• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**July Testing Thread** 7 BFP!!

Count me in! I'm due to OV here in the next day or two!!~ Should be on track for testing the 10th of July!~

Good luck to all of us!

Hey, I'm doing okay nothing to report but a few little cramps here and there I am
4dpo/ IUI tomorrow getting closer

7DPO...since last night I've been having symptoms:
*lower backache
*Slight cramping
*EWCM
*Very sore breasts
*Exhausted to a point that I just feel like crying and I can't keep my eyes open. But I'm having trouble sleeping. Not stress, so that's not the reason why.
*Burping
*Pimple started to show too! Just like my first pregnancy. I never have acne problems.
*Skin irritation

I just hope this is not my mind playing tricks. I had a few symptoms last cycle which made me believe that I was maybe pregnant. So, I'm just going to ignore all that list.

Moorebetter, how do you feel about IUI?

7DPO...since last night I've been having symptoms:
*lower backache
*Slight cramping
*EWCM
*Very sore breasts
*Exhausted to a point that I just feel like crying and I can't keep my eyes open. But I'm having trouble sleeping. Not stress, so that's not the reason why.
*Burping
*Pimple started to show too! Just like my first pregnancy. I never have acne problems.
*Skin irritation

I just hope this is not my mind playing tricks. I had a few symptoms last cycle which made me believe that I was maybe pregnant. So, I'm just going to ignore all that list.

Moorebetter, how do you feel about IUI?

what day are you on??? all of those sounds great!! very sore breasts sounds the best, seems like everyone has those when they get their +!!

im doing fine, nothing to report but a tiny bit of cramping on my left side. thats it :) still got a ways to go, im only 4dpo :thumbup: im going to acupunture on thursday!! she what she can do for me:hugs:

JustFluffy how are you??

Clarkeyness welcome!!! what part of your cycle are you now?

baby_bray I see you are from Fla. looks like yall are getting a ton of rain!! welcome!!

oh btw, my estimated due date would be..... wait for it

March 17th. um does anyone know what that is?!?!?!?! ST. PATRICKS DAY!!!!! Our favorite holiday ekkkkkk :smug::drunk::-$

Moorebetter- Not near as much rain as I would have thought! Unpredictable Debbie is more like "Little Debbie" :) St.Patty's Day would be so cute!! My estimated due date would be the March 20th if I get my BFP! We'd be bump buddies!

No +OPK for me yet, my guess is I'll get it today when I get home from work, that's the time I use to test. I'm on CD 13 and I usually OV between 13 and 15. Had some *great* BDing last night, but alot of pulling on my left side, I'm hoping it was some "gearing up for ovulation"-pains LOL

Hopefully youll get the +opk soon baby_bray!!!

Hows everyone else?

JustFluffy how are you??

Clarkeyness welcome!!! what part of your cycle are you now?

baby_bray I see you are from Fla. looks like yall are getting a ton of rain!! welcome!!

Hey there! I am doing OK, CD 20 and still no smiley face on my OPK :cry:... I am getting a little worried, and frustrated... My OB wants me to come back if I don't O this cycle, so I am giving it until Friday before I make my appointment... Blah, sometimes we just need to vent, and I guess this is my time! My SIL is having a baby any day now, and I know it is just going to be very hard when we go see her at the hospital. I wanted to be pregnant before she gave birth...

Welcome to Clarkeyness and baby_bray as well!

JustFluffy aw sorry to hear that, hopefully your doc can figure it out!! how long are your cycles usually?

Hey, Could you add me to test on the 21st.... here's hoping to plenty of babies this month!!!!

Sorry I keep forgetting to tick the box to email me when there are other posts, then can't find the threads I'm interested in next time I come back... I might eventually get the hang of this!

Hi!! Im just starting my cycle and waiting to "O" ...I want july to hurry too!! not that i want the summer to past, just want my :bfp: lol.

Danielle: How are you doing? Please put me in for July 21st for testing!! Thanks! :hugs:

JustFluffy aw sorry to hear that, hopefully your doc can figure it out!! how long are your cycles usually?

Yeah, we will get there I am sure... Someday. Before depo and BCP my cycles were 30 days on the dot, every time. Since coming off BCP in November they were all over the place, anywhere from 9 days to 40 days. I finally had two thirty day cycles in April and May, and then a 14 day cycle, that's when I went to see my OB. He didn't think I was ovulating, so he put me on Clomid. I started it a day later (he wanted me to go CD 5-9) because when I got home, I realized I was on CD 6. They say it takes 5-10 days to O after your last Clomid pill, so I guess technically today is the 10th day after my last pill. Geez, I just wish I knew! Once I O one time, I think I will feel a little better about this, weather it results in a BFP or not.

hi could you add me to the unsure list please. i am on cd68 and have had no AF or BFP yet so i have no idea when or if i will test in July. thanks hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->