July Firework's 50 Tester's 13 BFP's

Hi

Could you add me please. I'm testing 24th. Just 2dpo today but still BDing to catch that egg. Seems I get a positive ov strip but don't ov until around three days after.

Congrats to the bfp's ladies and baby dust to those still waiting. Xxx

How are you Danni ? Hope AF stays far far away from you.

Im okay dear, thanks for asking. 12dpo tomorrow. Going to test in the morning only because I am going to kings island with the foster care agency. Not holding my breath as we've been doing natural cycles the past 7 months....

Oooh KI...you must live pretty close by to me then... Good luck. Miracles can happen :dust:

Congrats to the BFPs!!!!

Danni
I've been having unprotected sex since my last was born he just turned 7 months so have faith have u tried the pineapple and Brazil nuts during the tww? I did this month and I got my bfp fx for u tomorrow morning

I have heard of the pineapple thing but what's the deal with the Brazil nuts? Is it the same concept?is anyone heard of having two servings of whole milk from cycle day 1 through o?

Danni
I've been having unprotected sex since my last was born he just turned 7 months so have faith have u tried the pineapple and Brazil nuts during the tww? I did this month and I got my bfp fx for u tomorrow morning

No I havent but we are going on 2 1/2 years never seeing a bfp and have done everything fertility treatment possible except ivf which we cant afford. When did you start taking it and how?

Danni

No I havent but we are going on 2 1/2 years never seeing a bfp and have done everything fertility treatment possible except ivf which we cant afford. When did you start taking it and how?

I start eating the pinapple and nuts once I know I o'ed I buy fresh pineapple cut it up and u need to eat even the core and about 4 nuts a day it's suppose to help with the implantation I hope it works for you :)

Got my :bfp: today at 12 dpo all I have to say is the pinapple and Brazil nuts really work :)

:yipee:so so so happy for you!!! :happydance: :dust:
AFM: i think I will be out this month :cry: same symptoms starting as last month approx. 5-7 days before AF.. Cramps, bloating, etc etc.. Trying to maintain some hope but temps have plummeted too :cry: .. Has anyone started the August thread????

Well I got my pre AF pimple on my chin and quite a dip in temp tjis morning. AF will be here ant moment. Im out

Bfn for me this morning as well. On to the next cycle I guess. I have an appt with my ob/gyn in 2 weeks for some testing since we are at the 1 year mark.
Best wished to those waiting for their bundles and a big congrats to everyone who got their bfp's

Sorry ladies who got AF or BFN. I am sure I will be joining you in a week or so. Aims I hope you get some answers I know how you feel. Just remember ladies as hard as it is to hear keep your heads up, never look down and ALWAYS have faith in God's plan!

Sorry ladies who got AF or BFN. I am sure I will be joining you in a week or so. Aims I hope you get some answers I know how you feel. Just remember ladies as hard as it is to hear keep your heads up, never look down and ALWAYS have faith in God's plan!

Thank you Baby Love! I 100% believe in God's Will for me. I may not understand it and at times have a hard time accepting it..but I know He has me in the palm of His hand and He won't let me fall.

And the spotting started. Not only am I out, AF is going to turn up a day early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->