July Moms to be.....

Hi

I'm due 12th or 13th (have two doctors and each says different lol!)

:flower:

Mrsbutterfly your so lucky! I would love a 4d scan but oh says it's too expensive and I could buy something for the baby with that money! Hes too sensible sometimes lol! I've got really low bp too and know how you feel, but as my consultant keeps saying it's better than high and we are very lucky! Hmmm don't feel lucky when dizzy and nearly passing out all the time lol!

Hi....my official due date is the 20th but due to the GD I'll be induced 2 weeks early so sometime around the 6th.

Mrsbutterfly your so lucky! I would love a 4d scan but oh says it's too expensive and I could buy something for the baby with that money! Hes too sensible sometimes lol! I've got really low bp too and know how you feel, but as my consultant keeps saying it's better than high and we are very lucky! Hmmm don't feel lucky when dizzy and nearly passing out all the time lol!

Well I've been slightly sneaky as I knew DH would say the same so thought if I booked it as a surprise he can't say anything and I know he'll enjoy it as our 20wk scan was tainted by a rude sonographer. ;)

I keep trying to tell myself low bp is good too but it certainly doesn't feel that way in the mornings where I feel awful! But it's def better than high.

Hi! Due July 9th.. can't believe its 3rd trimester already! OMG I have nothing done or ready! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Wow lots of us due 5th July! We've ordered the iCandy strawberry in grey, so excited for it to arrive! We've also painted the nursery but got wallpaper to go up and then we can put the furniture up!

I'm finding sleeping harder too and quite uncomfortable at night. Enjoy the 4d scan!

X

Ahh MrsB, enjoy your scan. Part of me really wants to do it again but part of me says leave it as a surprise cos she'll be here soon! Post a piccie!! Hope your still well xx

Hi, I'm not quite in 3rd tri yet but I thought I would say :wave:, I'm due the 13th and I can't believe how fast it seems to be going, but now ive said that it is going to REALLY drag :dohh: xx

:wave: I'll join! Due 12th July with a little boy - cant wait to meet him! Also having a 3D/4D scan on the 21st of this month and I'm just a little excited :headspin:

slowly dipping my toes in the water. With my son, I couldn't wait to get over here...with my daughter...I'm having issues moving over. Maybe its because I still haven't crossed that bridge of actually buying for her???

Hi :wave:

I'm due 3rd July. We've finished the nursery, other than needing curtains & have purchased all the big stuff, wanted to do it before I felt too tired. Leaving everything else until I'm on maternity leave.

We had a 4D scan on Sat, my avatar pic. It was an amazing experience seeing him & watching him move about & his facial expressions. We now also know he's the spitting image of his Daddy!! I'd highly recommend having 1 for any1 thinking about it.

Hey everyone! I'm due 7th of July- booked a 3d/4d scan for saturday, cannot wait! Have remained team yellow until now, still undecided whether to find out babys' gender on sat, any opinions??

Feeling great on the whole, though its getting harder to sleep at night, and heartburn is back with a vengeance!!

Hi ladies!!

I'm due 3rd July.

28 week appt at hospital on friday 13th :/ this is for my anti D injection. Would love to see my baby again but I dont think we will get another scan.

I have already purchased the pram (mamas and papas ultima in black couture).
furniture on order from Mamas and papas (arriving in May)

Exciting times for us all!! I really can't wait now!

8 weeks left at work and counting.

N xx

4th July here!

Got my Gestational Diabetes Test soon (oh yey!) then my appointment with Midwife after. I feel like its taking forever! I've still got over 12 weeks to go and thats farrrrrr tooo long!!

Wow, lots of July moms here ! It will be fun to watch all of our babies grow!! As for how I'm feeling, just experiencing lower back pain and finding it difficult to sleep through the night. I wake up many more times now to pee and lay awake from approx 1-3 or 4 every night. :-( Other than that, I am feeling great. Tired at times, but good! Glad to see everyone is doing well. :)

Weve got the room painted and carpet cleaned. All the furniture and crib is up. Just got to get tree wall decal now to finish off, and my mam is making curtains so got to pick up the material. The quinny buzz 3 that i want can only be bought online, and i want to see the colour in real life before buying, so may just order it snd if i dont like it, send it back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->