July Babies!

Hi everyone, I am brand new to this forum and have our newest little one due on the 25th July. Have our 20w scan on Tuesday and I'm really excited. We won't be finding out the sex though as we like the surprise. :D
We already have a 4yr old DD who started Prep this year and our son just turned 2 last week :)

Hi everyone, I am brand new to this forum and have our newest little one due on the 25th July. Have our 20w scan on Tuesday and I'm really excited. We won't be finding out the sex though as we like the surprise. :D
We already have a 4yr old DD who started Prep this year and our son just turned 2 last week :)

Welcome!!

Congrats majm! There is soo many more girls around than boys at the moment! Think 2012 is definitely a girl boom year :haha:

Im going to be really REALLY shocked if we end up having a girl hahaha I find out monday though!!!
welcome Lil.jetsetter! Do you have any guess as to what youll be having?

Welcome Love! :wave: :hugs: This is a great bunch of Ladies! :flower:

Thanks everyone!!! Poor Jace was VERY happy but VERY disappointed! He wanted a brother so bad! LOL He now has 4 sisters and is stuck right in the middle. (DH has 2 DDs from a previous marriage.)

I had my scan yesterday, and they confirmed that we are indeed TEAM PINK! :happydance: OH was so excited he drove straight to Once Upon a Child and bought her 6 outfits and a hairbow. I just stood back while he picked out everything. Bless his heart he wanted a little girl so bad! I'm glad we lucked out.

Congrats!! My husband also really wanted a girl so he can have a daddies girl. Hehe

Daddy's girl may be the under statement of the century. You should hear the things he says to her already, and she isn't even here yet. lol I am doomed!

Congrats HarriettO!!!! Bryelle is a BIG Daddy's Girl and this one will be too I am sure! LOL

My DF really wanted a girl too, as soon as the woman said girl at the scan he jumped up, screamed then immediately burst into tears :haha: bless him

Congrats Harriet!

My DH is also talking about how much baby girl is going to be a daddy's girl and blah blah blah lolol

Well, we were told it "might" be a girl at our 16 week scan, so when we were told girl yesterday he was able to hold it together. Then she did this thing where she curled her hands up over her face and he totally lost it. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen, kinda like she was shy or embarrassed and hiding her face. That was when he cried. lol God I love that man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->