July Moms to be.....

Oh I love the nursery pics!! They look fab. Joeybrooks I adore those bear canvases!! My nursery is just bare green Walls at the moment, waiting for mamas and pappas to call with the furniture delivery date.

Had an eventful couple of days lol! Tuesday was my 28 mw appt and was rushed round to MAU as I was getting bad period pains, doctor wasn't fussed (even though I'm high risk) and sent me home saying it was a bug! Pains got worse over night to the point I was in tears and couldn't stand, back up the hospital at 9am yesterday and didn't leave until 6pm! After seeing the OB on call and the rheumatologist and neurologist I have been signed off for a week and put on steroids for my auto immune illness and diagnosed with severe SPD which is made worse/complicated by my illness! Been referred for physio to try and help my walking and am at the hospital tomorrow for my 28 week growth scan, a neuro appt and then Monday is antenatal class, weds is my consultant OB and fri is the consultant rheumatologist!! Madness lol! The only thing that was happy all day was baby lol, majorly active all day and hb was perfect! Little madam putting me through it lol! Possibly may be delivering baby early now though due to my illness and the SPD.

I have another 2 scans booked after tomorrow, one at 32 then one at 36. And a billion appointments in-between!

Hey!!

I just wanted to ask about SPD. Not really read much about it but the last couple of days I have been getting pain when walking.

Its like at the front in the middle where my pubic bone is. It is worse when walking downhill and if I am carrying something. It also hurts if I plant my feet down heavily when walking. So i've been like gliding along...lol.

Does this sound like the beginning of SPD?? I hope it doesn't get worse!!

Today I have been doing quite a bit of lifting and carrying at work and it has got quite painful now.

I have had such an easy pregnancy but the last week or so I have struggled with stuff like the hoovering. And today I have been food shopping and found it really difficult to move the trolly round when it had stuff in it!

PS....I have ordered my nursery furniture from M & P....so much lovely stuff. :flower:

N xx

Hey! It sounds like SPD to me, sorry to say it :-( Mine is excruciating all the time but worse on climbing stairs, walking, getting in and out of the car or bed and when in bed moving! I also can't open my legs very wide. I get pressure and pain exactly where your describing and yesterday it started in my lower back and hips.

M & P stuff is so lovely lol! What range did you go for? We've ordered the whole of the prarie range lol!

Thanks for your reply. i have an appointment with my midwife in the morning so i think i will mention it.

we have ordered the entire realto range. hehe. everything looks so nice. cant wait for it to arrive and get it all set up :)

N xx

We got the m&p coastline set in White. It's all here we just need to put it together once our wallpapers up as it's all boxed.

Sorry to hear about all of the problems lianne you poor thing, glad baby is ok but hope you feel a bit better soon. You too mrs p, spd sounds painful. Just being tired with aches and pains is hard enough so full respect to ladies with added problems/pain.

Xx

nannywhitney im having a whinnie the pooh theme aswell, was always my favourite as a yound one. yours looks amazing i havnt even put the paint on the walls yet hahaha, hoping to very soon though.

great job on the nursery's girls their amazing
hope mine looks half as good
xx

Thanks mrs w, bless you! M & P seems to have done well out of is girls lol!

Got my scan this afternoon, excited and scared lol! Will let you all know how it goes and what baby is weighing too!

Im July, not yet officially in the third trimester! But I thought I would add my bit, Im due 24th July xxx

Me to!!!!!!!
I'm due 25 July and I can't wait sooooooooo excited xxx
Good luck everyone x

Hi all!third tri as of today! :dance:

I'm due 13th July and on team :blue:

Well ladies, I have been for my 28 week check up this morning.

My uterus was measuring 29cm which is near enough correct. She said it should measure around the same as how many weeks you are so quite happy with that. Heartbeat was nice and strong too :)

I also had to have my anti D today. So injection in my ass. Wasn't nice. Stung a bit but was over in 10 seconds.

I have also been booked onto the nhs antenatal classes starting 2nd May 1 a week for 4 weeks.

Exciting times!!

I mentioned about he pain when walking and she said it is common and to just try not to do too much. And if it gets too painful try a support band and there is physio available if i require it.

Had a lovely midwife.

