• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**July Testing Thread** 7 BFP!!

Happy Wedding day Danielle!!!!
I hope you guys have a wonderful day :wedding:

good morning/ afternoon ladies,

how is everyone doing?

not much going on with me 7dpo today. i feel in a much better mood so far

well I think AF is visiting...not sure yet. I was sure it was implantation.

Good Morning Ladies! Happy Wedding Day Danielle!!!

Crazy thing this morning... I used a soft cup last night after me and DH BD just in case the false positive OPK was really positive. Well, this morning when I took it out, there was blood in it. Curious. Well, a few hours later I went to the bathroom and AF had shown up, 7 days early!!!! MY cycle was only 23 days this time. Weird since it's my first round of clomid, but not so weird I guess since I didn't O and have had irregular cycles. Anyway, I am rather excited about it since that means I get to start my higher dose of clomid in five days! :happydance:

Also, I went to my first acupuncture appointment yesterday for stress/anxiety relief and to help my ovaries and follicles get healthier. I really feel a lot camler already. That hour I was in the appointment with the needels poking out in every direction was the best I had felt in WEEKS! Afterwards my calmness radiated so much my DH even noticed. I will definitely go back next week!

Is it there more bleeding?

I was getting brown discharge with CM yesterday and this morning. Never had that before. Cramps and lower back pain.
But an hour ago, I started spotting brown and then it stop. A few minutes after, bleeding started but it's light and pinkish red. I do need a liner.

I'm too early, AF was only due on Tuesday and I've never been early. I just I'm out.

oh and I'm getting a strong smell of blood too. It's so embarassing.

Oh...I can't wait to test...I don't even know if I'm officially TWW'ing yet, since I'm not tracking my ovulation or anything, we have just been doing a lot of BD'ing lately and I am feeling kind of lucky...or maybe just hopeful.

awww im sorry ladies for AF.. they call her the witch for a reason

:hugs:

Well.... i think i'm out already for July. I was testing the 2nd and have spotting. Here lately my cycles have been 28/29 days.. so change my date for July 28. This was the cycle i got pregnant with last year. I had my BFP July 26th. I'm praying for miracles.

Yeah, danielle, can you change my date to the 30th? :) Thanks!

morning ladies,

how is everyone?

AFM- i have a feeling i am already out i am 8dpo and i just dont feel pregnant at all. just feel normal like every other month nothing really changed.. AF is due between 3 and 7days

I've been doing good the last few days and now I'm symptom spotting/lack of symptom spotting.
I'm not due to test for just over a week, but I think I'm going to start my testing on the 5th since it's my hubby's birthday :) I've got tons of internet cheapies, quite a few FRERs and couple Digis.

good luck to you

i have no tests since i dont want to test early if its unnecessary...hopefully these next few days will fly by

Well I'm out. I was sure it was IB but it got heavier yesterday. I don't understand why I had so much brown discharge with CM on Friday. Never happen before.
Bleeding is not stopping so I guess it's really AF.

BFN for me today but I ovulated a bit later this cycle so im only 10dpo.
I only have a 11 day luteal phase so AF is due tuesday.

Will test again tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->