• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June 16th baby/bump buddy needed!!

Hello! I am feeling ok, tired and a bit sickly but I can't complain!

This is my third pregnancy after 2 early m/c this year. So very nervous, but more and more hopeful as time passes. This is the furthest along I've been, and we've had 2 very healthy scans, so all looks good. :)

How abt u, first baby? Xx

o wow congrats. fingers crossed all works out perfect for u :)
no i have a daughter as well. she 5 now.

Doh, I guess the photo of the little girl should have been a give away!

Does she know abt baby yet? I bet she's excited if she does!

How r u feeling so far?

Ive just heard baby's heartbeat with Doppler for first time this morning! Xxx

Hello ladies! How are we all?

I've been browsing in baby shops today. First time I've dared let myself.... It's very exciting (but hubby had a shock at how much money we r likely to spend... Lol)

Im due the 16th as i got put back at my scan on wednesday but i have a feeling it will be a bit earlier than that....anyway my official edd is the 16th :) Its my first pregnancy too.

yeah she knows and is very excited. she cant wait to be a big sister. been giving us name ideas already. my partner has a 10 that lives with us 2 and she also very excited. lucky to have a massive support system this time round! o wow i havnt heard heart beat yet but i remember when i was pregnant with Evie n i hear it for the first time! it was amazing. have my scan next week. so cant wait. :) kids dont kno wen scan is so they very excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->