• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**July Testing Thread** 7 BFP!!

I have a lot of OPK left and I decided last night to use one. The second line was clearly there.
I did another this morning and again there was a second line. They were not has dark as the control line, just a little lighter than the control one.
So I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. Blah! Now, I'm just going to wait until Sunday or Monday to test.

welcome flapjack10

sorry about the bfn danielle1984 fx for when you test again

afm- 6dpo today.. :)

BOO !!! didnt even make it to test in july ... AF showed today...on the plus side my cycles have been 30 days x 3 months so thats nice...I guess
doc appt july 23rd so taking A break until i get some advice.....

aw im sorry to hear that good luck when you see your doctor.

hows everyone else?

afm- i feel very moody one minute im frustrated with my OH the next im not then i want to cry lol....other then that i am good lol

hows everyone else?

afm- i feel very moody one minute im frustrated with my OH the next im not then i want to cry lol....other then that i am good lol

I went grocery shopping a few hours ago and I was sure AF was going to show up because of cramps. It felt like AF, but no. Nothing. When I went to the bathroom, I notice CM mix with very light pinkish discharge. I got lower back pain too. I'm still going to wait until Sunday or Monday to test.

I feel moody too! Like you I feel like crying and the next minute I just feel like screaming at him. :dohh:
I need a nap badly too. I just feel like crap.

BOO !!! didnt even make it to test in july ... AF showed today...on the plus side my cycles have been 30 days x 3 months so thats nice...I guess
doc appt july 23rd so taking A break until i get some advice.....

Sorry to hear Moose :hugs:
I hope your app. with doc goes well. How come you have to wait that long to see him/her? It seems so far away. You can now start a new cycle, don't give up! It will happen :hugs:

hows everyone else?

I went grocery shopping a few hours ago and I was sure AF was going to show up because of cramps. It felt like AF, but no. Nothing. When I went to the bathroom, I notice CM mix with very light pinkish discharge. I got lower back pain too. I'm still going to wait until Sunday or Monday to test.

I feel moody too! Like you I feel like crying and the next minute I just feel like screaming at him. :dohh:

Hey Danielle, Hopefully AF stays away. I am really moody too. I go from frustrated to happy to wanting to cry. So that sounds promising! I am pretty tired too!

hows everyone else?

Hey Danielle, Hopefully AF stays away. I am really moody too. I go from frustrated to happy to wanting to cry. So that sounds promising! I am pretty tired too!

Yeah, I've cried many times yesterday and today for no reasons, but never last very long.

ive done my share of crying today i felt my oh was being "mean" and i got emotional and started crying lol:blush: i feel okay right now lol

and i hope it means something good and all the moods will be worth it :thumbup:

me 2. i hope you have a great wedding and hopefully you wont have to wait til your honeymoon to get pregnant fx =]

thanks ladies!!
Our honeymoon trip is going home lol. We are having the wedding with friends and the wedding party in August back home with family and friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->