• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July Testing!

Thanks hun. I think i'm out tbh, but will have to wait and see. I hope it's a positive outcome, I'd be so grateful because I want it all the more after my MC.
Sorry to here your not having any luck - did you use OPK's? or perhaps it's a late implanter? i have my fx'd for you hun :) x x

hi ladies, i wrote another post on this could you take a look and tell me what you think?
im 2 days late now

Hey all, sorry been AWOL for a while. I tested today and got :bfn: to I think I am out this month :( however I do know I am not out utill AF shows her head, but I just dont want to give myself false hope. Good luck to all you lovely ladies still in this month, and gl for all of us who will be moving over to the Aug thread soon xxx

hi ladies, i wrote another post on this could you take a look and tell me what you think?
im 2 days late now
Is it the post about not ovulating?? If so, you should still get your period if you did not ovulate....I think!! Maybe try to google it!! Lol. Sorry I'm not much help!

I may have gotten a BFP this morning! I saw a VERY faint line within 5 minutes of an early hpt. I am on CD37....I think. I am still not sure what to think....I will test again tomorrow....and probably the next 10 days after that! I pray that this is what we have been waiting for, but I am so skeptical and scared....as my heart has been so recently broken.

I'm out. AF showed up this morning. I'm pretty devastated too, as I thought we had it :cry:

I'm trying soy next cycle, to see where it gets me.

I too am out :witch: showed up last night... off to buy some opk's and EPO and try harder next time :thumbup:

Gl to all those still left in xxx

yes addy its the post about non Ovulation. and i looked it up and it says you have some bleeding but its mistaken for a AF but its not? i only had like an hour of spotting one day.... is this normal for someone who didnt O? does anyone have experience with this?

Sorry about Af girls! Babydust to you for next cycle!

:dust:

Kimbre, I am sorry that you have to go through this. How many cycles has it been since your m/c? Maybe your body is still a bit out of sorts??

no i was on depo the shot lol i havent had a MC since b4 i had my daughter who is now 2 1/2.=)

Oh I see...I do not really know anything about depo as I was on BCP's before I had my daughter.

Hmmm...couldn't wait till my testing day so did one today - BFN!!! Serves me right - I'll do another at the weekend. I've got symptoms though so I don't know if they're in my head or not :cry:

yes addy its the post about non Ovulation. and i looked it up and it says you have some bleeding but its mistaken for a AF but its not? i only had like an hour of spotting one day.... is this normal for someone who didnt O? does anyone have experience with this?

I had this when I concieved in Feb - turned out it was implantation bleeding - could it be that?? I also don't ovulate very often, and when I don't I still get normal AF - just about 10-15 days later than if I had ov - if that makes sense!

I got my BFP!! I am so excited, but very scared at the same time. I know I am only 3-4 weeks, but I am going to enjoy this little bean for as long as I have him/her! I am praying this little one sticks...but I know the reality of it.

Good luck to you all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"