July Moms to be.....

hi all im due july ninth, seems to be quite a few of july niners in here, how exciting to be in third tri.

i have my fasting diabetes test on saturday morning and get results next thursday at mw appt, very nervous as i do not really want to be induced, or run the risk of a c section....scares me to think about that but normal labour doesnt scare me in the slightest, every one says thats weird,..... im excited for it.

nursery not even started yet lol, will be getting painted in the next fortnight and then i can move all of the furniture in. seems like i still have so much to do and not quite enough time left to do it all hey? just so excited to meet my baby girl

xx hope you all do well at your tests

Wish i had a lovely nursery to decorate but me and OH and bubs are going to be living with my mum and brother for the next 2 years at least while she needs support, before we can even think about getting a place of our own.
So ours and baby's room is going to be very white and minimal at the moment so as not to appear to crowded! :wacko:

Keep the nursery photo coming though!! im interested! xx

This is a pic of my nursery. It is almost finished, but we still want to get some wall decals and perhaps a border.

It is quite a small room, but big enough for all the baby will need. I have quite a few outfits but I have had to stop buying as I know there is no way he is going to get a chance to wear them all.

Fortunately I am in the position where there is NOTHING else I actually need and it is killing me not being able to shop for him, but I am trying to be sensible and keep all of the money I would be spending on things I dont need for a time when he is born and there are things I actually need - easier said than done!!!

Attachments

• Nursery Picture.jpg
    Nursery Picture.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 24
Oh I love the nursery pics!! They look fab. Joeybrooks I adore those bear canvases!! My nursery is just bare green Walls at the moment, waiting for mamas and pappas to call with the furniture delivery date.

Had an eventful couple of days lol! Tuesday was my 28 mw appt and was rushed round to MAU as I was getting bad period pains, doctor wasn't fussed (even though I'm high risk) and sent me home saying it was a bug! Pains got worse over night to the point I was in tears and couldn't stand, back up the hospital at 9am yesterday and didn't leave until 6pm! After seeing the OB on call and the rheumatologist and neurologist I have been signed off for a week and put on steroids for my auto immune illness and diagnosed with severe SPD which is made worse/complicated by my illness! Been referred for physio to try and help my walking and am at the hospital tomorrow for my 28 week growth scan, a neuro appt and then Monday is antenatal class, weds is my consultant OB and fri is the consultant rheumatologist!! Madness lol! The only thing that was happy all day was baby lol, majorly active all day and hb was perfect! Little madam putting me through it lol! Possibly may be delivering baby early now though due to my illness and the SPD.

I have another 2 scans booked after tomorrow, one at 32 then one at 36. And a billion appointments in-between!

Lovely colours joeybrooks - did you take the bear photos yourself? They are fab.

I actually got the bear pics in B&Q, I fell in love with them as soon as I saw them. They were £13 each, but I managed to find one on eBay and got it for £3.40 and got the other from the store. They are so cute!

Oh I love the nursery pics!! They look fab. Joeybrooks I adore those bear canvases!! My nursery is just bare green Walls at the moment, waiting for mamas and pappas to call with the furniture delivery date.

Had an eventful couple of days lol! Tuesday was my 28 mw appt and was rushed round to MAU as I was getting bad period pains, doctor wasn't fussed (even though I'm high risk) and sent me home saying it was a bug! Pains got worse over night to the point I was in tears and couldn't stand, back up the hospital at 9am yesterday and didn't leave until 6pm! After seeing the OB on call and the rheumatologist and neurologist I have been signed off for a week and put on steroids for my auto immune illness and diagnosed with severe SPD which is made worse/complicated by my illness! Been referred for physio to try and help my walking and am at the hospital tomorrow for my 28 week growth scan, a neuro appt and then Monday is antenatal class, weds is my consultant OB and fri is the consultant rheumatologist!! Madness lol! The only thing that was happy all day was baby lol, majorly active all day and hb was perfect! Little madam putting me through it lol! Possibly may be delivering baby early now though due to my illness and the SPD.

I have another 2 scans booked after tomorrow, one at 32 then one at 36. And a billion appointments in-between!

Hey!!

I just wanted to ask about SPD. Not really read much about it but the last couple of days I have been getting pain when walking.

Its like at the front in the middle where my pubic bone is. It is worse when walking downhill and if I am carrying something. It also hurts if I plant my feet down heavily when walking. So i've been like gliding along...lol.

Does this sound like the beginning of SPD?? I hope it doesn't get worse!!

Today I have been doing quite a bit of lifting and carrying at work and it has got quite painful now.

I have had such an easy pregnancy but the last week or so I have struggled with stuff like the hoovering. And today I have been food shopping and found it really difficult to move the trolly round when it had stuff in it!

PS....I have ordered my nursery furniture from M & P....so much lovely stuff. :flower:

N xx

Hey!!

I just wanted to ask about SPD. Not really read much about it but the last couple of days I have been getting pain when walking.

Its like at the front in the middle where my pubic bone is. It is worse when walking downhill and if I am carrying something. It also hurts if I plant my feet down heavily when walking. So i've been like gliding along...lol.

