• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**July Testing Thread** 7 BFP!!

fx for you good luck if i can hold out we will be testing the same day =]

hello ladies can i join you all?

i am in my 2ww and AF is due between July 4-8th and i wont be testing until around July 20th because sometimes AF likes to show up a week late so just to be sure i am going to try to wait as long as i can

Welcome! I like to wait as long as possible before testing too, getting the BFP is worse that waiting a little longer for me. :) Good luck! I am still waiting to O, will definitely have to change me test date when I do, since I estimated my test time off of an ovulation date that is already a few days in the past.

I tested this morning at 9dpo and it was negative. Probably too early lol. I'm going to wait on Saturday to test again. Might be too early again, but I want to know if I'll get a bfp on my wedding day.

i am in my 2ww and AF is due between July 4-8th and i wont be testing until around July 20th because sometimes AF likes to show up a week late so just to be sure i am going to try to wait as long as i can

Welcome! I like to wait as long as possible before testing too, getting the BFP is worse that waiting a little longer for me. :) Good luck! I am still waiting to O, will definitely have to change me test date when I do, since I estimated my test time off of an ovulation date that is already a few days in the past.

good luck and when do you think you will O

Can I be added to July 17th?? Thank you!!! Hoping to be one of those lucky ones that gets a natural BFP while on a break before IVF.

moose31 how are you??????

diliapickle welcome and gl, have you tried acupunture?

I tested this morning at 9dpo and it was negative. Probably too early lol. I'm going to wait on Saturday to test again. Might be too early again, but I want to know if I'll get a bfp on my wedding day.

Yes it is too early to test!! Good luck and praying you get a wonderful wedding gift, a :bfp: :dust: to you!! Congratulations on the wedding!!:hugs:

good luck and when do you think you will O

Geez, I don't think I will O this time :( I am on CD 21 now after being on Clomid for my first cycle... Calling the OB today to see if i should come in or not.

moose31 how are you??????

diliapickle welcome and gl, have you tried acupunture?

I haven't tried it yet. Can't find a good place around me and since we are saving every penny for IVF, I couldn't justify spending the money..

Well AF is not due till July 4th but I was having a few symptoms and tested early. GOT A :bfp:

IMAG0467.jpg

Congrats Nikkie! What cd are you on?

Beachbum did you get your smiley yet?

Justfluffy It doesn't sound like it's working for you. However some people don't have as strong of a surge and don't get a pos opk even testing 2x's a day. Depending on your insurance and funds I would wait until CD35 to call the doctor, then they can put you on something to start. (that was my first month, I didn't even have to go back in).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->