July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

Sub_Flower I had a massive bleed after dtd at 10 weeks, and come to think about it that was about the time hubby started not wanting to dtd anymore. I bet he is scared, which I don't blame him it was quite horrible for both of us.

I've been in the mood more than ever, but unfortunately DH seems less in the mood. I think he's worried about hurting the baby, feels weirder now my tummy is much bigger!! I felt really sexy at 20 weeks but I don't anymore :(

My ex and I were like that with our first child, scared of hurting the baby, or the baby seeing but baby is tucked in comfortably and completely oblivious. Avoid it if there have been complications.

I'm definitely carrying a boy though, their high sex drives and all. My sex drive disappeared with my girls, but both boys, it's so friggin high I can't get enough. Sucks being single cuz I can only help myself most of the time, but having my ex as a FWB helps a few times a month, lol. My problem is that I'm so dry that it's taking me longer to achieve. GAH! I hate that.

Lol maybe when I have a boy I'll be more bothered that we're not doing anything :rofl:

Hi! I'm brand new here. Feeling pretty alone here in this whole pregnancy thing... :(
Anyhow, I'm due the 23rd of July and am having a little boy whose name will be Julian Andrew Scott.

Welcome to the group, mamapavlic! I've added you to the front page!

Hey, do you mind if I join this group?

I'm due July 7th, haven't really been on this forum much with this pregnancy due to being so busy lately (finishing off my PGCE) but feel I should pay more attention to it with only weeks left really. 😃

Welcome both of you :D x
I wish my hubby would go off dtd, he'd get really sulky if we didn't dtd at least once a week and it has this habit of causing bump ache so I'm not a huge fan.
Yesterday Munchkin decided to either start being lazy or to move behind my placenta, so I ended up on a trace for 45 mins last night to make sure all was well. Heartbeats fine and she started kicking a bit then thankfully so I got the all clear and came home. Now I just need to deal with the new constant bump ache because that's no doubt only going to get worse.

Welcome to the new ladies,

LMAO for Brandi and her ex hubby.....

Hubby said last night, He just feels so uncomfy knowing his little girl is in there, LOL... The poor soul, I could see the worry on his face....

Anyway, this morning, I got my 1st cramp in my thigh, oh dear, I almost buckled over.

I have been taking the magnesium supplement, but last night, I again got the pulling stiff in my sleep and the agonizing pain thereafter in my calve. Flip its painful.

Other than that baby is very active now, kicks and punches a hole lot.....

Charlie, hope everything will go smoothly now... :)

Welcome to the group, Beau!! Do you know if you're Team Pink or Team Blue yet, or staying Team Yellow?

Ugh! I hate the pregnancy, charlie horses. I used to shoot up out of bed in pain and stretch and massage through it. So far I haven't had any of them.

As for FWB with my ex...it was good during the marriage, it's still good now...why give it up? lmao He was over last night to help me put bunk beds together for the girls and we both wanted to jump each other but the kids were still up, so it didn't happen. Maybe tonight.

LMAO for Brandi, I am laughing so much at my desk, my colleagues are looking at me... Thinking why I am laughing at my pc...

I have to admit I would do the same if hubby and I were to ever split,....

Happy Friday ladies! Had my 26 weeks check up Monday and my glucose testing. Now every 2 week appts! Passed the glucose testing with a glucose of 79 1hr after drinking that terrible stuff. UGH. Blood work is good, no anemia. My weight slowed down (THANK GOD) last month 1lb, this month 2lb. For a grand total of about 20lbs so far. How is everyone else doing with their weight? I was told to gain 15-25 total. Im 5ft 7in and pre-pregnancy i was 179lbs. Active jogger, so by no means fat...well you can see me at that weight in my profile pic. Im guessing ill probably put on 30 total. HOPEFULLY no more than that! lol The weather here in Boston is finally turning the corner so ill be out and about and more active now. CAN'T WAIT!

Headed to Vermont this evening for the weekend to see the family & Looking forward to it. Jayden is very active these days which is nice, though not much kicking to feel on the outside. Perhaps he is just facing my back? I feel him a lot though. Sleeping is still pretty good, though by early morning (like 2am) I begin with the uncomfortable hips, crampy, achey, numb which results in my tossing and turning every hr. Though sleeping soundly right after i turn. I feel rested in the morning. so really cant complain. Been going to sleep earlier (like 830). Back to enjoying coffee again...up to one cup a day this week and its so nice!
My birthday is next week and i looking forward to a glass of wine with dinner! Baby moon May 2nd on the Cape. Can't wait!

