July Moms to be.....

My next scan is the 24th... week 28.. to see if my low lying placenta has moved! A little nervous about that one.

I've got 2 more scans booked in. One at 32 weeks (check placenta position) & a growth scan at 34 weeks.

I had my 28 week MW appointment today. Heard LOs HB again. I never tire of hearing her. The MW and i were just watching her kick & move about. You'd think she wouldnt be interested as such as she see's pregnant women daily but she was fascinated with watching her move around. When MW was feeling her position, she was kicking her hand!! She is in normal fetal position (head down,legs up) with her back to my left side. Bump is measuring 30cms. Another plus, i booked my antenatal class today (26th May) In my area they have changed it from 4 sessions to 1 full day.

Sooo in love and cant wait to meet her. Hope everyone is happy & doing well xx

I had my 28 week check today too! I love them, hearing the heartbeat is amazing!! My bump was measuring 27cms ands baby is transverse lying across my tummy.

3 weeks until the next appoint, can't wait! X

Aww! Isn't it just most beautiful sound?! At my 25 week app, my LO was laying across my tum. We seem to have so many apps from now. Every 2/3 weeks isn't it?! Not complaining of course! xx

I've got 2 more scans booked in. One at 32 weeks (check placenta position) & a growth scan at 34 weeks.

I had my 28 week MW appointment today. Heard LOs HB again. I never tire of hearing her. The MW and i were just watching her kick & move about. You'd think she wouldnt be interested as such as she see's pregnant women daily but she was fascinated with watching her move around. When MW was feeling her position, she was kicking her hand!! She is in normal fetal position (head down,legs up) with her back to my left side. Bump is measuring 30cms. Another plus, i booked my antenatal class today (26th May) In my area they have changed it from 4 sessions to 1 full day.

Sooo in love and cant wait to meet her. Hope everyone is happy & doing well xx

I had my 28 week check today too! I love them, hearing the heartbeat is amazing!! My bump was measuring 27cms ands baby is transverse lying across my tummy.

3 weeks until the next appoint, can't wait! X

Aww! Isn't it just most beautiful sound?! At my 25 week app, my LO was laying across my tum. We seem to have so many apps from now. Every 2/3 weeks isn't it?! Not complaining of course! xx

Try being high risk! lol I've had an appt an hour and a half away every 2 weeks THE ENTIRE PREGNANCY. They wanted me to start coming in twice a week at 32 weeks. I'm switching Doctors now though, so I'm not sure what the schedule will be. I've already had 4 scans, and the old Dr. was going to scan every week from 32 weeks on, so I guess I'll wait till next Friday and see what the new Dr. says. At least the new Dr. is in my town and not so far away.

Yes mine are every 3 weeks now, love it. Plus she said we'll do a double session at 36 wks when I finish work to go through birth plan.

It's all getting so exciting!! Do you have a low placenta or is your scan routine? I don't have anymore x

HarrietO, that's a lot of appointments you've had! Glad your new DR isn't as far away for you.

Yes mine are every 3 weeks now, love it. Plus she said we'll do a double session at 36 wks when I finish work to go through birth plan.

It's all getting so exciting!! Do you have a low placenta or is your scan routine? I don't have anymore x

At my anomaly scan the sonographer said my placenta was 1cm in the way of the birth canal. Should be 3cm or more but mine was 2cm. I mentioned it to the MW today & she said normally when it's just 1cm covering it would definitely have moved by 32 weeks. Fingers crossed! x

My next scan is the 24th... week 28.. to see if my low lying placenta has moved! A little nervous about that one.

I have a scan next Thursday to see if my placenta has moved also. Did you have a complete previa or partial? Mine was complete. Hoping it has moved!!

I have a scan next Thursday to see if my placenta has moved also. Did you have a complete previa or partial? Mine was complete. Hoping it has moved!!

Mine was about 1-2cm from the cervix so they were not calling it placenta previa. Just considering it low lying. It is also anterior! My doctor felt strongly that it would move up some by week 28 so we will see. Surely it wouldn't have moved DOWN to cover it?? But it is anterior so everything is all backwards over here I guess! :wacko:

I had my GTT last week. Was pretty grim but pleased it's over. Take something to eat after - I felt really shaky after fasting from 9pm til almost 12pm the next day.

Thankfully my gestational test is EARLY in the morning! 9am!!! I am not a breakfast person anyway so it works great for me! Do you know if water is okay that morning though? Surely it is and I am sure this is a dumb question.

I don't have to fast. I'm supposed to eat a well balanced meal beforehand.

Hi girls! I am due July 19th - I'm a lil early to b posting in 3rd tri but I feel like I fit in more here. I've had a rough pregnancy so far but main thing is baby Mia is healthy and kicking mommy daily !!! :cloud9:

I hope everyone is having a good day/night ! :flower:

I'm taking my glucose test tomorrow. It was supposed to be last week but I had to reschedule. Anyone had theirs yet?
I had my 1hour non-fasting last week and just got my results that I FAILED today :( I will be having to get the 3hour Glucose test Monday :/ Not looking fwd to it and scared to death of failing. GL to you, keeping my fingers crossed that our tests come back passing!

I don't have to fast either. I'm taking the 1 hour screening test.

I'm getting sick of all these appointments...unless there's a scan involved...

Thank you ladies! We are just in love with our nursery! LOL deffinitly dont feel like slackers Im just a crazy person and need to be prepared for everything! I would love to see more nursery pctures when theyre completed!! :D

Thank you ladies! We are just in love with our nursery! LOL deffinitly dont feel like slackers Im just a crazy person and need to be prepared for everything! I would love to see more nursery pctures when theyre completed!! :D

I will be sure to post when we finally get started :) I usually am super prepared too, but we had renovations we are doing on our house so I have to be patient...and that isn't easy for me :D

Me too, I like planning. My job is just putting all my plans behind =(. Between Jan and the middle of April I have to work crazy long hours. Luckily hubby has been taking his free time to move all the office furniture out of our little guy's room and hopefully next week (fingers crossed) I can start putting stuff together =).

I will be sure to post when we finally get started :) I usually am super prepared too, but we had renovations we are doing on our house so I have to be patient...and that isn't easy for me :D

Oh darn I hate renos! Love the results but hate the process and the waiting! We just bought a new House about a month ago so I bought everything before to be able to get it done when we moved in! I cant wait to see your pictures!

Me too, I like planning. My job is just putting all my plans behind =(. Between Jan and the middle of April I have to work crazy long hours. Luckily hubby has been taking his free time to move all the office furniture out of our little guy's room and hopefully next week (fingers crossed) I can start putting stuff together =).

Yay!! thats exciting! I dont work so I have alot of free time! I used to have a home daycare but moved to a smaller town last month so I wasnt able to anymore :nope:

When you get started we deffinitly need pictures!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->