July Moms to be.....

Hi everyone! I was trolling the 3rd tri boards because I'm outgrowing the 2nd tri and stumbled upon you lovely ladies! I wasn't going to officially post in the 3rd tri until next week, but I just wanted to say hi.

I'm due July 14th(ish) though my doctors give me a different date every time! DH and I booked our 3D scan for Sunday, which I am super excited about.

I'm having one very large, crazy shower May 27th. I'll be 33 weeks. Looking forward to chatting with all you other July ladies!

I'm not having a baby shower :-( mainly as a pp said they aren't really as popular over here and most of our stuff has been bought by family anyway.

I start my antenatal classes next Monday eve (16th April) and they are for 3 weeks, only doing the NHS ones at our hospital as we couldn't afford the private ones.

Only 84 days til July 2nd babymojo eeek!

I love baby showers :) I love going to them and I love having them, I love hosting them :)

Someone mentioned they were starting to outgrow 2nd tri. I felt that way to. But then when you come to 3rd tri it seems like everyone is 34+ weeks and you feel a little out of place here too. So I am glad all of us July Mommies will have a place to 'hang out'. :) It will be fun.

Hi all, I am due July 7. I am so glad to have found this tread, cuz like soeone mentioned, it was time to move from 2nd tri to 3rd tri, but I felt out of place, because everyone is talking about labor, I'm not ready for tat leap yet lol. With 2 kids aleady, I wil be more than happy to keep this boy cooking longer lol. We are very excited to be adding another boy, and this will be our last baby, so I am trying to enjoy being pregnant.

Hi Ladies can I join in :hi: I'm due July 9th with our first (it's a boy :blue:) and first grandchild on both of sides of the fam. Haven't started the nursery yet due to all the overtime I have to do at work, but hoping to get started on it after next tuesday when my hours go back to normal =). I'm not having my shower until June 9th and wondering if it's being planned a little late based on everyone else's shower dates lol. Don't even know if I should have one since we've bought mostly everything we need :blush:. How is everyone feeling now that the date is getting closer?

Hi Ladies can I join in :hi: I'm due July 9th with our first (it's a boy :blue:) and first grandchild on both of sides of the fam. Haven't started the nursery yet due to all the overtime I have to do at work, but hoping to get started on it after next tuesday when my hours go back to normal =). I'm not having my shower until June 9th and wondering if it's being planned a little late based on everyone else's shower dates lol. Don't even know if I should have one since we've bought mostly everything we need :blush:. How is everyone feeling now that the date is getting closer?

First grandchild on both sides = spoiled!! :winkwink:

Mine is the first girl grandchild in 16 years so spoiled she already is!

I am feeling good. Can't complain to much. But I know what is to come. lol My feet are starting to swell a bit, which stinks. But that is about it. How are you feeling?

First grandchild on both sides = spoiled!! :winkwink:

Mine is the first girl grandchild in 16 years so spoiled she already is!

I am feeling good. Can't complain to much. But I know what is to come. lol My feet are starting to swell a bit, which stinks. But that is about it. How are you feeling?

Lol I wish my little guy was gonna get spoiled but I doubt it. My folks live in another state and are very frugal and my hubbys little sis is expecting 3 weeks after me so if anything that one will be spoiled because she lives with them =). I'm just excited he's almost here, we've been trying for so long. I'm tired but I don't know if its the long hours at work or being preggo or both lol.

Hi Ladies! I hope you don't mind me joining you ladies a little early as I still have a week left of 2nd tri but like a few have already mentioned I feel like I've outgrown 2nd tri. I'm due July 17th!

To UK ladies, are you having a baby shower? xx

Hi again ladies.

I am from UK and I am having a baby shower!! Never been to one in my life!

My friend is organising it for me for June 10th. I'll be 37 weeks. Is this too late??? Bit worried now. hehe.

Also, I haven't been informed about NHS antinatal classes yet. Do I have to enquire about these? I have an appointment on friday at the hospital so maybe they will mention them then!?

N xx

I'm due july 9th with twin boys:D been told i'll be getting induced round about the 36 week mark, so i will probably be a june mummy but still thought i'd join as i'm at the same stage as all other july mummys:kiss:

im due july 25th!! still in second tri - about 105 days left!! i cant wait to see my little girl!

I'm due 20th so still in second tri but to be honest am fed up of gender guessing threads! So here I am!

:wave: We're due 6th July.. very excited to have made it to 3rd tri :happydance:

Hi everyone!! I'm due 15th July which just happens to be my brothers birthday and 3 days before my sons 7th birthday...what a busy week haha... will be welcoming a 37 weeker!! :)

Hi again ladies.

I am from UK and I am having a baby shower!! Never been to one in my life!

My friend is organising it for me for June 10th. I'll be 37 weeks. Is this too late??? Bit worried now. hehe.

Also, I haven't been informed about NHS antinatal classes yet. Do I have to enquire about these? I have an appointment on friday at the hospital so maybe they will mention them then!?

N xx

I'm sure that's fine. HoPefully LO doesn't come early but if they do it could be a meet the baby shower!

Yay a July thread! Only just realised that i should be over here in 3rd Tri!!!! Am expecting baby #2 on July 8th. Agree with others that I wasn't really feeling 2nd Tri anymore, and 3rd Tri seemed to be about labour!

Got my 28wk appointment this Friday and then my anti-D injection next week. Suffering a bit with pelvic pain this time....anyone got any good tips on how to ease that? So sore by the evenings :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->