JULY TESTERS! please sign in!! 9 BFP so far!

Ah!! I forgot to update everyone. AF showed up on June 30th, three days early and on my wedding day! That stupid witch did it on purpose. So I'm out. I'll be testing on July 30th.

Well I took another test thisvmorning and yesterday's faint one must have been an Evap or something as it is stark white! Have decided now not to test until next tuesday if af doesnt arrive before then- but I'm back to my original feeling now of feeling out. There was only a slim chance I could have been anyway wish I hadn't of got my hopes up :(

:hugs: you're not out until the witch arrives. I have my fingers crossed for you.

I tested but bfn. No AF though and the blood in my cervix last night has disappeared.

Good luck Hun, I had a bit of bleeding before I got my BFP so hopefully you'll have the same.

Any more BFP's ladies??? Sorry to the girls who got bfn:hugs:

morning ladies,

I am 12dpo :) today also today is my 2nd due date for AF and she is not here:thumbup: my last AF date is due the 8th so only 3more days to see if the witch comes...i was really thinknig about testing tomorrow and if its a BFN then i know i am out.....but maybe ill wait.:dohh:..lol..unsure at the moment

I'm sorry for all the ladies the witch got. Especially Danielle on your wedding day :( that sucks. I had a lot of cramps yesterday and my back is killing me this morning but no witch yet. I was thinking about testing tomorrow morning but don't know if I'll be able to sneak out for some dollar store tests today. I don't want DH to know when I do testing.

I'm sorry for all the ladies the witch got. Especially Danielle on your wedding day :( that sucks. I had a lot of cramps yesterday and my back is killing me this morning but no witch yet. I was thinking about testing tomorrow morning but don't know if I'll be able to sneak out for some dollar store tests today. I don't want DH to know when I do testing.

why dont you want him to know?

I don't ever want to get his hopes up again. I told him right away with the first pregnancy and I MC early on. I feel like I could have saved him from that heartache. Second pregnancy I waited for a couple blood tests to see if HCG was doubling before I told him. I wanted to feel a little more confident about the pregnancy before my DH got super excited again. Sadly that even ended with no signs (I even had a heart beat). I truly don't feel pregnant this go around but even if I did I would want him to think the witch is coming so he could be excited if it didn't rather than the other way around.

I don't ever want to get his hopes up again. I told him right away with the first pregnancy and I MC early on. I feel like I could have saved him from that heartache. Second pregnancy I waited for a couple blood tests to see if HCG was doubling before I told him. I wanted to feel a little more confident about the pregnancy before my DH got super excited again. Sadly that even ended with no signs (I even had a heart beat). I truly don't feel pregnant this go around but even if I did I would want him to think the witch is coming so he could be excited if it didn't rather than the other way around.

You poor thing. My heart goes out to you honey. Wishing lots and lots of baby dust your way and praying for a really sticky bean :hugs:

The witch got me, she arrived a few days early, but still arrived and no BFP for me :( ! Round 3 of Clomid here we go, finished pills last night, now waiting to O!

The witch got me, she arrived a few days early, but still arrived and no BFP for me :( ! Round 3 of Clomid here we go, finished pills last night, now waiting to O!

:hugs:

We need some more good news on here! Come on girls!! Who's got the next BFP??

I tested this morning and BFN but no witch yet. It still feels like she will be here any second. I think I'm just extra paranoid cause I don't know when I ovulated so I can't predict when AF is coming.

Good Luck Sequeena!!!! :)

I broke down and tested finally....:bfn: :(

Had CD24 blood test today but won't get the results back until Monday. My chart doesn't look good though. I was SOOOOOO optomistic about this cycle. Now I feel like jumping off a bridge.

DH was so sweet though. I told him I was having a "bacon baby" and the only thing of substance in my belly was a cheeseburger and that there wasn't even a HINT of a line...even if I squinted and held it up to the light and tilted it just right. He was all "maybe it's just too early hun. I'm sure that's it."

*sigh*

I think he's finally starting to understand JUST how hard this is on me, month after month. :( The clomid made me get my freakin' hopes up. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->