• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**July Testing Thread** 7 BFP!!

:hugs: sorry ladies good luck to you all sending lots of baby dust :dust: :dust:

AFM- 12dpo :) today also today is my 2nd due date for AF and she is not here:thumbup: my last AF date is due the 8th so only 3more days to see if the witch comes...i was really thinknig about testing tomorrow and if its a BFN then i know i am out.....but maybe ill wait.:dohh:..lol..unsure at the moment

OH-MI-GOSH! I was feeling so unbelievably out this cycle, it was unreal!! I haven't done a test for a few days and decided to waste an internet cheapie with FMU, didn't see anything but didn't stay long, just tossed it. I went back to put my hair up a while later and decided to just peek again and saw a faint line, probably an evap I thought, but I looked at the other numerous internet cheapies and *none* had any lines, so I figured maybe I'd try again, I could probably get a little SMU out and I've got plenty of FRERs I've been stocking up for the next cycle since this one sucked. AAAAAAAND~

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/neyozeka/download.jpg

10DPO 2nd morning urine, B-F-P~! Stick little one!!!!

OH-MI-GOSH! I was feeling so unbelievably out this cycle, it was unreal!! I haven't done a test for a few days and decided to waste an internet cheapie with FMU, didn't see anything but didn't stay long, just tossed it. I went back to put my hair up a while later and decided to just peek again and saw a faint line, probably an evap I thought, but I looked at the other numerous internet cheapies and *none* had any lines, so I figured maybe I'd try again, I could probably get a little SMU out and I've got plenty of FRERs I've been stocking up for the next cycle since this one sucked. AAAAAAAND~

Congrats! Happy and Healthy 9 months :)

CONGRATS BABY_BRAY! :dance:

That's a fab BFP!

Sticky, sticky, sticky :dust:

xxx

Congrats!!! That's a great news! :happydance: happy 9 months!

Congrats Bray
Praying for your sticky bean! H & H 9 months.

Congrats Bray! That's an awesome BFP, Have a Happy and Healthy 9 months!

Congrats Bray H&H 9 months!!!!

AFM ladies this month I was 'trying' to not obsess myself with ttc lol and I was planning on just taking Geritol and no charting, no opking, nothing but last week I gave in a bought a CB digital O kit and unfortunately I havent gotten a smiley yet :( which makes me think either I didnt ovulate or I ovulated early/late....so thank God we BD'd on day 14 just incase lol FX'd ladies

P.S. danielle, I think you forgot to add me to the 20th lol

Congrats Bray H&H 9 months!!!!

AFM ladies this month I was 'trying' to not obsess myself with ttc lol and I was planning on just taking Geritol and no charting, no opking, nothing but last week I gave in a bought a CB digital O kit and unfortunately I havent gotten a smiley yet :( which makes me think either I didnt ovulate or I ovulated early/late....so thank God we BD'd on day 14 just incase lol FX'd ladies

P.S. danielle, I think you forgot to add me to the 20th lol

Thanks for telling me, sorry I didn't add you first time :dohh:

its ok lol i understand alot of ladies want to be added your bound to miss someone lol

Good Morning! I had hot flashes for the first time last night, after the fourth dose of my second cycle on Clomid. It was rough! All night I would wake up sweating because I was so hot and pulling all the covers off then wake up again later becuase I was freezing and pile the covers back on. It went on like this all night long! Geez, thank goodness it is my last dose tonight, I hope there are no side effects after the pills are gone!

Danielle, could you remove me from testing on the 7th? I had you add me to the 30th, but I am still on the 7th too. :) Either that, or you can mark me as a BFN since AF came a week early!!!

Congrats! Happy and Health 9 months to you!!:happydance:

Well ladies looks like this is our month!
I got a :bfp: this morning on a digi. We are praying for a healthy sticky bean. It's been over 2 years for us and our 6th and last month of clomid before taking a break.

Congrats Breezy! Here's to a H&H 9 months! :dance:

xxx

Well ladies looks like this is our month!
I got a :bfp: this morning on a digi. We are praying for a healthy sticky bean. It's been over 2 years for us and our 6th and last month of clomid before taking a break.

CONGRATS BREEZY!! Happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->