N xx

Welcome to 3rd tri! :wave: Do you realise that today as you enter 3rd Tri its Friday the 13th and your due on Friday 13th too! :haha: I only noticed because I am due the day before you and keep saying I'll probably go on the 13th and have a Friday 13th baby - not that I believe any of the superstitions anyway!

Anyway! I have our nursery nearly done - just a couple of things still to do like putting shelves up, photos and decals on the wall. Have nearly everything bought now too - just a few things still to get - crib mattress, isofix base, swing etc. I really need to stop buying clothes I am addicted :haha:

Welcome to 3rd tri! :wave: Do you realise that today as you enter 3rd Tri its Friday the 13th and your due on Friday 13th too! :haha: I only noticed because I am due the day before you and keep saying I'll probably go on the 13th and have a Friday 13th baby - not that I believe any of the superstitions anyway!

Anyway! I have our nursery nearly done - just a couple of things still to do like putting shelves up, photos and decals on the wall. Have nearly everything bought now too - just a few things still to get - crib mattress, isofix base, swing etc. I really need to stop buying clothes I am addicted :haha:

Wow i didn't realise that thanks for pointing it out!

Unfortunately our current flat isn't big enough for baby's own room but until we move I've made a baby 'corner' - crib waiting to be put up, anything that has been bought so far in drawers or hanging up - icandy strawberry coming Wednesday!

Can't quite belive I'm a 3rd tri-ette now but glad all the same!:happydance:

I almost had a July 13th due date! But they set it for the 12th. Doesn't matter anyway since I will inevitably go early for the scheduled c-section. But still would be a fun thought.. considering we found out on Halloween we were pregnant again!

me me me hehe I know I cant belive I"m here either, my baby boy is due july 13th
but with my past pregnancy I had a c-section so I know he will come a week eirler, unles he trys to come on his own :) cant wait to have him in my arms

holy crap me to that is kind of freeky, I'll be walking around really carfully today

Ahhh we have the iCandy Strawberry too! I love it - its sitting in the back room and I keep going to have a peek at it :haha:

Breaking Dawn I completly forgot that we found out on Halloween!! One of my scan photos has an EDD of the 13th but the rest say the 12th - I'm glad they went with the 12th now after you pointed that out :haha:

I actually got a SUPER faint line the 30th but confirmed it on Halloween! We went to the store last night and saw the CUTEST cabbage patch kid doll.. it just came out and is called "My first CPK." It is SO soft all over and has a beautiful chime sound when shaken. Guess when her "birth date" was!? October 29th!! The day before I tested!!! Needless to say we bought it for baby Alice. :)

You girls and your finished nurseries!!! EEEK!! I’m not done at all. I have the room cleaned out. I’ve put together some cubbies to hold books and things. The crib is at my mom’s in the box and i ordered a dresser last night. My house is so small and I have NO storage room. I still have to clean out the closet in the nursery but I don’t know where to put the other stuff.

I went last night to my OH’s aunt’s house. Her little boy is almost 5. She let me sit and look through boxes of clothes that she had from when he was a baby-2 years. I have sooo many outfits now. I don’t think I will have to buy a thing until he is 2 unless I just want to. And it is NICE stuff. Tommy Hilfiger, polo, nautica, carter’s, GAP.... She said she was just going to donate the clothes and it felt better to give them to family. She didn’t want ANY money at all!!!! I’m so excited. I will attach a picture of all the clothes! She also gave me a whole box of shoes!! Cute stuff too. And it is all in good shape!

Here is a current bump picture too. Time is flying!!

Attachments

• clothesfrommelissa.jpg
    clothesfrommelissa.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 26.5 weeks.jpg
    26.5 weeks.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 12
Wow Laurie, look at all of those clothes, they are fantastic and look brand new!!!!!

People can be so generous when it comes to new babies!!! Like you, my house is quite small too, and I also had to clear out the wardrobes in the room (a full wall of mirror robes, quite a task). Fortunately, we are still able to store a lot of the stuff on the higher shelves in tubs and boxes (christmas decorations etc) until he is older and realises that his mum and dad are using his room for storage lol!!! We have a little section for him with all of his little outfits hanging up. I have to stop myself buying though because we also have way too much stuff and absolutely EVERYTHING we need.

I haven't bought anything clothing wise! And now dont think my pushchair will be here in time :-(

On the plus side the scan today went great and baby was measuring 29 +1 instead of 28+4 and weighing in at 3lbs 1 oz!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->