• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**July Testing Thread** 7 BFP!!

wow breezy!! thanks for that info.
all that stuff makes complete sense.
i had the blue smudge. didn't throw my urine away and did the test again with a new stick and got a negative. but the article said it didn't matter bc the digital has a bit of a brain.

In either case, I'd take it as a + just in case and get your BD on!

Yeah, I took another OPK 4 hours later, negative. I also took a non-digi type, also negative, no sign of LH surge. Called ClearBlue and they are sending me a new kit, although the lady insisted it is not possible to tell results by the test window and that the tests are not defective. Right. Looks like I didn't O this cycle after all. :cry:

Yeah, I took another OPK 4 hours later, negative. I also took a non-digi type, also negative, no sign of LH surge. Called ClearBlue and they are sending me a new kit, although the lady insisted it is not possible to tell results by the test window and that the tests are not defective. Right. Looks like I didn't O this cycle after all. :cry:

I never get a positive with the non-digi type (that's why I pay an arm and a leg for digi) BUT I can say that I got a positive then tested again a few hours later (on a digi) and got a negative. I had my blood work done and my progestrone level showed O. I wouldn't count yourself out. Ask your doctor if they will do a 7 dpo blood test, that way you will know for sure. :thumbup:

I agree with Breezy - I have had a +digi and a few hours later had a -digi and still o'ed (didn't have bloods done but was temping) - LH surges can sometimes be really fast. I would still BD because you are still totally in with a chance!

im a little behind, hows everyone doing????

I've had some weird things going on with me yesterday:
5dpo- thick light yellow in color cm in am, mild little cramps thoughout the day on left side near hip bone, very watery cm white, face breaking out (nothing new) sleepy and one more!! I went to bed at 8:30 or so woke up at 11:30 to get DH off the couch lol and he came in and looked at me and said "what's wrong baby??' I said "nothing, why" he said that my eyes were very very puffy and swollen looking, I didnt pay ny attention and went downstairs to talk to my sister, she said the same thing! like I had been crying for hours! weird. sorry sooo long

Wow! Interesting...could it be a sign of pregnancy? Have you read about it?

As for me, nothing new. I still have sore breasts, little twinges from time to time, and lower backache in evenings. Plus, I feel wet down there all the time and have CM on panties (TMI! sorry) but nothing when I wipe.

Since I stopped BCP over a year ago, I never had any AF symptoms before AF showed up. But the last cycle, I had some symptoms a week before AF showed up. Took a test, a bfn. Now this cycle, same thing! I started having symptoms at 5DPO, AF is suppose to show on Tuesday. Why all of the sudden I get those symptoms?
I spoke to a co-worker at our staff party last night and she said it seems like my body is trying to get pregnant or is thinking I'm pregnant. Does that make sense? Anyone has any advice or clue?

As for me, nothing new. I still have sore breasts, little twinges from time to time, and lower backache in evenings. Plus, I feel wet down there all the time and have CM on panties (TMI! sorry) but nothing when I wipe.

Since I stopped BCP over a year ago, I never had any AF symptoms before AF showed up. But the last cycle, I had some symptoms a week before AF showed up. Took a test, a bfn. Now this cycle, same thing! I started having symptoms at 5DPO, AF is suppose to show on Tuesday. Why all of the sudden I get those symptoms?
I spoke to a co-worker at our staff party last night and she said it seems like my body is trying to get pregnant or is thinking I'm pregnant. Does that make sense? Anyone has any advice or clue?

i had major CM in panties too!!! it's a good sign!!

Thanks Breezy and SweetPea! We are going to BD today and the next two days as well just in case. Although, I am doubtful, I hate getting my hopes up and then down and up and... you know the roller coaster! I do not currently temp because of inconsistencies in my wake time, but I seriously might start after this mess.

But it's not major, I just have a little. Barely anything when I wipe. But I feel wet there :shrug: It's so confusing.

i didn't have much when i wiped either. it was more on underwear.
testing tomorrow??

But it's not major, I just have a little. Barely anything when I wipe. But I feel wet there :shrug: It's so confusing.

I'm 6 dpo and I am super wet down there,:blush: I had to wear a panty liner today. Which never happens for me. I also really want :sex: which is also odd for me this time of the month. :shrug:

i didn't have much when i wiped either. it was more on underwear.
testing tomorrow??

Well, I was thinking of waiting on Saturday. I'm afraid it would be too early, but then maybe Saturday is too early too.

12 dpo is a good time to test. especially if you have that many tests!!!
GOOD LUCK!!!

Until the ugly witch rears her head there's *always* hope!
I read something interesting too on FertilityFriend and they're data they gather from charts and according to them, the percentage of women who get +s on 10DPO is only 10%. The average for a + test was 13.6DPO!

Hello ladies,

Please could I be added to 26th July - might change due to my OPKs?

I'm not testing early this month, but I need to test by the 26th because I'm going on a girly holiday to Brighton that weekend.

GL to all :dust:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"