July Testing ~ Bringing Home March & April 2013 Babies! 34 so far!!!

is it to late to join in? I tested today and got a very faint BFP on IC but im not convinced its not faulty.

I believe i am around 10DPO. I took clomid this cycle.

Sending baby dust to all xx

Hopefully that line turns nice and dark for you in a few days!! Try a more sensitive test, like a frer with fmu. I will keep my fingers crossed for you! :)

two days (yesterday and today) two different types of tests (ic yesterday and dollar store today), and two evap lines. Not sure what to think but I will wait and test again on Thursday.

Good Luck!

AF got me yesterday so onto the August thread. Congrats to all the bfps and best of luck to everyone still waiting to test!

I just got the call from my FS, my BETA was negative, so I'm on to August now. So happy to hear about all the :bfp: and I hope the rest of you have better luck than I did. :hug:

Aww hunni!! But your chart is looking fab!! Maybe you implanted later and it won't show yet!!! Xxxx

Aww hunni!! But your chart is looking fab!! Maybe you implanted later and it won't show yet!!! Xxxx

I was wondering that myself, but she said my progesterone was dropping too, so even if I were to implant today, I don't think it would stick :( Last week my progesterone was 31, today it is 10. I bet I'll see a huge drop in my temp tomorrow, that is usually what happens. Plus I had a little spotting just an hour ago. Looks like I'm on to August!!!

Best of luck to those that still have to test and a hearty congrats to all those :bfp:!!!

Haven't checked in here in awhile, have to remove myself as I am having a miscarriage. I'm guessing by the time it all works out (hopefully) ill be joining the september thread!

Congratulations Stargazer. Glad it's happening for some people on the thread ;)

Could someone do me a favour and invert the colours on my pic? I tried loading to ff but it wouldn't work. I've been awake since 4am and broke down and tested, and this is the result. Not sure what to think...yet again, AF should be arriving tomorrow is she's coming. I'm not calling it a bfp until that line gets darker! thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_0733.jpg
    IMG_0733.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 14
It looks positive to me, but I will try to invert and repost.

Okay, trying to post inverted pic

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test40306

Thanks! I can see it there in the invert as well! I'm kind of in shock too I guess! I just want to see it get darker before I'll say it's going to stick!

Thanks! I can see it there in the invert as well! I'm kind of in shock too I guess! I just want to see it get darker before I'll say it's going to stick!

I'd say it's a :bfp:! Congrats and praying for a sticky bean for you.

Sorry for your loss foxmommy!

Congrats monkey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back