July Jewels... 2018 buddies

Tex - it will take a day or two to get results and my doctor said she would call me! So I have to wait. But I took a cb digital with weeks estimator today and it said 2-3w (since conception), right on track for where I am at 4w5d so I feel a lot better!

When did you first ring the doctors for the first midwife appointment?

I did immediately when my period was due/late with a positive test but I have a history of thyroid issues so my doctor wanted me to be tested right away.

SKP - praying for you x

Tori - this is my first pregnancy too. I totally understand the worry. Sometimes I sit and wonder if it’s actially real.

Alli - I swear I have been searching for those digi test and not many places sell them anymore that I can find. Or the places I’m going are just weird. I really want to feet another one to see if it’s 2-3 weeks too! Fingers crossed for your results but if you’re getting that on the digi, it’s seems fine.

Unique - I called the doctor and booked it straight away for a blood test referral and an U/S.

I’ve done my blood test now. Go back to the doctors on Sunday...a different one! I’m going to see if he wants me to do the scan at 6 weeks like the original doctor requested or wait til 8 weeks.

I saw my GP right away to get the bloods done. I got my referral for a dating scan yesterday at 5+5w. I am booked in for Friday the 17th of November (I will be 7+1w) I will then see my GP after that for the results and then she sends off my referral to the midwife clinic. I start seeing them after my NT scan.

Hope everyone is doing well. It is Melbourne Cup Day here so we are off to a BBQ. I'm having my DH have a few drinks so that I can say that I'm driving. Hopefully no one questions it.

2 days later in went down to 880 to 811. I go again 4 days later to see if it did again. On Friday I did an early ultrasound. 6 wks, I was measuring 5 weeks, and they seen a sac, Im pretty sure I seen the yoke as well. I will see today what my actual result is.

Hopefully I get a rise or today will tell whats going to happen. I still have symptoms of pregnancy, no sign of miscarriage.

2nd scan was today and I got to see a very fresh heartbeat!!! 1st dating scan measured an empty sac putting me at what would be 6+1. Fetal pole measured today at 5+6 & hb Of 95 bpm
3 babies and never puked until TODAY! I am so much more nauseous and tired this time around.

Its done now. Beta dropped from 811 to 503 in 4 days.
Stopping meds, baby is a week behind as well.

Oh skp... I am so sorry :( I’m praying for you, and your DH. Life is unfair.

It’s been a looooong 7 years. I’m done. 3 pregnancies out of 6. Moving on to adoption. Thank you all for your support.

I am so very sorry SKP. I know that probably doesn't even begin to cover all of the hurt and pain you've been through in 7 years, but like someone said before, life is so unfair sometimes. Sending you hugs and I wish you all the best in your adoption journey.

SKP I am so sorry. I wish I knew what to say to make it better :hugs:

Hey guys! Joining as my edd is July 1st I’ll probably be delivering around the end of June though, as I’ll have a scheduled csection.
:wave:
My back story;
Got pregnant with my first at 19, pretty easy pregnancy and developed pre-e towards the end, ended in emergency csection he is now a happy healthy 4 year old.
Found out I was pregnant again on his 1st birthday (we were trying), and at my 12 week u/s was surprised to find out it was twins! I was on bed rest for 80% of the pregnancy because of a SCH and then threatened pre term labor and THEN developing pre-e again. Monitored until 36 weeks when I had a scheduled csection due to twin a being transverse and twin b being breech. Twin a was sent to the nicu for a week twin b was with me and they are now happy healthy 2 year olds they will be 3 a month and a half before this baby is born.
This time around we weren’t trying but weren’t preventing, got pregnant in september but ended in MMC or CP or something like that. Waited for my period to come it was due the 22nd by the 29th it still hadn’t come so decided to test and boom there it was straight away and darker than the control line. Took a digi and it said yes!

At the moment I’m just praying for it to not be twins again, but if it is, I will love them just as much as their big brothers. I’m also hoping for a girl this time since I have all boys, but a fourth boy would be sweet as well.
Sorry for my long hello, but hi!! :hi:

Congrats Eppgirl :)

I think I’m the only one here from the UK :haha:

Hey eppgirl! Congrats! Sounds like you have a busy and fun household! My sister has a boy and then twin boys, but she was done after them (she and her husband were both waaay older than you are now!). And my husband is 1 of 4 boys. I would not mind having twins at all, but I doubt that is in my cards, as for 4 boys, I would personally be a little disappointed because I am really wanting a girl this time around.

Hey eppgirl! Nice to see you over here :flower:

I am honestly hoping I don't have twins. They run on my Mum's side. I just couldn't handle 4 under 3.

We already have a girl & a boy so I am really not at all fussed what we have this time around :)

Uniquebeauty - I am from Australia. I'm not sure if anyone else is yet?

Sorry to hear SKP :hugs:

Congrats Eppgirl! This is my first and I’m hoping for a singleton but there are twins in my family. I’d be happy either way though!

I am Buffy - I’m in Brisbane :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->