JULY TESTERS! please sign in!! 9 BFP so far!

Hi Ladies, jumping across from June thread as the witch has struck me today.

I'll be testing this month around 18 July...

Newbie32! That's my anniversary! Got you down!

My birthday is the 20 I hope I get a good suprised of a BFP fx

AFM--i am really mad at my OH....I am soooooo tired of getting denied to BD.....im sick of it i fell like i wish i had a normal guy who wanted to BD with his fiance like any normal person...WTF this is not the way to start off the day....:cry: this is not the first time i have gone through this

during my fertile time roughly the 17th-25th...i have only BD the 17th and the 20th......((possible ov dates 20, 21, 22 or 24)) not sure exactly what one so trying to be safe...and i tired to have sex this morning and he said NO!!!!! (thats hoping i didnt already Ov)

AFM--i am really mad at my OH....I am soooooo tired of getting denied to BD.....im sick of it i fell like i wish i had a normal guy who wanted to BD with his fiance like any normal person...WTF this is not the way to start off the day....:cry: this is not the first time i have gone through this

during my fertile time roughly the 17th-25th...i have only BD the 17th and the 20th......((possible ov dates 20, 21, 22 or 24)) not sure exactly what one so trying to be safe...and i tired to have sex this morning and he said NO!!!!! (thats hoping i didnt already Ov)

I feel your pain honey, my OH has had "finishing" issues yday and the day before, and my opk is positive today! Arghhh! He's totally stressed about it and won't talk to me about it so I don't know how to help. So now I'm hoping that tomorrow he wants to try again otherwise that's me out for this month. :cry: I don't understand it, he's dead keen on wanting a baby, even more than me perhaps, but he just says he feels too much pressure to perform, when I asked if he meant from me he said no, from him. So I don't know what to do.

It's so hard isn't it? (or not in my case :haha:)

Hopefully you'll have O'd on the 20th or 21st and you'll be right on track for a BFP, think positive sweetie. :hugs:

I feel your pain honey, my OH has had "finishing" issues yday and the day before, and my opk is positive today! Arghhh! He's totally stressed about it and won't talk to me about it so I don't know how to help. So now I'm hoping that tomorrow he wants to try again otherwise that's me out for this month. :cry: I don't understand it, he's dead keen on wanting a baby, even more than me perhaps, but he just says he feels too much pressure to perform, when I asked if he meant from me he said no, from him. So I don't know what to do.

It's so hard isn't it? (or not in my case :haha:)

Hopefully you'll have O'd on the 20th or 21st and you'll be right on track for a BFP, think positive sweetie. :hugs:

aww honeys xoxo BIG :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: for you guys xoxoxoxo Please dont give up hope xx

Cheska- We are having the exact same issue. I got my +OPK on Wednesday and Thursday. OH had "finishing" problems on both of those nights. I got him to masturbate into one of those softcups and then inserted it into me but I'm really not sure how effective that's going to be. I won't be surprised at all when AF shows up next month.

It get so frustrating because it's not like there's anything I can do about it either!

Cheska- We are having the exact same issue. I got my +OPK on Wednesday and Thursday. OH had "finishing" problems on both of those nights. I got him to masturbate into one of those softcups and then inserted it into me but I'm really not sure how effective that's going to be. I won't be surprised at all when AF shows up next month.

It get so frustrating because it's not like there's anything I can do about it either!

I don't think my OH would do the masturbating thing, maybe after a few months if it's still happening I'll suggest it. Have you ever had that problem before when you weren't ttc? We've never had it before, it's always been totally fine. It's so strange it's started now. Plus we've done it 3 times since AF left, and he was fine and dandy then, it's just when I became fertile (and I didn't tell him that so I don't think that could have affected him) he has a problem! Sods law isn't it?!!

Well before we were TTC we were using the withdrawal method, so I think for him he just got so used to not doing it inside of me that it's hard for him to change his mindset. He has trouble finishing at other points in my cycle too although it definitely seems to get worse when I'm fertile. It is soo frustrating!!!

I feel like we will never have another :(

back in nov my hubs had a problem. i called it his "performance anxiety". if i told him i had a smiley on OPK he'd get very nervous and wouldn't be able to ejaculate. he only felt like i wanted to have sex to "make a baby" which was sort of true. i no longer tell him when i get a + OPK. he asks from time to time but i don't tell him. he hasn't had a problem since!
GOOD LUCK ladies! it takes work

Well before we were TTC we were using the withdrawal method, so I think for him he just got so used to not doing it inside of me that it's hard for him to change his mindset. He has trouble finishing at other points in my cycle too although it definitely seems to get worse when I'm fertile. It is soo frustrating!!!

I feel like we will never have another :(

I guess that will probably be quite tough for him then, if he's used to doing it one way and then has to change. The sensation must be totally different for them. :dust: Does he get stressed out by it too? That's the worst bit, I think men can end up in a downward spiral of them getting worked up about it which in turn makes it harder the next time.

back in nov my hubs had a problem. i called it his "performance anxiety". if i told him i had a smiley on OPK he'd get very nervous and wouldn't be able to ejaculate. he only felt like i wanted to have sex to "make a baby" which was sort of true. i no longer tell him when i get a + OPK. he asks from time to time but i don't tell him. he hasn't had a problem since!

I've not even told mine about when I'm fertile or not, but I guess I'm probably a little more keen to dtd when I'm fertile so he can probably tell. So I think i'll just leave it up to him for a while when we dtd, and just hope that coincides with when I'm Oing. x

Good luck for this month for your testing! Do you think you're in with a chance this cycle? :dust:

I guess that will probably be quite tough for him then, if he's used to doing it one way and then has to change. The sensation must be totally different for them. :dust: Does he get stressed out by it too? That's the worst bit, I think men can end up in a downward spiral of them getting worked up about it which in turn makes it harder the next time.

He doesn't let on too much but I think he definitely gets a bit stressed out by it. The tough part is he's not nearly into TTC as I am. He'd be perfectly happy just NTNP and having another baby whenever, while I'm ready right now!!!

according to fertility friend, I O'd on June 18th, cycle day 15. We BD'd on cycle day 11, 14, 15, & 17.
I so wish we BD'd on cycle day 12 too, would have increased my chances.

Didn't do OPKs this month bc i'm sick of them! LOL

Thanks I don't talk to him about baby stuff I just try to have fun sex and I don't even get that

according to fertility friend, I O'd on June 18th, cycle day 15. We BD'd on cycle day 11, 14, 15, & 17.
I so wish we BD'd on cycle day 12 too, would have increased my chances.

Didn't do OPKs this month bc i'm sick of them! LOL

Sounds to me like you've got it covered for sure. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->