• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**July Fireworks Testing Group 2022**

@TTCaredhead if you are like me then that could be as dark as they go. Could be normal for you, mine never go darker than the control

@Momof2onetube hello stranger:hi: nice to see you xx

@josephine3 I've been messaging sugga Hooe she don't mind me saying on here bit she had covid she was really poorly with it that is all I'm going to say :) she seems okish apart from that, not sure I can see anything on that test either love might be my tired eyes lol xx

I saw she had covid again Poor Sugga :( im so thankful so far we have avoided it. Ive known quite a few recently it hit like a tonne of bricks!

10dpo here and zero symptoms... im so tempted to buy some tests though.. just hate being a small town i know a couple of people who work in woolies (though the only person they could tell would be my sister and she knows we've been trying for almost 2 years).

Hope you BD’d in time xxxx good luck hun

do you think I should wait till tommrow? Or go? Me an my SO have to drive 2hrs for a donation
Do you think ovulation may have passed ? I posted my recent past test here to

do you think I should wait till tommrow? Or go? Me an my SO have to drive 2hrs for a donation
Do you think ovulation may have passed ? I posted my recent past test here to
Are they both todays tests? I would do today just to be sure coz it seems like it’s gonna happen today or in next day or two. I don’t know just guessing of course x it’s good to have the donation before O so wouldn’t hurt

I saw she had covid again Poor Sugga :( im so thankful so far we have avoided it. Ive known quite a few recently it hit like a tonne of bricks!

10dpo here and zero symptoms... im so tempted to buy some tests though.. just hate being a small town i know a couple of people who work in woolies (though the only person they could tell would be my sister and she knows we've been trying for almost 2 years).

After my op I came out on the same day so Friday by Monday I had tested positive for covid I was so so poorly :cry: we all had it here aswell xx

Yea I would have brought tests anyway :rofl: I do have loads stocked ready when I'll use th who nos :haha: xx

Every month we have TTC, my LH peaks on a different day. This cycle cracks me up because I thought I would ovulate until CD 15-CD 20.
Last month my husband said he didn't want to try anymore but we randomly DTD late CD 11.
I hope I have a chance.
Top 2 tests are CD 11. Tests 3 and 4 CD 12. :)20220721_211250.jpg

Every month we have TTC, my LH peaks on a different day. This cycle cracks me up because I thought I would ovulate until CD 15-CD 20.
Last month my husband said he didn't want to try anymore but we randomly DTD late CD 11.
I hope I have a chance.
Top 2 tests are CD 11. Tests 3 and 4 CD 12. :)View attachment 1110020

I definitely think you're in with a chance!

After my op I came out on the same day so Friday by Monday I had tested positive for covid I was so so poorly :cry: we all had it here aswell xx

Yea I would have brought tests anyway :rofl: I do have loads stocked ready when I'll use th who nos :haha: xx

Oh my gosh horrible timing to get covid :/

I definitely caved and got some tests only a 3 pack and my in laws are visiting this weekend. Its highly likely i will try and hold and test again later today before they arrive then hopefully i can keep the last kne until after they leave. I have zero self control though haha and no cheapies.

No idea if this is just an indent but theres a very clear line to me in person but not sure if theres any colour to it. Don't want to get my hopes up again!

20220722_110438.jpg

Only lasted another hour before my bowels had other ideas. So took the second test and same faint line, although i feel slightly darker but cant get it on camera :(

Now to find all my willpower to no test again until at least sunday night/monday!

Zero self control i took the last one and maybe the slightest shadow but not what id call a line. So counting bfn. So i will enjoy the weekend as if I'm not as we have the in laws here and they know i love wine... but praying the witch doesnt show tuesday and i get a nice bfp! Surely its my time soon.

I got my baby girls ashes back today :) so shes finally back home and i will send off some ashes and fur monday with my sisters breastmilk (shes getting a necklace made to commemorate her journey of breastfeeding her youngest).

Iv got no idea anymore lol its got a hit of dye run going on top my fault I think I dipped it too long.. At a glance I see a line then the longer I stare at it I don't :haha:

View attachment 1110016 View attachment 1110017 View attachment 1110018

I see the line!

I'm getting really frustrated and sad because I had a bit of line progression but it seems to have tapered off. I'm wondering if it's an early MC I am now 10 dpo. Its still too early to tell but after getting lines and getting excited then no lines it really sucks. I have reordered the easy at home tests as those seem to be best at early detection

The tests yesterday were a lot lighter and AF got me today :witch:
Feeling sad but we go again…
Good luck to everyone still testing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94