July Jewels... 2018 buddies

Yes, just tiredness mostly. And cramping all the time.

Yes, just tiredness mostly. And cramping all the time.

I know with mine, I didn't experience any symptoms. I now realise looking back that it was probably never right from the beginning! Fingers crossed for you this time :flower:

Skp-you will probably get to see a hb! I’ll have another follow up scan on Monday and they are anticipating a heartbeat. I am due 7/1, but I have already had one scan that determined my due date. If you are certain of your dates... there is a good chance you will see something on the 7th... at least a yolk sac as well. But even if you don’t... that doesn’t mean anything is wrong. My son showed a 28 mm empty sac every week up until 7 weeks, which was diagnosable as a m/c. We waited one more week just to be certain and there he was! A sweet little gummy with a hb measuring right at 8 weeks out of nowhere! Things happen!!! 😘

Buffy- my first 2 babes I was practically symptomless. When I got pregnant with my son... I was nauseous the day I found out right at 4 weeks. He had a twin until about 6 weeks. 😘 lol. Just throwing my experience out there. Hehe 😉

Hi :wave:

I’ve come to join you, should be due July 16th :)

Welcome Unique!

At what point do you all start buying stuff? This is our first, and we have absolutely nothing. I've already been searching craigslist for pieces. However, I have been planning this nursery for years (long before we started TTC)! I'm a interior design junkie, and I finally get to unleash the beast lol!

With my pregnancy this summer i bought/inherited from a good friend a few things right away and then we miscarried so I’m cautious. But that being said it’s expensive! So spreading it out makes sense. And I was buying stuff because I was so excited. I think whenever you feel ready to buy, buy!

Oh my goodness ttcpostvr, i do not want twins haha. We said "one more!" So to get two would be too much! Twins do run on my mums side of the family though.

Tori - I do have quite a lot from my two kids already. I have a boy and a girl, so that's pretty easy! We did get rid of our bouncer and swing, but that is really about all we need. When I got my BFP, I went and bought a little white baby blanket. I will wait until at least after my 12w scan to buy anything else. I will buy some little bits and pieces along the way so this baby has some things of it's own :) Like you, I also had nurseries planned for years! That's why I love Pinterest!!

I have my doubts ladies. My beta yesterday dropped from 880 to 811 :(. I am going for an ultrasound now instead of Tuesday. I need piece of mind if there is anything there. So it will or will not save me from buying 250.00 Cad meds I don’t need anymore. I start a new round Over the weekend.

Oh skp I am so sorry. I’m praying for you and hope you get good news.

I hope everything is okay!

As for buying things, I started straight away with my first but ended in a MC and since then I've waited until 12 weeks with both my pregnancies.

Girls I’m a bit anxious. I’m sure it’s okay but I have to spell it out.

I’m only 4w2d. Still early. My first response this morning was as dark as the control, clear positive. My ic was also clearly positive. But still faint, and that’s been so slow to show up! I’m 16dpo.

So I went to the doctor today to confirm everything and get my blood work forms for my thyroid. Doctor took two pee tests , one was negative and one very faint positive. I know she just uses very cheap tests. And it was middle of the day pee and not at all concentrated. I showed the doctor my test picture and she said it was clearly positive and if she just saw that she would say for sure I’m pregnant. But I think it’s standard procedure for her to confirm so she’s sending me for blood work but I can’t get an appointment til Monday.

So obviously this didn’t reassure my anxious self at all!! But my clearly positive FRER is really reassuring. Why can’t this be easy?! Maybe my pee doesn’t agree with cheap tests!?

SKP - I’m so sorry to hear that. Finger crossed for you x

Alli - I’m sure it’s fine but I have my fingers crossed for you anyway!! I’ve stopped testing because I’m too scared to test to be honest.

AFM - I had the doctors yesterday and to be honest I walked out called my hubby and burst into tears. He was so horrid. Full of judgement and just plain mean. This pregnancy was planned, I’m married both of which are completely irrelevant but I thought for sure I would have a great dr appt but nope. Spoke to my neighbour who went to the same clinic and I’m going to change to her doctor.
I’ve got my referral for a dating scan for 6 weeks - thought to be honest I want to push that out til closer to 8 as I’d like to see a heartbeat - and my blood test referral.

With regards to buying things, we started buying just a little bit at the beginning of the year because we were trying for so long. We only ended up with furniture and a car seat at this stage :)

Starry how awful you had a bad experience! I’m sorry. Definitely ask for a new doctor.

And you’re right I’m sure it’s fine, dilute pee, cheap tests, I’m only 4w2d... plenty of reasons for only a faint positive (and one negative) at the doctors. But you worry of course!!

I was worried about my tests too because they don't seem to be getting darker, but they are IC and I'm very early.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Sorry to hear you have a douchebag of a doctor!

SKP: Hoping for the best!

Alli: I'm sure everything is fine. I stopped testing for peace of mind, but of course I find other things to worry about.

Starry: What an a**! I would def get a new doctor! I also have a scan for 6 weeks. I want to hear a heartbeat, but I'm also anxious to see something, anything!

Sorry to hear SKP, my fingers are tightly crossed for good news :hugs:

Alli - if you are getting a solid dark line on a FRER then I wouldn't worry. My Doctor never even does the test in her clinic. She just sends me straight for blood work to confirm.

Skp— thinking about you hunny!

Starry and Tori—plan on seeing a yolk sac if you will be exactly 6 weeks, but there is still a good chance you will see a hb, too! Even if you don’t see a hb... they will at least bring you back for another scan in a week! More ultrasounds.. yay! ��

So apparently I am measuring 5weeks 1D, at my 6 week ultrasound. I do have a gestational sac. I don’t think I should stop my meds until my betas are 0, or I actually miscarry.

Thanks buffy and Tori! I have my FRER test on my pregnancy journal if you want to take a peek, but it’s as dark as the control. Also took an ic earlier this afternoon, 4ish hour hold and dark pee, clear positive. Still light fun clear. So I feel better. Silly doctors dodgy tests.

Skp - that sounds positive to me.. they saw something? Are they worried? You just might be a bit further behind, maybe baby implanted later. Praying for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->