davy Jones!! :angel: :cry:

mannnnn I really want Mcdonalds now :haha:
Majm I cant wait for your scan!!!!

i hadn't had maccas for 10 years, but since i got pregnant i could eat them everyday! my blood pressure is high so i'm supposed to avoid salt, so i've limited myself to max one a week. i don't know why they're so tasty these days...

Team :pink: :yipee: Team :pink: :yipee: I KNEW it!!!! I was right with all of my children now! :cloud9:

there seem to be a lot more pinks than blue in july! congrats :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->