July testers - Over 35

Phew! i finally caught up. lol

SMEP is under way, its a bit like a military operation. Giving DH a rest tonight he was so tired when he came home last night but needs must.

Morning ladies :hi:

Firstly :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to all :dust:

Still feeling fab about my decision to keep going with TTC and all of you have been right that some fab people have been born in April.

Sorry for confusing any later joiners to the thread by I have a SIL born in April who is vile and controlling and is so negative and hurtful to me and if I get my BFP next cycle then my EED would be her birthday and I needed some sensible words from the ladies on the site and some time to get my head around this fact and that I will not allow her to drag me down over it :)

Well severe cramps and more spotting and another temp dip and a migraine so definitely no BFP this time and expecting AF :witch: tomorrow. DH is praying she arrives tomorrow as any later and he worries he won't get his birthday present on 10 July :winkwink:

So Bubba are you going to behave this cycle and not symptom spot? Or are Jax & I going to have to police you again? :)

Jax keep some of that dust back for you :dust:

Morning ladies! Phew - that was a long catch up!

I just wanted to say a big hello to the new testers :wave: and also wanted to tell Macwooly that I'm also glad that you changed your mind. My Dad was born in April and he is the kindest, most generous person I know. My niece and OH were also April babies and both are lovely. Let's hope that from next year that April will make you think of your little bundle of joy rather than your SIL. :dust:

I'm still waiting for AF to arrive - have been spotting now for 4 days so she should be here soon. Will keep you posted.

Have also just got back from the hospital - was supposed to have a gynae appointment so they could find out what is wrong with me. Am so frustrated though - it was cancelled as the gynae had rang in sick. Not only that but I am not back at the bottom of the waiting list and they can't get me in until 2nd August. Urgghh....so annoyed.

Anyway, reading through this list has cheered me up some so thanks ladies :hugs:

Good luck Macwooly i can feel it's going to be soon for you. Hang on in there and don't let your SIL get to you. Boo to her!!!!

Well everyone i caved in and did a test and got a :bfp: lets hope my little bean sticks this time. :happydance:

Good luck to all the other testers today and i will be keeping my fingers firmly crossed! :hugs: J xx

Good luck Macwooly i can feel it's going to be soon for you. Hang on in there and don't let your SIL get to you. Boo to her!!!!

Well everyone i caved in and did a test and got a :bfp: lets hope my little bean sticks this time. :happydance:

Good luck to all the other testers today and i will be keeping my fingers firmly crossed! :hugs: J xx

Woo hoo :happydance: Jodes! That is great news.

I hope that your bean is super sticky and that you have a H&H 9 months :happydance:

Congratulations :happydance:

Phew! i finally caught up. lol

SMEP is under way, its a bit like a military operation. Giving DH a rest tonight he was so tired when he came home last night but needs must.

T hee , same here , I quite like the days rest or rather goodnights sleep in-between , it's the three days non stop I'm not looking forward too :wacko:
Heaps of dust Wendy :hugs:

I just wanted to say a big hello to the new testers :wave: and also wanted to tell Macwooly that I'm also glad that you changed your mind. My Dad was born in April and he is the kindest, most generous person I know. My niece and OH were also April babies and both are lovely. Let's hope that from next year that April will make you think of your little bundle of joy rather than your SIL. :dust:

I'm still waiting for AF to arrive - have been spotting now for 4 days so she should be here soon. Will keep you posted.

Have also just got back from the hospital - was supposed to have a gynae appointment so they could find out what is wrong with me. Am so frustrated though - it was cancelled as the gynae had rang in sick. Not only that but I am not back at the bottom of the waiting list and they can't get me in until 2nd August. Urgghh....so annoyed.

Anyway, reading through this list has cheered me up some so thanks ladies :hugs:

How crap is that to put you to the bottom of the list :growlmad: Well hopefully you'll have your BFP before the appointment :dust:

Huge huge congratulations :happydance: Expecting a little tyke (I'm originally from Garforth and am a tyke through and through).

Loads and loads of sticky thoughts for this little one to be a tough little super glue sticky tyke and wishing you a happy & healthy pregnancy x

ACK Jodes HUGE congrats!!!!! So exciting!

So, July 5th and we already have 2 BFPs?? Wow ladies, we're on a roll, let's keep it up!!!

SMEP is underway here too. Could have skipped last night since we :sex: the day before, but I was feeling frisky :bodyb: :rofl:

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:WOO HOO Jodes , you kind a snuck that bit of news in . :happydance: that's made my day . Now take it easy , as easy as you can with four boys :hugs:
Brilliant news , how are you feeling.:hugs:

Jax I know perhaps it's hubbies way of keeping me away while I'm making all these smep demands , time to dig out the tutu it is. Hope your as cool as you sound with all the waiting.:coffee:
macwooly I do solemnly swear I will behave . Learnt my lesson last cycle . I think now it's been a year that's a hurdle I needed to get over. I will be good promise .:thumbup:
Hi to all the new ladies , wishing all your bfp happen quickly , if not well have fun long the way

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:WOO HOO Jodes , you kind a snuck that bit of news in . :happydance: that's made my day . Now take it easy , as easy as you can with four boys :hugs:
Brilliant news , how are you feeling.:hugs:

Thanks v much i am still trying to take it all in :hugs: I'm ok just got some cramps and feel a little bit tired but apart from that fine. I'm not telling a sole so you ladies are the first to know. I know it's gunna be soon for you Bubba! :hugs::flower:

How crap is that to put you to the bottom of the list :growlmad: Well hopefully you'll have your BFP before the appointment :dust:

Huge huge congratulations :happydance: Expecting a little tyke (I'm originally from Garforth and am a tyke through and through).

Loads and loads of sticky thoughts for this little one to be a tough little super glue sticky tyke and wishing you a happy & healthy pregnancy x

Thanks v much yes i'm expecting a little tyke (lets just hope this one sticks) you go from one worry to another but i'm going to relax and try and take it easy (yeah right!!!!) My sister in law lives in Micklefield :hugs: and waiting to see your :bfp: :winkwink: xx

So, July 5th and we already have 2 BFPs?? Wow ladies, we're on a roll, let's keep it up!!!

SMEP is underway here too. Could have skipped last night since we :sex: the day before, but I was feeling frisky :bodyb: :rofl:

Thanks v much who is the other lady with a BFP today? Lets keep this :bfp: ball rolling :hugs:

I just thought i'd let you ladies know that this month i used Soy Isoflavones for the first time. Now whether this has made a difference i don't know?

Thanks v much who is the other lady with a BFP today? Lets keep this :bfp: ball rolling :hugs:

We think Silktree is the other BFP as she has added tickers and her FF chart shows a positive hpt but she hasn't confirmed for definite yet :)

I wondered if you had anything you did differently this time Jodes .
Do you mind me asking why you tried that ? Just curious or nosey either way it's the best news x

I wondered id you had anything you did differently this time Jodes .
Do you mind me asking why you tried that ? Just curious or nosey either way it's the best news x

She said she tried soy this time :)

Congrats on the BFP Jodes!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

And thanks for the wonderful welcome from you all! What a wonderful thread and forum this is....you guys are all so supportive!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->