• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**July Testing Thread** 7 BFP!!

I ovulated on cd 11 my second month on cloimd. GL I hope that's O for ya. Have you read about smep? I would try that if you aren't too late.

YAY! Yes, we are doing SMEP this cycle, thank goodness cause we started 6 days ago! So if this is it then we are good to go. I am getting a little excited about it and am SUPER anxious to see what the OPKs tell me tonight and in the AM.

I ovulated on cd 11 my second month on cloimd. GL I hope that's O for ya. Have you read about smep? I would try that if you aren't too late.

YAY! Yes, we are doing SMEP this cycle, thank goodness cause we started 6 days ago! So if this is it then we are good to go. I am getting a little excited about it and am SUPER anxious to see what the OPKs tell me tonight and in the AM.

Keep up the :sex: Can't wait to hear! smep just worked for a few others on my other thread, I hope it works for you as well. :hugs:

Well, I just took my second OPK and it was SOOOO negative! I wonder if the Clomid caused me to have a false positive since I took the morning test roughly 36 hours after my last dose... Oh well, looks like there is more 'waiting to see' ahead of me.

mine's are all weird, OPK can be so confusing. I've been having a second line since CD4 which never happen to me. So I assume I would O early, well I haven't had my positive yet. The second line has been the same color since CD4! Not darker or lighter. I'm getting frustrated.

Usually I would only get a second line 3 - 4 days before the positive would show.

hey ladies sorry I haven't been on in a while unfortunately aunt flow showed up on time last cycle (26 June) ........but the good news is I am now 1 dpo and will be testing again on the 23rd if AF doesn't show before then...GL

Hey ladies think I may be out this month :cry:No af but tummy feeling funny. Ahhhhhhhhh, when will my little bean stick???

mine's are all weird, OPK can be so confusing. I've been having a second line since CD4 which never happen to me. So I assume I would O early, well I haven't had my positive yet. The second line has been the same color since CD4! Not darker or lighter. I'm getting frustrated.

Usually I would only get a second line 3 - 4 days before the positive would show.

Seriously! You wouldn't think it would be so hard huh? My morning OPK was just the same as yesterday mornings... :wacko: Geez, not sure what to think, but just BDing to cover the bases.

Seriously! You wouldn't think it would be so hard huh? My morning OPK was just the same as yesterday mornings... :wacko: Geez, not sure what to think, but just BDing to cover the bases.

Same, we have been BDing every other day and sometimes every day. I'm not taking any chances of missing O.

Same, we have been BDing every other day and sometimes every day. I'm not taking any chances of missing O.

That's what I am doing too, every day for now, and then three days in a row after that darker line shows (FX that it does get darker for both of us!) Keep me updated for sure, and I will do the same!

Ahhhh I hate that witch Beachbum!!!! Why won't she just leave us alone!!

I'm out. Witch got me yesterday.

I'm out too :( AF got me 1 day early.
BeachBum - what a coincidence, I was diagnosed with endo last June too. Hope you get your BFP soon, my friend with endo just had her 3rd recently so there's hope for both of us!

Well nurse told me I wasn't yesterday but just got bfp on both boots own brand and clear blue digi. Still in shock but so happy. Good luck and baby dust to all.

Well nurse told me I wasn't yesterday but just got bfp on both boots own brand and clear blue digi. Still in shock but so happy. Good luck and baby dust to all.

Congrats!!! How exciting!! Happy and healthy 9 months!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->