• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**July Testing Thread** 7 BFP!!

i'm still waiting for AF to finish so i can start waiting for O. Lots of waiting involved lol. I don't know if i'll actually get to test in July or not as it depends on how late I O this cycle.

how about you?

Doing a lot of BDing :thumbup:

So this is what comes from not tracking things, your body decides that instead of CD 14-16 for ovulation it will ovulate on CD 12 which it had never done before (since I've been tracking). WTH!?

Basically we only BDd once during my fertile window. Guess we're likely out this month. Wow. Can't believe it, but my doc told me to stop being so focused on taking OPKs etc. it since we're seeing the fertility doctor next month. Gah!

So this is what comes from not tracking things, your body decides that instead of CD 14-16 for ovulation it will ovulate on CD 12 which it had never done before (since I've been tracking). WTH!?

Basically we only BDd once during my fertile window. Guess we're likely out this month. Wow. Can't believe it, but my doc told me to stop being so focused on taking OPKs etc. it since we're seeing the fertility doctor next month. Gah!

But it only takes one swimmer! Sometimes it happens when you least expect it to happen. FX's for you! Don't think you are out yet :hugs:

Well, this is it for me! CD 16 and I got my true smiley face this morning!!!! I even tested twice, with a different digi test each time. TWO smiley faces! I took three of the non-digi tests too, just to be sure LOL. I wasn't taking ANY chances that it was a false positive again. On the non-digis, the line was as dark as the control on one side then slightly lighter on the other, but I took them with FMU, so maybe that is why. They were however darker than any others I have taken this cycle. I am going to test again in a couple hours to see what I get...

Me and the DH DTD two days ago and will BD again tonight and for the next three days. Trying SMEP plan this time. I have this sharp pain on my right side to go along with it too, so thats a good sign... I am SOOOOO happy I am finally ovulating! AHHHH! *happy dance* :happydance:

Well, this is it for me! CD 16 and I got my true smiley face this morning!!!! I even tested twice, with a different digi test each time. TWO smiley faces! I took three of the non-digi tests too, just to be sure LOL. I wasn't taking ANY chances that it was a false positive again. On the non-digis, the line was as dark as the control on one side then slightly lighter on the other, but I took them with FMU, so maybe that is why. They were however darker than any others I have taken this cycle. I am going to test again in a couple hours to see what I get...

Me and the DH DTD two days ago and will BD again tonight and for the next three days. Trying SMEP plan this time. I have this sharp pain on my right side to go along with it too, so thats a good sign... I am SOOOOO happy I am finally ovulating! AHHHH! *happy dance* :happydance:

happy BD!! :happydance:

I'm out, af came today 2 days late. Guess I'm moving onto August testing.

Danielle, I may have missed it, but did you O yet? We are on the same cycle day if I remember right...

Danielle, I may have missed it, but did you O yet? We are on the same cycle day if I remember right...

Yay for O! I had O cramps for the first time this month and this was our month. GL to you and lots of :dust: your way.

I don't know I might have missed it too. The second line was dark but not as dark as the control line on Friday (tested twice and same results) but yesterday, Saturday, the second line was lighter. So I have not clue what is going on. I only have two tests left so I haven't tested yet today. But we BD the last three days. I guess we are going with the flow this cycle lol.

Are you doing OPK? Did you get your positive?

I don't know I might have missed it too. The second line was dark but not as dark as the control line on Friday (tested twice and same results) but yesterday, Saturday, the second line was lighter. So I have not clue what is going on. I only have two tests left so I haven't tested yet today. But we BD the last three days. I guess we are going with the flow this cycle lol.

Yeah, I jsut got my positive this morning :) I couldnt believe the first one so I took two digis and three non-digis HAHA. Two smiley faces and the other three were mostly as dark as the control line. My PM test was all as dark as the control, so I am definitely relieved! Good thing you BD'd so much! Me and the DH DTD two days ago, and are going to tonight and for the next three days. Hope to catch that eggie! and :babydust: your way too!

Yeah, I jsut got my positive this morning :) I couldnt believe the first one so I took two digis and three non-digis HAHA. Two smiley faces and the other three were mostly as dark as the control line. My PM test was all as dark as the control, so I am definitely relieved! Good thing you BD'd so much! Me and the DH DTD two days ago, and are going to tonight and for the next three days. Hope to catch that eggie! and :babydust: your way too!

FX's for you dear :hugs:

I tested an hour ago and it wasn't positive. It's either I would have had a positive if I tested earlier since I tested after 24 hours of last testing or that I'll be getting a positive tomorrow. No clue.

phew, I had a lot to catch up on! Was away all weekend with family in town! Hope all you ladies are doing good! Congrats to those who got their :bfp: and good luck to those still waiting to test!

I tested an hour ago and it wasn't positive. It's either I would have had a positive if I tested earlier since I tested after 24 hours of last testing or that I'll be getting a positive tomorrow. No clue.

Good luck, keep us updated! FX'd for you too. I test twice a day, due to paranoia of missing the surge LOL.

Good luck, keep us updated! FX'd for you too. I test twice a day, due to paranoia of missing the surge LOL.

Well, I just tested and it's almost positive. So I guess I didn't miss it, but I'm out of test. We didn't BD last night but we will tonight and tomorrow.

TWW againToday is CD18 of our 16th cycle ttc
BD on CD9 10 13 14 15(x2) 16 17
and now we wait.....AF expected July 29th based on previous cycles. testing July 31st if shes not here by then ( just happens to be my 30th bday) BFP= best bday gift EVER

Well, I just tested and it's almost positive. So I guess I didn't miss it, but I'm out of test. We didn't BD last night but we will tonight and tomorrow.

YAY! Get busy girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"