July Moms to be.....

Me :wave:
I'm due 4th July so with any luck I might be a juney!
Xx

I'm due July 4th with my first. I have everything picked out and potential daycare and pediatrician set up. I have to order and finalize everything soon.I want to get everything done before I get more tired than I already am. Im otherwise okay and sooo excited, just getting nervous for the birth! Feel good everyone!!!

oh yey!!!!! we have our own thread now :thumbup:

July 6th and been advised we are :blue: im so excited but so afraid too im terrafied still of something bad happening.

Got my 28 week growth scan on thurs (im a super fattie so get growth scans to ensure im not cooking a fat baby!) and my GD a week on tuesday. we have cotbed, pram (surf in chilli), car seat and all the nursery interior (mamas and papas zeddy and parsnip). also a few little bits of clothes. got lots to get still im trying really hard to adhere to my budget and spreadsheet! going to see my parents and sister when im 32 weeks so they will (hopefully) get us a few things.

got to start the nursery sometime- i thought it was early but lots of you are done so hey! we need to paint my current 'dressing room' and move the desk etc in there so our current 'study' can be the nursery so two rooms need doing :dohh:. was hoping could jsut use the smalest room but when we measured it everything wont fit :nope: xxx

I'm due 12th July so not quite in third tri yet! Will be joining on thursday :happydance:

I had my 4d scan on wednesday and they've estimated my due date on the 9th, and i've been measuring ahead at appointments so maybe she'll arrive a little earlier :) We shall see, can't wait to meet my baby girl! :pink: 14 weeks left :happydance: xx

wow so many off us due on 5th july :) ive got nursery done just got to get last few bits to put on walls etc and pay buggy off then im all ready, got anti-d injection on friday which not looking forward to it i hate needles x

I'm due 3rd July sooo excited can't believe how fast time is flying by :D hope you're all well xx

Hey all, I'm due 10th July but like a lot of others baby has been measuring ahead, so I guess I'll have to wait and see.

We have been told we are having a boy, he is our first and will be first grandchild for my mum and dad, who are beyond excited!

I have my nursery all done, it is like part if a show house, just sitting like a new pin waiting fir his arrival. OHs parents got us the cot and my parents bought us the travel system-nurse hello luxe formula. I live it and can't wait to use it.

My parents and litttle sister have been so generous and at present there literally isn't one single more thing I need - very lucky there.

I have my nxt apt on 30 April when I'll be 30 weeks. Would love to see baby again but I don't think I will get to. My parentcraft classes start on 23 April, looking forward to that and I am due to go on maternity leave on 13 June. Obviously looking forward to that but not sure what on earth I am going to do with myself.

Well, that's enough from me, it's lively to meet u girls and I hope we can all support each other through the third tri.

I'm due July 7th, but have a feeling he will come in June.

Everything essential is bought, but we still need to set up the nursery & decorate it. He will be in our room for 6 months, but we decided it would be easier to get the nursery ready now, rather than later. We have classes lined up, but haven't interviewed any pediatricians yet.

I am tired all the time, not sleeping well, and wish all this was already taken care of....My DH tells me he'll take care of everything, not to worry, but I won't be able to relax until it's all done.

I feel him now all the time....he's very active...:cloud9:

I'm due July 11th:) I can't wait.

We have out nursery 98% completed and we are waiting till the baby shower to get most I the extra little things.

Have any of you had your baby shower yet?

Due july 4 here ;) can't wait seems to be dragging

Hello ladies!

I'm due 2nd July, and am very jealous of all of you who've managed to do your nurseries! I'm moving having to move mid June! Anyone done their antenatal classes yet?

Oh my goodness ladies! I went to bed hoping I might get a few responses I wake up to so many replies! YAY!!

I'm due July 8th. However I do have a history of large babies and typically am c-sectioned 1-2 weeks early. However I am praying my heart out that my little girl stays small enough (under 10lbs) so I can try for a v-bac!

We have yet to start her nursery. But I hope to in the next two weeks. After having three boys I LOVE shopping for my baby girl :) She already has a nice little wardrobe :)

When are you ladies having your baby shower? Mine is set for May 5th. I will be 31 weeks.

I haven't purchased a stroller yet. I will probably need a double stroller since my youngest will be barely 2 when this one is born. I think I am going to go with the Baby Jogger City Select. Not sure yet.

YAY! I am so excited for this thread :D

I am signed up for my classes.. I will be taking them on May 13, which happens to be Mother's Day! How fitting! So far we have painted the nursery and ordered the crib and dresser.. should be in within a month (I hope, I am getting quite impatient). I am having my shower on May 20th!! I will be 33/34 weeks pregnant then!

Hey girls! I’m due July 16th! I won’t be moving over here technically until next week. But I wanted to say hey!

My baby shower is May 5th too! My work girls are throwing it. I’m excited.

I’m having a little boy! Yay! Excited to meet and get to know all of you!

I'm not having a baby shower, there not as popular over here & I doubt were have a nursery neither! We are currently living at OH's nans house but are hoping to move into our own by June!

I have my antenatal class booked, but its not until the end of May when I will be 34 weeks!
xx

I'll be third trimester on Sunday!!! My due date is 15 July and I can't wait! x

I'm having three baby showers, crazy I know. One will be very small (6 people). The first is the 21st. I can't wait!

Hello ladies! :)
I am due july 7th!!!!! :) so excited, we are team yellow :)
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->