• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**July Fireworks Testing Group 2022**

Is anyone else in metoformin? An what do you think of todays test ? Thinking of BD’ing tonight? opinions??? Please

1741089D-920D-4D67-B199-6FA60CDECBC4.jpeg 55A2AF63-6E36-468D-BE5F-0AA6732827FC.jpeg

Wow the tests are really coming in today!!!
Huge congrats @elmum that's amazing news especially at 45 I'm so excited for you!!
And GemmaG that looks like a bfp to me too!! Must be fate for it to happen right now x

@elmum made me so happy seeing your post!!! Congrats ! I love it in writing \\:D/

@TTCaredhead oooh you are so gonna ovulate soon! Do u have any symptoms ewcm or ovulation pain? Good luck !!

Look at the bfps today :) so exciting. My bfp lines are getting lighter so I’m thinking a chemical. I don’t have any spotting or bleeding though. I have an appointment with the doctor on Wednesday to see what the heck is going on. Ugh this sucks. I am trying to avoid testing because it’s just such a heartbreak.

Look at the bfps today :) so exciting. My bfp lines are getting lighter so I’m thinking a chemical. I don’t have any spotting or bleeding though. I have an appointment with the doctor on Wednesday to see what the heck is going on. Ugh this sucks. I am trying to avoid testing because it’s just such a heartbreak.

Oh I'm so so sorry hope it's nothing and they get really strong again fxd :hugs: xx

Yay for finally getting to ov time @tdog!! What cd are you now? It's weird I was wondering earlier if you had oved yet lol.
@Mum2Be22 I hope the tests get darker for you again do you have any recent pics? X

Yay for finally getting to ov time @tdog!! What cd are you now? It's weird I was wondering earlier if you had oved yet lol.
@Mum2Be22 I hope the tests get darker for you again do you have any recent pics? X

I'm on cd30 love, I was starting to get worried if honest bit then thought mmc would have maybe delayed it :shrug: xx

I’m sorry… hoping it’s not a chemical and will get darker soon

@elmum this is amazing news! So happy for you. Congratulations!

@GemmaG looks positive to me too, congrats!

@tdog yay for finally getting a peak, maybe your body needed some recovery time. Hope you catch this egg.

@Mum2Be22 I'm so sorry about the lines fading. I know how much this sucks. Hugs.

AFM started testing yesterday, today fmu with a vvvfl that is really just a shadow. Can't catch it on camera. Hopefully it gets darker tomorrow. When I woke up today I had a gush of cm so watery I thought I peed myself, so maybe a weird symptom? Or just TMI lol...

My stomach hurts but that’s about it lol. Have you ever been on metoformin?
Yes I’ve just started it again this week. It makes me super sick at first so just trying to build up the tolerance and get past the first lil bit. I had taken it when I fell preggas with my youngest

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->