How is everyone doing?!

Hope everyone is well!

i'm up a lot (like 30?) but gained 50 with my DD (and was 20 lbs heavier to start with). I'm not worried because I didn't get GD, my BP was always fine. My body just doesn't do well with being pregnant and not putting on weight. I've got my exercise clothes on and hvae energy today so I'm about to go downstairs and do a workout video. With the weather warming up my DH and i are going to start taking walks (he needs to lose weight) so hopefully my weight gain will slow.
and as for sex-i asked for it last night and got rejected-apparently i'm 'too pregnant' now and it creeps him out. Great...just when i'm getting the desire back to want to.

It's hit me recently that I have left than 14 weeks to get ready and I have bought nothing yet for the baby save for some clothing. Am aiming to get all major purchases ordered online today. However, it's the smaller things that I'm struggling with. How do you know which disposable nappies are best, which bottles should I buy and which is the best steriliser?! As for baby toiletries and wipes, I haven't got a clue which brands are better. Can anyone shed some light on these things?!

As for weight, I've put on about 24lbs so far but am trying not to worry about it too much. It all seems to be on my tummy as my legs and arms look only a little bigger than before and from behind you can't tell I'm pregnant.

Our bodies know what its doing with the weight. (its taken me a long time to KNOW and TRUST that)
When i look at my What to expect app on my phone and it has a ticker for weeks till due date, it currently says 13 weeks 3 days. WTH? When did that happen?!
We are not getting a sterilizer. We do have a sterilizer function on the dishwasher, we will just be sure to wash most of the bottles and accessories in there. I think if you wash them well, they are clean.
As far as diapers, i have heard a lot of people say to try different kinds to find what works best for the baby. Don't stock up on one particular size or brand ahead of time. My mother in law got us a package of some on clearance. we will give those a whirl and see if we like them/fit well for the baby.

Yip 13 weeks to go for me....

I got a few things, getting the big nursery things in 2 weeks when im off from work.

I decided to go with Tommee Tippee bottles, breast pump etc,

Pampers for nappies and wipes.

Im not really going shopping till after the baby shower, for the balance of the items, as hubby is on my case....

Yip, hubby said the same thing last night, you are so pregnant, not long now, so just hold on ok...lol

I still need a carseat, crib mattress, stroller, play pen and hopefully an ergo. I have my family/friends baby shower on April 26th and my work on on May 8th. I am thinking after the 26th working on the bigger purchases.

I have gained 13 lbs. While it is not a lot half of it has come on in the last month. I can already hear the lecture from my doctor on Monday. I was only suppose to gain about 15 lbs due to my weight.

We are having the hardest time finding a crib. Seems like a lot of the ones we like are very popular as they are all on back order and can not buy online. Mother in law is going to buy us the crib, just need to find one! Also want one that is not too tall as we have eaves in the room and we also want a convertible one. I refuse to buy anything till after the baby shower on May 17th. We have already gotten so much clothing, nursery is painted and husband is working on installing the closet system from Ikea. We bought a small dresser for Ikea that will fit in the closet as well (no doors on the closet, just open) which we will put the changing pad on. That way we don't need a changing table. And when the babies don't need it anymore, we will have a dresser we can use.

I went with the Dr Brown bottles but since I mostly breastfed the entire time we didn't use them much. They worked well, though.
For diapers we started with Pampers because they had the yellow line down the middle that turned blue when she was wet which was nice because I had no clue. After that we went to Luvs and at the end I went with a Earth's Best or something that didn't use bleach in the processing. Same with wipes-there is a kind called Water Wipes or something that is 99.9% water and the rest is grapefruit juice or something that I'm going to use this time around. With DD I used Earth's Best but they smell like vinegar and I don't like it.
I think with diapers you may have to try different ones based on the shape of your baby. I noticed some leaked more than others because of the way they fit.

I'm beginning to worry about nappies too, I'm only 12w6d oifdate and 9w6d off term (my hospital says anytime after 37 weeks). My biggest worry is the Tour De France closes our town centre down and a lot of the roads around me 2 days after my due date so shopping would be a nightmare if I'm early and getting to the hospital will be if I'm late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->