Does this sound like the beginning of SPD?? I hope it doesn't get worse!!

Today I have been doing quite a bit of lifting and carrying at work and it has got quite painful now.

I have had such an easy pregnancy but the last week or so I have struggled with stuff like the hoovering. And today I have been food shopping and found it really difficult to move the trolly round when it had stuff in it!

PS....I have ordered my nursery furniture from M & P....so much lovely stuff. :flower:

N xx

Hey! It sounds like SPD to me, sorry to say it :-( Mine is excruciating all the time but worse on climbing stairs, walking, getting in and out of the car or bed and when in bed moving! I also can't open my legs very wide. I get pressure and pain exactly where your describing and yesterday it started in my lower back and hips.

M & P stuff is so lovely lol! What range did you go for? We've ordered the whole of the prarie range lol!

The prairie stuff is lovely :) We've eventually decided to go for a plain white cot from John Lewis and then a set of full size furniture from Ikea. We only have two bedrooms so baby's room will also act as spare room for guests so I'm putting a day bed in there. Also due to storage space needs, thought I needed to be sensible and get full sized furniture altho I love the M&P nursery sized stuff.

Had my 28wk midwife appt today and measuring 30cm but know from 4d scan this week it's probably due to baby's very long legs - takes after his dad :) Also carrycot and colour pack for our oyster pram arrived today so feeling like I'm ready for lo now! Altho obviously want him to keep baking for a while longer!!

Getting more and more excited now. Must work out how to post photos as got some lovely ones at 4d scan. Was incredible to see him properly.

Hope all other July mums are doing well xxx

This is a pic of my nursery. It is almost finished, but we still want to get some wall decals and perhaps a border.

It is quite a small room, but big enough for all the baby will need. I have quite a few outfits but I have had to stop buying as I know there is no way he is going to get a chance to wear them all.

Fortunately I am in the position where there is NOTHING else I actually need and it is killing me not being able to shop for him, but I am trying to be sensible and keep all of the money I would be spending on things I dont need for a time when he is born and there are things I actually need - easier said than done!!!

omg your nursery is absolutely gorgeous, looks like it's straight from a magazine. Great job :thumbup:

So I was just snooping on my new Dr's website, and they had a page about 4d ultrasounds, so I was reading it, and at the bottom it says all their patients get a free 4d ultrasound at 32 weeks! I am really hoping that is the case! I wanted one, but they are just too expensive for me to justify it with everything we have going on right now. I'm trying not to get my hopes up in case there is some kind of catch, but I have my fingers crossed.

So I was just snooping on my new Dr's website, and they had a page about 4d ultrasounds, so I was reading it, and at the bottom it says all their patients get a free 4d ultrasound at 32 weeks! I am really hoping that is the case! I wanted one, but they are just too expensive for me to justify it with everything we have going on right now. I'm trying not to get my hopes up in case there is some kind of catch, but I have my fingers crossed.

OH lucky! =) I've been researching those places where I live and I'm like ugh $85 bucks thats expensive and what if they don't come out really clear.

OH lucky! =) I've been researching those places where I live and I'm like ugh $85 bucks thats expensive and what if they don't come out really clear.

The thing that made me really wonder if there was a catch is the fact that they normally charge $150 for the 4d. So, if they really do give it to you for free then I am gonna be tickled to death!

Didn't even realize that I hit third trimester already!! Shocking! I am due on July 9th and I can't wait to meet my LO :happydance:

This is my first princess; I have two teenage boys already, ages 16 (almost 17) and 14. Glad to be here!

Also, what is SPD? I have pains in the lower abdomen and it hurts lifting my leg to get into my truck and by the end of the day, I can barely walk.

Just started spackling the walls in the nursery. Will be painting soon! Will post pics as I get them.

Here's our nursery so far.

[URL=https://s1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh539/acthompson1/?action=view&current=photo6.jpg][IMG]https://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh539/acthompson1/th_photo6.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

We are re-doing the pad on the chair in brown. The tree is an actual set piece from when I directed Winnie The Pooh for a family theatre. I'm planning on adding some quotes and a watercolor of the Winnie The Pooh from the A.A. Milne books.

Everyone has such beautiful and unique nurseries! I love seeing the pictures!

Here's our nursery so far.

[URL=https://s1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh539/acthompson1/?action=view&current=photo6.jpg][IMG]https://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh539/acthompson1/th_photo6.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

We are re-doing the pad on the chair in brown. The tree is an actual set piece from when I directed Winnie The Pooh for a family theatre. I'm planning on adding some quotes and a watercolor of the Winnie The Pooh from the A.A. Milne books.

Everyone has such beautiful and unique nurseries! I love seeing the pictures!

Haha! I love the cat in the crib! And that tree is fabulous! Are you doing the watercolors yourself?

Haha, thanks Marisa! I have three cats and they all make a mad dash into the nursery when I open the door.

I am planning on doing the watercolors myself. I paint quite often and it'll be much cheaper and more personal that way. Now I just have to find the motivation and time to do it...:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->