July testers - Over 35

Good luck Macwooly i can feel it's going to be soon for you. Hang on in there and don't let your SIL get to you. Boo to her!!!!

Well everyone i caved in and did a test and got a :bfp: lets hope my little bean sticks this time. :happydance:

Good luck to all the other testers today and i will be keeping my fingers firmly crossed! :hugs: J xx

:wohoo: fantastic news :wohoo:

Congratulations hun.

:hugs:

well the only month I would like to avoid having a child on would be September...actually end of August beginning of September...that's only cause I don't get along too well with Virgos LOL

And heres me thinking we were buddies. lol https://www.forumsextreme.com/images/sHa_lolbig2.gif

hehehe there are exceptions Wendy, and you are one of them :flower:

Good luck Macwooly i can feel it's going to be soon for you. Hang on in there and don't let your SIL get to you. Boo to her!!!!

Well everyone i caved in and did a test and got a :bfp: lets hope my little bean sticks this time. :happydance:

Good luck to all the other testers today and i will be keeping my fingers firmly crossed! :hugs: J xx

:wohoo::yipee: OMG CONGRATS!!! :yipee::wohoo:
:baby: Happy and Healthy 9 months :flower:
ACK Jodes HUGE congrats!!!!! So exciting!

So, July 5th and we already have 2 BFPs?? Wow ladies, we're on a roll, let's keep it up!!!

Did I miss one? DON'T FORGET TO ADD YOURSELVES TO THE BFP STICKY LADIES!!!!

We think Silktree is the other BFP as she has added tickers and her FF chart shows a positive hpt but she hasn't confirmed for definite yet :)

COME OUT SILKTREE!!!! we LOVE to hear about BFPs and want to celebrate with you!!!

well....ovulation is today and tomorrow for me so i will be testing around the 20th but knowing me i will start testing around the 14th because i am an addict

good luck july testers :)

:yipee::yipee: Fab news Jodes!! Praying for a super sticky one for you hun xXx

I wondered if you had anything you did differently this time Jodes .
Do you mind me asking why you tried that ? Just curious or nosey either way it's the best news x

Because my cycle was becoming longer so i thought i would give the soy a shot. It's worked for me :hugs:

thanks ever so much for your lovely comments ladies i just hope this one sticks. I am counting on you all to join me xxxx

Hello Ladies!! how do I add myself to this thread? My testing date is July 17th. Thanks!!

Wow so many new ladies, welcome!!!
Jodes, still thinking about your amazing news this morning :hugs:

Didn't repeat OPK yet today but will do when I get home from work.

Hello to all the new ladies :hi:

For those in the 2WW hope it doesn't drag :dust:

For those waiting to ovulate go get your men and catch that eggy :sex::dust:

Hello to all the new ladies :hi:

For those in the 2WW hope it doesn't drag :dust:

For those waiting to ovulate go get your men and catch that eggy :sex::dust:

man I tell you...it does drag...and I am barely getting into it now! LOL

congratulations Jodes, fab news

AFM opk is starting to turn darker but not quite there yet (damnit!) so I think we'll need to DTD next two days.

If AF doesn't get me I'll be testing 22nd I guess, hmmm EPO seemed to change my cycle last month so that is only my best guess.

congratulations Jodes, fab news

AFM opk is starting to turn darker but not quite there yet (damnit!) so I think we'll need to DTD next two days.

If AF doesn't get me I'll be testing 22nd I guess, hmmm EPO seemed to change my cycle last month so that is only my best guess.

Loads and loads of :dust: for you to catch that eggy :dust:

Jodes - Huge congratulations on your :bfp:hun. Fingers firmly crossed that this is a sticky one for you.

Macwooly - My Mum's birthday is April so go for it. If I were you I would be tempted to say to SIL if I gave birth on her birthday now I have a damn good reason to celebrate this day every year.

Feeling bloaty and mood all over the place which is typical OV symptoms for me but, as I have long irregular symptoms the cbfm doesn't always pick up my Peak so if i don't catch this cycle I will also use opks next and implement SMEP. Gawd help my OH he will need another holiday to get over all the :sex: :rofl:

Jodes - Huge congratulations on your :bfp:hun. Fingers firmly crossed that this is a sticky one for you.

Macwooly - My Mum's birthday is April so go for it. If I were you I would be tempted to say to SIL if I gave birth on her birthday now I have a damn good reason to celebrate this day every year.

Feeling bloaty and mood all over the place which is typical OV symptoms for me but, as I have long irregular symptoms the cbfm doesn't always pick up my Peak so if i don't catch this cycle I will also use opks next and implement SMEP. Gawd help my OH he will need another holiday to get over all the :sex: :rofl:

Good luck with catching that egg :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"