July testers - Over 35

Hello all!

Wow, I havent had a period since April and well, I figured it was stress.

Finally, a few weeks ago I noticed some light bleeding..not red but brown and only when I wiped. It lasted a day or two. Just for kicks I took a dollar tree test a few days later and it was negative..big surprize right??lol

Anyway!!!! I have had the worst boob pain ever and its seems to be getting worse...so I wonder..Did I take the test too soooon? Is it silly to think I might actually be pregnant this time?

Im looosssin it!!!:help:

Welcome lala and Mbababy! This is a wonderful group of ladies!

:dust: to all for July!

Hmmmm, I'm confused... Getting some EWCM and a faint positive on IC OPK... Could I be O'ing in the next few days already?? Only on CD7... So strange, will keep monitoring BBT and doing OPKs early, wasn't planning on it until I noticed the EWCM when I got home from work...

Yay, SMEP buddies, Bubba, Wendy and me! We're all on CD6-7 so it makes perfect sense :hugs:

I know , same here Junebug . I had no ewcm in the afternoon but by even had definate ewcm. Ive really upped fluids ( and grapefruit juice which I feel is a bit mad but I like it so can't hurt ) I'm going to do my opk later . My best friend had her o on day 10! my temp dip , opk suggested the same for me last month. Plus my cycle was a bit short 25 days so I guess it makes sence. Was it faint because it was a weak urine sample ?
Either way , could be a good sign :hugs:

Hi to the new ladies :hi:

Mac - soooo glad you changed your mind about this month. My dad is also April, as is my adoreable little nephew (and godson) so yay for April babies!!

As for me, still no sign of AF but I'm kind of sure I'm out this month. Even if I'd o'd later than I thought, I would still be 10-11 DPO and the test was completely white. I even started counting in my head last night when I would be likely to O/test next month (not easy when AF hasn't arrived on time!!)

Still hoping Conina .

Macwooly great news on the turn around. Why should someone so awful ruin your chances. Anyway if it happens and in April your staring at the face of your new born trust me you and your dh will not be thinking about her. sarahs right it would do her good not to be centre of attention ! So we can throw dust back at you now ?:dust::dust:
Junebug , same here cd7 we started the smep last night , early I know but I have a feeling I o earlier than I thought so don't want to take any chances. We can be smep pals !
Funny how we also decided we wouldn't 'try' too hard this month but we just can't seem to let a cycle go by. There's a few of us the timings not perfect but going for it anyway. When is life ever the 'perfect' time. I say let's grab those eggs girls.:thumbup:
Glad things have settled Wendy , your doing a great job with the thread lovely:hugs:
Have things settled Jodes :shrug:
See you all later

Hey bubba yes things have settled down thanks and no :witch: yet! Will take a test tomorrow morning as i have a tendancy to get my :bfp: late as i implant late. Will keep you informed and thanks for the interest xx ps if i spot i always follow through so i have a good feeling? Time will tell though!

Right Wendy please could you put me down to be testing on 3 August.

I've had a complete U turn on TTC next cycle and it's thanks Indigo's words :)

I didn't want to have an April baby as my EDD would be around the time of one of my SILs' birthday and I have really issues with her and she is vile. But if I miss TTC for one month then I am giving her control over my life and punishing me & DH :nope: So I will not give this vile person control over my life!

DH & I went into this with the plan of we will give it 100% every month until we are rewarded with our BFP and damn it I am going to stick to that plan.

Way to go Macwooly!:thumbup: Looks like I'm going to have send you a HUMUNGOUS shower of baby dust now then!!x

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi there Jax , I like the thought of you silly happy . Cd 23 hey, how you feeling ?:flower:
Me and sequins hmm not sure but think I may have to pull out all the big guns this month . Although dh just dared me to run out in the very heavy rain storm were having ( it's ok it's dark ) oh and were leaving the country , but there was lightening so I chickened : and no he didn't mean clothed. Think he's in the mood so I'm off :winkwink:
Jodes praying that it's implantation. Hang in there girl .
Have a great day all , there are a lot of us now phew .
Come on all you testers , big luck and dust to you :hugs:

Hi Bubba - I'm fine, no SSing you now me, practice what I preach and all that...yawn...yawnie....yawn....:trouble:

Hey you streaking naked in a rainstorm in a muslim country? What is DH trying to do?! Get you locked up????!!!!!:haha:

Okay, so how's about a pink tutu then hmm:winkwink:

xXx

Hi girls it just occured to me that i should add early August dates to the front page so that early August testers can still go through this month with the rest of us. I am not testing untl the very end of July, in fact i only just make it so i am really only a few days ahead of those who just miss out on July so we will be in the dreaded 2WW together.
I think it makes sense at least until there is an August thread.

Let me know your thoughts.

Wendy
xx

Good idea Wendy:thumbup:xXx

Well DH has kept saying it will happen when it is supposed to happen and I have to remember my darling eldest brother is an April baby and he was such a strength for me when our darling dad died so you're right there are more nice people than vile born in every month not just April :)

Hope you get your BFP before August so that you don't have to worry about being due around your SILs wedding :dust:

DH is right, Macwooly, EVERYTHING happens when it happens for a reason :kiss:

Welcome to the madhouse here all our lovely new July tester ladies :wave: Don't forget to keep us all updated with your news!!:flower:x

Right Wendy please could you put me down to be testing on 3 August.

