July Firework's 50 Tester's 13 BFP's

Pretty sure I'm out, spotting is getting heavier, good luck ladies x

Hi all.. Been having trouble with phone so couldn't update but was stalking you all..
AFM: got crosshairs on ff chart showing possible O on 29th but knew that was too early. Big dip in temp today and crosshairs gone. Its what I thought. Not sure when I will O this cycle. Had some obvious pre-O pains/twinges.. But no ewcm or watery cm??
For those that get O pains, did you O for sure right after/during or later?
I have a feeling will probably O this weekend or early next week.

Hi all.. Been having trouble with phone so couldn't update but was stalking you all..
AFM: got crosshairs on ff chart showing possible O on 29th but knew that was too early. Big dip in temp today and crosshairs gone. Its what I thought. Not sure when I will O this cycle. Had some obvious pre-O pains/twinges.. But no ewcm or watery cm??

For me it was a day or less later

I usually start getting watery cm 3-4 days before O and get O pains about 1-2 days prior.

AF showed. So now I'm here. Can you put me down for testing July 24th? Thank you!

If I get pregnant this cycle going by my lmp I will be due on my twins' 9th birthday April 6th, 2015.

CarlyP: I'm sorry your spotting is getting heavier! I hope it's just a false alarm!! When are you due for AF?

Canadabear: It's always frustrating when crosshairs get removed, added, and removed again, isn't it?! I didn't O this cycle until CD18, but I had watery and EWCM for at least five days before, and I believe I had had twinges in my ovaries two-three days before O, but they were definitely stronger the day before and day of O. What CD are you now? Hopefully you get that temp spike soon!!

Mom2pne: I am sorry AF showed this last cycle; hopefully July will be your month!!

How are the rest of you holding up?! It looks like some people are already in the TWW and some are waiting to O!
:dust: to you all!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm 3dpo today and already getting extremely antsy!! :dohh:

Sorry Carly :( hope it's not af xx

If I'm pregnant this cycle, I will be due on my daughters bday lol.
Bit of course I don't think I will be.

Hope everyone is getting lots of bd in :thumbup:

I really hope its my month and this month for all u ladies :)

Hi all, thought I'd join you! I'm pretty new to BnB and new to TTC. DH and I just got married on June 7th and this is my first cycle off BCP so I'm not even sure what my cycles should look like yet, but I'm hopeful anyway. Judging by OPK, I should have ovulated today or tomorrow so I'm counting Saturday as one dpo and will be testing July 18 (although probably before cause I'm crazy!) :)

Welcolme cdex and congrats on the wedding

CarlyP: I'm sorry your spotting is getting heavier! I hope it's just a false alarm!! When are you due for AF?

Canadabear: It's always frustrating when crosshairs get removed, added, and removed again, isn't it?! I didn't O this cycle until CD18, but I had watery and EWCM for at least five days before, and I believe I had had twinges in my ovaries two-three days before O, but they were definitely stronger the day before and day of O. What CD are you now? Hopefully you get that temp spike soon!!

Mom2pne: I am sorry AF showed this last cycle; hopefully July will be your month!!

How are the rest of you holding up?! It looks like some people are already in the TWW and some are waiting to O!
:dust: to you all!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm 3dpo today and already getting extremely antsy!! :dohh:

I am cd14 today..a bit more watery cm but big temp drop. So waiting to see what happens next.

Absolutely shattered, my sleep is so strange at mo. Probably because i only got home from Mexico on weds but it feels like im in a deep sleep all night,so when it comes to getting up in the morning it feels like the middle of the night!
Cramping for last few days as well, especially after an orgasm! sorry tmi! :blush:

Testing tomorrow! :eek:

I have my fingers crossed for you, 30mummy! A honeymoon baby, that would be so sweet! :)

Sooo, I couldn't hold it any longer and I took a HPT: BFN. I didn't use FMU, so there's still a bit of hope left. We'll see...

cant wait to start testing i got a dip in my chart 6dpo hoe thats not a bad sign

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->