• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July Firework's 50 Tester's 13 BFP's

Im out :(

Congrats again to all you ladies with BFPs... Love it! :) Good luck to the rest of you <3

Fairy and Becky: so sorry to hear the :witch: got you.. :hugs: and best of luck next cycle. Sending tons of :dust: your way...

I'm going to need to change my testing date. CD 28 and I finally got a positive OPK and a peak on monitor.

Testing date will now be 24th I think

Well 11 dpo and woke up to a BFN :( Why? My temp is at an all time high. Its usually almost at my coverline by now getting ready for AF. I had that spotting at 8 dpo which was apparently nothing. My skin is clear when its usually got 5 or 5 period zitd by now. I was an emotional mess last night . Ugh. Why is it negative. I just want to be pregnant . AF due Sunday maybe even Saturday.

Im due for af tomorrow :( :( :(
I'm ready to battle her and get on with it. Ready for Ov! xx

Ok I know I came and then left this thread but I think I got my BFP now?

Attachments

• 0709141949.jpg
    0709141949.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 7
Got my :bfp: today at 12 dpo all I have to say is the pinapple and Brazil nuts really work :)

Here it is ladies how u can see it :)
The pineapple and Brazil nuts really worked :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 16
Congratulations on your BFPs, Kaiecee and Wannabemomy!!:happydance:

How are you Danni ? Hope AF stays far far away from you.

Kaicee I knew this was your lucky cycle :) I was stalking your posts haha Congrats!

How are you Danni ? Hope AF stays far far away from you.

Im okay dear, thanks for asking. 12dpo tomorrow. Going to test in the morning only because I am going to kings island with the foster care agency. Not holding my breath as we've been doing natural cycles the past 7 months....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->