July testers - Over 35

Agreed! I'm also starting OPKs on CD12.

Will have to chat seriously again with DH as I DO want to TTC this month... I think I will be able to handle a newborn and a 22 month old, I will have my sister living with me as our live-in nanny the whole time DH is away...

Conina - I agree that the OPK smiley doesn't tell you that you O'd. Only temping will tell you for sure. The smiley only says that you are close - whether or not the egg drops is a whole other thing.

Correct, the OPK only detects the LH surge (1-2 days before O typically, sometimes more!), not the actual ovulation (which only temping can detect!).

Right Wendy please could you put me down to be testing on 3 August.

I've had a complete U turn on TTC next cycle and it's thanks Indigo's words :)

I didn't want to have an April baby as my EDD would be around the time of one of my SILs' birthday and I have really issues with her and she is vile. But if I miss TTC for one month then I am giving her control over my life and punishing me & DH :nope: So I will not give this vile person control over my life!

DH & I went into this with the plan of we will give it 100% every month until we are rewarded with our BFP and damn it I am going to stick to that plan.

I didn't want to have an April baby as my EDD would be around the time of one of my SILs' birthday and I have really issues with her and she is vile. But if I miss TTC for one month then I am giving her control over my life and punishing me & DH :nope: So I will not give this vile person control over my life!

DH & I went into this with the plan of we will give it 100% every month until we are rewarded with our BFP and damn it I am going to stick to that plan.

:thumbup:....:hugs:.....:friends:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

YAY Macwooly!!! Look at us, both NOT planning on TTC'ing this month :rofl: Good for you, I totally agree with your logic!!! :dust:

well the only month I would like to avoid having a child on would be September...actually end of August beginning of September...that's only cause I don't get along too well with Virgos LOL

I know lots of lovely people born in april and your LO would be one of them, forget her!! in fact its good to have LO's bday the same month, perhaps he/she would get all the attention and piss her off!!

Im taking august off as my mum is staying with us the whole month so hard to :sex: plus hubbys sister is getting married in may so I dont want a may birth if possible as it would be chaos. but we will still :sex: so you never know, I could never completely not try either :hugs:

Well DH has kept saying it will happen when it is supposed to happen and I have to remember my darling eldest brother is an April baby and he was such a strength for me when our darling dad died so you're right there are more nice people than vile born in every month not just April :)

Hope you get your BFP before August so that you don't have to worry about being due around your SILs wedding :dust:

April babies I know
My Dad April 15
My Husband April 18
My Best friend April 17
A dear friend of mine April 28

Of course there are more but those are really cool in my book ;-)

Glad I changed my mind and we'll carry on trying :)

And when it rolls round to 15 April instead of remembering it is my vile SIL's I'll think cool it's Phoebe's dad's birthday :)

Hi All! I'm new to the board and so relieved to find a 35 and older section. I'm 37 and my DH is 45, and we are on cycle #3 of TTC our first. I am planning on testing around 7/11, a few days before AF is due.

I am hopeful this month, because my breasts are very sore and larger than usual, and tonight (5 dpo) there was very light pink in my cm. Hoping it is IB??? Anyway, best of luck to you all!!

Still hoping Conina .

Macwooly great news on the turn around. Why should someone so awful ruin your chances. Anyway if it happens and in April your staring at the face of your new born trust me you and your dh will not be thinking about her. sarahs right it would do her good not to be centre of attention ! So we can throw dust back at you now ?:dust::dust:
Junebug , same here cd7 we started the smep last night , early I know but I have a feeling I o earlier than I thought so don't want to take any chances. We can be smep pals !
Funny how we also decided we wouldn't 'try' too hard this month but we just can't seem to let a cycle go by. There's a few of us the timings not perfect but going for it anyway. When is life ever the 'perfect' time. I say let's grab those eggs girls.:thumbup:
Glad things have settled Wendy , your doing a great job with the thread lovely:hugs:
Have things settled Jodes :shrug:
See you all later

Hi! I'm a July tester too! Me and DH are both 36 and TTC #1. I'm 6DPO and AF is due July 13th. Haven't decided when to test, but my husband has begged me to wait until then. Really? 8 and a half more days? We'll see...

I haven't read back very far in the thread, but I should speak up for April... it's my month and I love it! Usually great birthday party weather. :cake:

Wishing everyone a :bfp: !!!!!!

Welcome lala and Mbababy! This is a wonderful group of ladies!

:dust: to all for July!

Hmmmm, I'm confused... Getting some EWCM and a faint positive on IC OPK... Could I be O'ing in the next few days already?? Only on CD7... So strange, will keep monitoring BBT and doing OPKs early, wasn't planning on it until I noticed the EWCM when I got home from work...

Yay, SMEP buddies, Bubba, Wendy and me! We're all on CD6-7 so it makes perfect sense :hugs:

I will be testing this July as I am hoping the witch doesn't show up on the 13th or 15. Who know's hoping for a bfp .. baby dust to you all:flower: .. oh sorry testing on the 18th of July.

I don't know how I posted this twice sorry guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->