**July Testing Thread** 7 BFP!!

hasoftapple - Do you know your family status says "Father to be"?

xxx

So I ovulated WAY late this cycle and didnt even ovulate until July 12th so didn't test on 17th but will test on 26th if witch doesn't show!

Good luck to all!! :dust:

There was a post by someone called hasoftapple and now it's disappeared! Maybe a troll?

Anyway GL diliapickle I'm testing on 26th too! :dust:

no news here, just waiting to ovulate :thumbup:

hope everyone is well :)

Thanks! GL to you too, flapjack! Hope we both see a BFP that day! :)

There was a post by someone called hasoftapple and now it's disappeared! Maybe a troll?

thats weird, what did it say?

It said "I just Od" or something along those lines, but they weren't on the list. They had Father to Be as their status - because they only had 9 posts I thought they might be a newbie who needed a bit of advice that's why I replied to them. Must have been a troll that the mods have removed. They normally only remove posts from obvious trolls. Very weird though!

xxx

thats weird, what did it say?

It said "I just Od" or something along those lines, but they weren't on the list. They had Father to Be as their status - because they only had 9 posts I thought they might be a newbie who needed a bit of advice that's why I replied to them. Must have been a troll that the mods have removed. They normally only remove posts from obvious trolls. Very weird though!

xxx

very weird. i just searched for posts by them on the whole forum and there was nothing so everything from them must have been deleted.

Waiting on AF...dont feel pregnant...11-12DPO today...If BFN, starting clomid next cycle and IUI. Im soo frustrated :(

Havent tested yet...AF due today and not here...spotting was due 11 dpo and not there...

Might test tomorrow...but might also wait this one out, still really crampy since 10dpo (well actually crampy since o, but significantly worse since 10dpo)

Time will tell

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->