• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**July Fireworks Testing Group 2022**

@jellybeanxx im so sorry :(

@josephine3 and @AlwaysTheAunt I see those shadows on your tests. Fx they get darker tomorrow!

I started testing at 7 dpo, bfn of course... tons of symptoms but maybe it's my body getting back to normal after ivf hormones or just my mind messing with me. Will test tomorrow morning again.

Ok did a cb and got a faint line.... so confusing!!

I have crohns and for the past few days I cannot stop going to the loo. I had this with my last pregnancy, my partner and I joked and called it morning shitness... haha

@Candy88uk I see that too how many dpo are you? Although I wouldn't take a blue dye out the case cos we all know how bad they are for evaps! Do you have a pic in the case?
@jellybeanxx oh no I'm so sorry I was really hoping we could both get bfps together!
At least I'm not at testing time alone it's nice to have others testing too usually I feel like it's just me lol.
@Nima good luck xxx

I've been good today I feel like I need to step back from the tests else I will run out again before I get to an actual sensible testing time :haha: I did do one shop cheapy this am but was a 25miu and not a lot going on on it.
It's finally school holidays the kids broke up yesterday yay!! No more school runs for 6 weeks!! Still have to work tho but only 2/3 days a week. I only found out yesterday from watching the yorkshire peach on fb that you guys in the US get 12 weeks off school!! Crazy!!

Ah yeh, I took it out the case in the time window because I could see the line but had to get a better look lol I will get a pic in the case later x

Ah yeh, I took it out the case in the time window because I could see the line but had to get a better look lol I will get a pic in the case later x
Was it an early one or just a normal one?

I've been good today I feel like I need to step back from the tests else I will run out again before I get to an actual sensible testing time :haha: I did do one shop cheapy this am but was a 25miu and not a lot going on on it.
It's finally school holidays the kids broke up yesterday yay!! No more school runs for 6 weeks!! Still have to work tho but only 2/3 days a week. I only found out yesterday from watching the yorkshire peach on fb that you guys in the US get 12 weeks off school!! Crazy!!

Ah I'm so happy it's holidays too my boys broke up today, I still have to work too but it's a lot less stressful without the moody morning boys and stressed out parents fighting for parking lol

Argh!!! So I caved and dipped another cb early I now have one left :dohh: I got this but it was put of timeframe!!! I don't know when it appeared I looked at it for about 5 mins but it had a smudgy dye run so couldn't really tell.. I've just checked it a couple hours later and found this!! It's def blue but could it still be an evap?
I also did what I just told @Candy88uk not to and took it out the case for about 30 seconds thinking it might help clear the dye run before deciding that yes that is a bad idea and putting it back in :haha: seriously I have problems....

Screenshot_20220722-201604.png

@josephine3 that looks thick its hard to say if evap or not tho :shrug: I hate theses for the slow dye that runs across they take ages to clear xx

It's definitely thick and def blue!!! If it had come up right away I would be calling it a bfp but I don't know when it appeared!! Arrghh x

Ladies, after over a year and a half of negatives, I tested this afternoon….because I really feel crampy, boobs are super sore and just wanted to know…and low and behold- two lines
I didn’t have any early tests so I am in shock the second line is so clear
Dipped a digital and confirmed :bfp:

I’m 9 dpo today and turning 45 next week…we’ve been trying since our 3 year old rainbow baby was born but didn’t get a cycle for a while.
Ladies, this can happen for you.
Sending you all :dust:

8CD5A875-42B6-4887-A42A-C973E1D6185D.jpeg 5A2B8651-8B0F-4627-A460-5081C010D2ED.jpeg

Hi Ladies,

Just popping in cautiously.

My husband got his vastectomy last month as you might remember we were told to use protection for three months but we didn’t bother as it it’s usually very rare to get pregnant but we had loads of fun on holiday lol
I’m guessing 8dpo and I tested with left over tests just in the off chance as I felt off.

Could be a dud but a little excited to be testing for the last time!
Easy@home test but will test again tomorrow! It can’t be right surely but time will tell……..

C5F9EDA2-09BD-4F6F-8BA7-493C5ABBD597.jpeg

Ladies, after over a year and a half of negatives, I tested this afternoon….because I really feel crampy, boobs are super sore and just wanted to know…and low and behold- two lines
I didn’t have any early tests so I am in shock the second line is so clear
Dipped a digital and confirmed :bfp:

I’m 9 dpo today and turning 45 next week…we’ve been trying since our 3 year old rainbow baby was born but didn’t get a cycle for a while.
Ladies, this can happen for you.
Sending you all :dust:

View attachment 1110044 View attachment 1110045

absolutely amazing!! Congratulations and a h&h 9 months

Oh my gosh so many bfps :) @elmum I'm so so so happy to read you have your bfp this is amazing news ❤️ @GemmaG I definitely see that on there looks like a bfp also xx

Hi Ladies,

Just popping in cautiously.

My husband got his vastectomy last month as you might remember we were told to use protection for three months but we didn’t bother as it it’s usually very rare to get pregnant but we had loads of fun on holiday lol
I’m guessing 8dpo and I tested with left over tests just in the off chance as I felt off.

Could be a dud but a little excited to be testing for the last time!
Easy@home test but will test again tomorrow! It can’t be right surely but time will tell……..

View attachment 1110046
That looks promising!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back