• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**July Testing Thread** 7 BFP!!

YAY Breezy!!! Congrats, and best wishes for a H&H 9 months!

Good Morning! I had hot flashes for the first time last night, after the fourth dose of my second cycle on Clomid. It was rough! All night I would wake up sweating because I was so hot and pulling all the covers off then wake up again later becuase I was freezing and pile the covers back on. It went on like this all night long! Geez, thank goodness it is my last dose tonight, I hope there are no side effects after the pills are gone!

Danielle, could you remove me from testing on the 7th? I had you add me to the 30th, but I am still on the 7th too. :) Either that, or you can mark me as a BFN since AF came a week early!!!

I had hot flashes really bad like that too, even during the day. You are almost through it. Did you decide to get monitored this time?

Wow congrats breezy and baby bray!! I ovulated today!! yeah! Bd everyother day but will again tomorrow!! :) hope this is our month too!!

I had hot flashes really bad like that too, even during the day. You are almost through it. Did you decide to get monitored this time?

Thanks! I am not getting monotired this time. If I still do not get a positive OPK this cycle I will ask my OB about other actions, including monitoring, bloodwork, etc... I start taking my OPKs Tuesday morning, twice a day! LOL, it's funny because the time I SHOULD be Oing we are headed up to the lake with my in laws for three days to go boating. We are staying in a small trailer at night with paper thin walls, THAT will be interesting! :wacko:

Thanks! I am not getting monotired this time. If I still do not get a positive OPK this cycle I will ask my OB about other actions, including monitoring, bloodwork, etc... I start taking my OPKs Tuesday morning, twice a day! LOL, it's funny because the time I SHOULD be Oing we are headed up to the lake with my in laws for three days to go boating. We are staying in a small trailer at night with paper thin walls, THAT will be interesting! :wacko:

Hopefully you will O early otherwise you will just have to be super sneaky and quiet :shhh:

Well ladies looks like this is our month!
I got a :bfp: this morning on a digi. We are praying for a healthy sticky bean. It's been over 2 years for us and our 6th and last month of clomid before taking a break.

Congrats! Happy and Healthy 9 months! :happydance:

Hi ladies do you all wait to test after missed af or before? I have a FRER test at home and sooooooo temped to test tomorrow morning which would make me 10dpo.

Hi ladies do you all wait to test after missed af or before? I have a FRER test at home and sooooooo temped to test tomorrow morning which would make me 10dpo.

I tested at 10 dpo. So I tested pretty early. I used a FRER. Are you having any symptoms?

I tested 10DPO with a FRER and got a definite positive, it was even 2nd morning urine! The test picture is on page 33. If you've got more than one laying around, I'd say why not, but if you're saving $ or low on tests, I would just wait. What would a day or two really change?

I'm 9DPO today as well and I think I'm going to give it a shot tomorrow and test. Good luck!!!

Thanks I may test in the morning but will sleep on it. I am having a few symptoms, but I've also had "symptoms" and thought for sure I was preggors and got a :bfn: during other months. I guess a few days to see if af shows up won't make a differecne but I will keep you guys posted if I do decide to test early!!!

Hi ladies I just need a few opinions, Im not quite sure of my ovulation date since i didnt get a clear positive OPK so OH and I have been BD'ing the past few days just in case and last night I put in a softcup after BD'ing but when I went to take it out this morning, I saw just a little spot of fresh blood (bright red) on the ring where the opening of my cervix was.....my question is could this be IB, or in your opinions you think its from the softcup? Later on when I wiped it was tinted pink, not even a spot in my undies lol I just want to get y'alls (srry im southern :blush: lol) opinion, I really dont wanna get my hopes up...thanks in advance :)

Hi ladies I just need a few opinions, Im not quite sure of my ovulation date since i didnt get a clear positive OPK so OH and I have been BD'ing the past few days just in case and last night I put in a softcup after BD'ing but when I went to take it out this morning, I saw just a little spot of fresh blood (bright red) on the ring where the opening of my cervix was.....my question is could this be IB, or in your opinions you think its from the softcup? Later on when I wiped it was tinted pink, not even a spot in my undies lol I just want to get y'alls (srry im southern :blush: lol) opinion, I really dont wanna get my hopes up...thanks in advance :)

My hubby is born and raised southern boy, so no problem ;)
I didn't do softcups this cycle but I used them last cycle and I had brown/pink/tan CM and a few spots of blood from 7DPO all the way up until AF arrived..BFN. This cyle I had a small swirl of blood mixed in the some CM at 7DPO and thought it was a big failure again but got my BFP at 10DPO! I had some pinkish/really light tan CM on and off afterwards but it must have been IB!

Had to test early at nurses so I could get my smear test. 11 dpo BFN, so I'm out. Assuming doctors tests are pretty conclusive. :-(

The WEIRDEST thing happened to me today (ok, maybe not weirdest, but I am soooo confused...). Today is CD11, the day my OB told me to start taking my OPKs after my Clomid (days 5-9). So, last night I felt some pain on my right side near where my ovaries would be, I thought it might be ovulation pain, but it was only CD 10, too early. Well, this morning I took my first OPK of the cycle and this is what I saw... The test line is a little lighter than the control line (if you can see in the picture the test line is darker on one side but the picture doesn't really show that as well as in real life) but dark enough to not be what I expected. I am testing again at 5:00pm to see what I get, but this is SO curious! I wonder if I ovulated yesterday and I am just picking up the tail end of my surge... My DH and I BD'd every other day for the past 6, so our bases may be covered if I did... :wacko:

Attachments

• 2012-07-10_08-45-09_45(2).jpg
    2012-07-10_08-45-09_45(2).jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 4
The WEIRDEST thing happened to me today (ok, maybe not weirdest, but I am soooo confused...). Today is CD11, the day my OB told me to start taking my OPKs after my Clomid (days 5-9). So, last night I felt some pain on my right side near where my ovaries would be, I thought it might be ovulation pain, but it was only CD 10, too early. Well, this morning I took my first OPK of the cycle and this is what I saw... The test line is a little lighter than the control line (if you can see in the picture the test line is darker on one side but the picture doesn't really show that as well as in real life) but dark enough to not be what I expected. I am testing again at 5:00pm to see what I get, but this is SO curious! I wonder if I ovulated yesterday and I am just picking up the tail end of my surge... My DH and I BD'd every other day for the past 6, so our bases may be covered if I did... :wacko:

I ovulated on cd 11 my second month on cloimd. GL I hope that's O for ya. Have you read about smep? I would try that if you aren't too late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->