I've had a complete U turn on TTC next cycle and it's thanks Indigo's words :)

I didn't want to have an April baby as my EDD would be around the time of one of my SILs' birthday and I have really issues with her and she is vile. But if I miss TTC for one month then I am giving her control over my life and punishing me & DH :nope: So I will not give this vile person control over my life!

DH & I went into this with the plan of we will give it 100% every month until we are rewarded with our BFP and damn it I am going to stick to that plan.

:wohoo: :wohoo:

I'm so glad you changed your mind hun and it would be great to associate April with something other than your SIL.

:hugs:

Hi Ladies:hi:

I was wondering can I join this thread? I am 36 and TTC #2 this is my 2nd cycle and I have 42 day cycles. I am using a cbfm but only got Highs this cycle so who knows! I will be testing on 19/07 if :witch: hasn't arrived eventhough I will probably cave and start testing early like we do.

Good luck to those who are testing and keeping my fingers firmly crossed for loads of :bfp:'s

Hi! I'm a July tester too! Me and DH are both 36 and TTC #1. I'm 6DPO and AF is due July 13th. Haven't decided when to test, but my husband has begged me to wait until then. Really? 8 and a half more days? We'll see...

I haven't read back very far in the thread, but I should speak up for April... it's my month and I love it! Usually great birthday party weather. :cake:

Wishing everyone a :bfp: !!!!!!

Hi, good luck when you test :dust: I'd say hold out for as long as possible before testing but every one is different so don't feel bad if you POAS early :thumbup:

Hi All! I'm new to the board and so relieved to find a 35 and older section. I'm 37 and my DH is 45, and we are on cycle #3 of TTC our first. I am planning on testing around 7/11, a few days before AF is due.

I am hopeful this month, because my breasts are very sore and larger than usual, and tonight (5 dpo) there was very light pink in my cm. Hoping it is IB??? Anyway, best of luck to you all!!

FXed that your symptoms are positive signs and you get your BFP :dust:

well the only month I would like to avoid having a child on would be September...actually end of August beginning of September...that's only cause I don't get along too well with Virgos LOL

And heres me thinking we were buddies. lol https://www.forumsextreme.com/images/sHa_lolbig2.gif

Hi All! I'm new to the board and so relieved to find a 35 and older section. I'm 37 and my DH is 45, and we are on cycle #3 of TTC our first. I am planning on testing around 7/11, a few days before AF is due.

I am hopeful this month, because my breasts are very sore and larger than usual, and tonight (5 dpo) there was very light pink in my cm. Hoping it is IB??? Anyway, best of luck to you all!!

Welcome aboard. Hoping this is you month hun. Good luck for the 11th.

Hi! I'm a July tester too! Me and DH are both 36 and TTC #1. I'm 6DPO and AF is due July 13th. Haven't decided when to test, but my husband has begged me to wait until then. Really? 8 and a half more days? We'll see...

I haven't read back very far in the thread, but I should speak up for April... it's my month and I love it! Usually great birthday party weather. :cake:

Wishing everyone a :bfp: !!!!!!

Welcome to BnB hun. Have put you down for the 13th hun but most people on here will test early, me included lol

Hope this is your month.

I will be testing this July as I am hoping the witch doesn't show up on the 13th or 15. Who know's hoping for a bfp .. baby dust to you all:flower: .. oh sorry testing on the 18th of July.

Good luck when you test :dust:

Don't wory about 2 posts occasionally the site does that to us all :)

Welcome lala and Mbababy! This is a wonderful group of ladies!

:dust: to all for July!

Hmmmm, I'm confused... Getting some EWCM and a faint positive on IC OPK... Could I be O'ing in the next few days already?? Only on CD7... So strange, will keep monitoring BBT and doing OPKs early, wasn't planning on it until I noticed the EWCM when I got home from work...

Yay, SMEP buddies, Bubba, Wendy and me! We're all on CD6-7 so it makes perfect sense :hugs:

That is early hun. Think you should start the OPK's now and get down to some https://www.sympato.ch/smileys/dodo.gif

I will be testing this July as I am hoping the witch doesn't show up on the 13th or 15. Who know's hoping for a bfp .. baby dust to you all:flower: .. oh sorry testing on the 18th of July.

Welcome to BnB hun. Good luck for the 18th. :hugs:

Hi Ladies:hi:

I was wondering can I join this thread? I am 36 and TTC #2 this is my 2nd cycle and I have 42 day cycles. I am using a cbfm but only got Highs this cycle so who knows! I will be testing on 19/07 if :witch: hasn't arrived eventhough I will probably cave and start testing early like we do.

Good luck to those who are testing and keeping my fingers firmly crossed for loads of :bfp:'s

Hi there, welcome aboard our ttc bus. Hope this is your month hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->