**July Testing Thread** 7 BFP!!

i really hope it is your bfp! i don't want to say for sure though in case i'm wrong. I say test again in the morning and see what happens x

So, AF was due today but still hasnt started. I done a test this morning that was BFN and another when I got home from work. After about 12 minutes this appeared, what do you think, evap??

View attachment 433649

Ok, I'm one of the most skeptical people when I'm looking at these things, but I think I see a line!!!! I peeked at your chart and I see you're 12DPO, honestly it's still sort of early! My last BFP I got was at about that time and it was sooooo faint. Everyone makes it seem like everyone gets obvious positives like at 10DPO and everything, but that's not unusual! I read somewhere that the average day for a positive was like 13/14DPO.
My suggestion would be to run out and pick up a FRER and test with first morning urine first thing in the morning!!! I'll have my FX'd for you!! :happydance:

Thanks girls, I will test again tomorrow. I used my last FRER yesterday so will need to get more tomorrow. I have a few cheapies and Clearbue tests so will use them in the morning if AF doesnt arrive.

GL Littlemiss! I see the line, but can be quite dodgy if it was at the 12 min mark. I hope this is your sticky bean.

Xxx

It was an evap. Got BFN today and temp has dropped. Just waiting for the witch to arrive!

awwww little miss sorry about the BFN :hugs:

AFM- roughly 11dpo today...so far no AF today was one of her due dates tomorrow is another and then the 8th all depending on my cycle length. so so far so good

:dust::dust:

So 7DPO today and had a small little swirl of blood in some beige CM. I would normally say "yay! Maybe it's implantation" but I had tan/beige CM with a few spots of light-pink to red spots from 6DPO all the way to 12DPO when AF came on my last cycle... And all I got was BFNs.
So I'm getting the vibe this cycle is a no-go....but we'll see. I'm a short vacation with the in-laws for Independence Day and I've told myself I'm not going to test until Monday when I go back to work. AF should be due this coming Mon/Tue....so we'll see...

So 7DPO today and had a small little swirl of blood in some beige CM. I would normally say "yay! Maybe it's implantation" but I had tan/beige CM with a few spots of light-pink to red spots from 6DPO all the way to 12DPO when AF came on my last cycle... And all I got was BFNs.
So I'm getting the vibe this cycle is a no-go....but we'll see. I'm a short vacation with the in-laws for Independence Day and I've told myself I'm not going to test until Monday when I go back to work. AF should be due this coming Mon/Tue....so we'll see...

FX's! Hope you get your BFP.

Danielle sorry to hear about af on your wedding day, hope all else went well :hugs:

Bray fx'd that's a better sign this month than last month.

Littlemiss sorry about your bfn and temp drop :hugs:

Moorebetter and Fluffy How's the tww going?

Got my progestrone results on Monday and they were 45.2 :happydance: going to possibly test tomorrow if I can bring myself to it. :thumbup:

Danielle sorry to hear about af on your wedding day, hope all else went well :hugs:

Got my progestrone results on Monday and they were 45.2 :happydance: going to possibly test tomorrow if I can bring myself to it. :thumbup:

LOL, how about 1ww? My AF came a week early, not surprising sinc eI am pretty sure I didn't O. I am officially on CD 5 now. Get to start my first 150mg dose of Clomid tonight! Honestly, if I just O this cycle I will be one happy woman, I will settle waiting for the BFP if I have to as long as I O!

Breezy- what cycle date was your progesterone at? They didn't really say anything about mine last month and my 7DPO (21CD) progesterone was only like 18 point something.

LOL, how about 1ww? My AF came a week early, not surprising sinc eI am pretty sure I didn't O. I am officially on CD 5 now. Get to start my first 150mg dose of Clomid tonight! Honestly, if I just O this cycle I will be one happy woman, I will settle waiting for the BFP if I have to as long as I O!

I'm so sorry to hear that! :hugs: I hope you O this month. Are they doing blood this time around?

Breezy- what cycle date was your progesterone at? They didn't really say anything about mine last month and my 7DPO (21CD) progesterone was only like 18 point something.

CD21 which was 7 dpo. Last month is was 36 something and I went back a week later for hcg because they thought I was pregnant but they didn't have me do that this time :shrug:

I'm so sorry to hear that! :hugs: I hope you O this month. Are they doing blood this time around?

Thanks, I actually feel pretty good about it though (oddly). I am just glad to finally be doing SOMETHING as far as all this craziness goes! They are not doing bloods, my OB just upped my Clomid dose for this cycle. If I still do not O I am going to ask him about trying something else rather than just upping the dose, I don't think I have ever read of anyone taking 200mg of Clomid...

Thanks, I actually feel pretty good about it though (oddly). I am just glad to finally be doing SOMETHING as far as all this craziness goes! They are not doing bloods, my OB just upped my Clomid dose for this cycle. If I still do not O I am going to ask him about trying something else rather than just upping the dose, I don't think I have ever read of anyone taking 200mg of Clomid...

Yes do something is better than nothing. I wouldn't wish all of this on my worst enemy, it's tough. I would def. read up on it, before trying it. I've heard Femera works really welll for people that clomid doesn't work for. Hopefully this time around you will O and catch that eggie. GL!

Please add me! I'll be testing on my 27th bday, July 14th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->