• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July Testing!

Please add me. i will be testing 29th July. I am not 100% sure because i had a CP on the 29th June so i am basing my test day on the fact that it will be 28 days since the bleeding.
I dont hold out much hope because i am still spotting on and off so we havent :sex: much but i am a POAS addict so i will be testing.

Thank you in advance

Wendy

Hi Ladies, i'm CD11 today and normally ovulate CD15 so that would be mon 18th July, so will be testing the 30th or 31st please can you add me, I have been TTC for 4months x

when should i test ladies??? i am 4dpo??? usually 34 day cycle but ov. early and havent had a period since mc

im out AF finally showed 9 days late.

hi guys i got my faint BFP just now CD36...so nervous hope this one works out x

Hi all! I posted in the TTC section but I guess I belong here :flower:. Firstly huge congrats to all the ladies that have their :bfp: this month. And wishing everyone else lots of luck and :dust::dust::dust:

I'm not sure if I ovulated at all this month as I have been getting faint lines this month. Slightly getting annoyed with those silly sticks. Anyway can you please add me too. I will be testing 24th of July. Fingers and toes crossed for everyone. [-o<

Can you add me please, will test 22nd july.

Congrats Clare!! So excited for you, and praying for a sticky little bean!! Do you know when you will be due??

I'll add you both ollysmom and wyntir! Good luck and loads of baby dust!!

No point in adding me lovely, I got a bfp on a test already!!!

Congrats! Your stay on this thread was short but sweet! :flower:

When are you due??

I'm out - AF showed up late :cry:

Got a doc appointment tomorrow anyway at hospital for fertility problems, so gonna start taking my Clomid...every cloud and all that...

I'd like to join!
I'm currently 11dpo.
My LP is only 11 days long, but I'm using progesterone suppositories and hoping it helps to extend my LP some.
I actually started testing on 5dpo lol.
Still BFN, but hoping for that elusive 2nd pink to pop up soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->