July Moms to be.....

Marisa08

3boys & having a GIRL!
Reaction score
Are you out there? I know there aren't many of us (yet) in third tri but would love to keep this thread going for us :).

I can't believe I only have 90 days to go! It seems to be flying by! So excited to meet my little girl :)

10 July for me, though iv been told I may go early.. So who knows!

Getting impatient now... Want to meet our baby soooo much!

X

Hi marisa!Im in here now!! Due the 9th July! x

Hey girls! I'm 2 July although they did say could be anytime from 28 June but I think it'll be July! How we all feeling?

Hello! I'm due 5th July too. So happy to be in third tri, excited! X

I'm also due on 8th July!

Feeling tired now, struggling to sleep and I know it'll only get worse! Been told our LO is already bigger then he should be for how many weeks I am. I blame the giant I call my OH lol!

How's everyone else feeling?xx

Me! 9th here too. Surreal having made it to 3rd tri now...

I'm shattered all the time and struggling to sleep lol! I feel bad moaning about it all as I know it's going to get worse! I'm quite tender in the ribs and feel bruised from the late night bashing baby does lol. I've got bad acid reflux and heartburn it that makes me throw up at night if I don't take my tablets the consultant gave me.

Got my 28 week scan on Friday, and am mega nervous as I'm so superstitious and this fri is the 13th! Last scan (20 weeks) was told baby was measuring slightly ahead of dates so we'll see what they say this time lol!

Has anyone bought anything yet? I've ordered my pram/travel system but now not sure it'll be here in time as we went for the new coloured iCandy peach! My dad and OH have been decorating the nursery and our bedroom all weekend and my mum and dad also ordere all our nursery furniture yesterday! I feel it's a bit early and like I'm tempting fate but my dad and OH are so excited to have the furniture up so it looks ready so I gave in lol! I should be about 30 weeks when the furniture is delivered though so not too bad!

Im due 5th of july but my son came a month early so who knows if ill make it!!
Im not sleeping at all! Getting breathless and uncomfortable too! We still have to buy our double pushchair we are getting it in may and we havent started on the nursary yet so i need to pull my finger out really!

Im July, not yet officially in the third trimester! But I thought I would add my bit, Im due 24th July xxx

Hi girls! Another July 5th here. Sooooo happy the final stretch is here. Seemed such a long time away back in November!! Feeling good at the mo, apart from the MS which returned about 3 weeks ago. Luckily it's currently AM only. Nausea is manageable as long as im eating!!

Lianne, we have bought our pram too. In the end it was between Quinny Buzz 4 or iCandy. We went with the Quinny but kind of wish we bought iCandy .... so pretty!! Our furniture is being delivered in June when im on Mat Leave. Soooo can't wait to 'play' with her nursery!!

Not long now Daisy!

The only reason we went for the iCandy was it was the only pram that fit in the car boot lol! Well that and as you say sooo pretty lol!

I hadn't seen it in peach (colour) before. Just had a peek. It's gorgeous. Oh dear .....

Hi ladies :hi: not quite in 3rd tri yet but feeling iam out growing 2nd now. Iam due july 17th but already been told he will be delivered early and at 39wks at the latest so that takes me to the 12th. Who knows, hopefully ill know soon. Hope your all keeping well!! :hugs: We have bought in all the "big" things but nothing is set up yet, all still packed and hidden away, just finished decorating the room and the new carpet is being layed as i type. Cant wait to be all organised and relaxed for him coming. We have a 6ft fence going round the garden for safety and to make it private as we are having and outbuilding put up to make more space :happydance: just wish i could blink and it was all finished:haha: xx

I'm also here - 5th July too, quite a few of us due on that date. Me and DH had a "oh my gosh it's less than 3 months away" moment this weekend. It's definitely crept up!

We have a 4d scan tomorrow which I've booked as a surprise for DH's birthday - I really hope it lives up to my expectations and we get some good shots of our little boy :)

My blood pressure is quite low so feeling pretty crummy in the mornings but other than that ok. Sleeping is tricky and guess that's only gonna get worse the further on we get.

But so excited to be in third tri! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->