June 2013 Babies

Well Daniel should be getting 2 more teeth in the next 2 weeks. He is also now pulling himself up on furniture and people.

How is everyone doing? Can you believe our babies will be 1soon!!? Oh and big surprise for us: I'm pregnant again, due in October! I blame too much champagne at a friends wedding for this!

Congrats on the pregnancy! We will be NTNP as of October but I'm so not ready yet. Best of luck!

I'm ready to be pregnant again. It took a while for me to be emotionally ready but unless something changes financially, we wont be able to afford another baby for at least 6-12 months. I've been applying to get a part-time job since DH's full-time job leaves us broke after paying all the bills. Plus we have his 19 year old sister living with us who wont be able to get a job until December due to still finishing high school. Sorry for the rant. Things have been stressful with stretching food to the max and having no clue when our state income taxes will come.

Hey,
It's been almost 3 months since we've talked! Where is everyone? How are the babies/toddlers now? Daniel has 8 teeth and working on his 9th. He isn't walking yet but he is more concerned with talking. We are unofficially TTC now since my body is trying to ovulate even though Daniel still nurses once per day.

Congrats on TTC! I'm due in 12 weeks! It's crazy how fast this pregnancy is going by because I'm so busy with my toddler. I feel so much better this time around. Gracie turned one last week and has started to walk. She is such a busy little bee but so fun :)

Yay on walking Gracie! Daniel isnt walking yet but we expect that to happen before September. Pretty soon you'll be a very busy mommy with a newborn and toddler. I was there last year and hopefully next year will be even busier for our growing family.

How are you girls doing? Not much activity on here lately.

AFM-Not much. We are chugging along. Waiting to see if Dh gets a new position at the company that would have him switching shifts but also would bring home $200 more dollars a month at least since we have been really struggling.

We are officially going to start TTC next month!

I am going to become a Beachbody Coach in either September/October. I promise I wont bombard you with ads or anything but I may mention new programs as they come out.

I'm still trying to find a job but nothing so far. We have pushed back officially TTC until January since Daniel still wants to be momma's big baby boy. He now has 2 of his 1st molars. They took forever to push through. He also wants to use a fork so we let him while we watch.

Poor thing!
Well we had our little boy! Heis already almost a month old! It's so hard right now with two under 18m but I love them dearly!

Well I had a seasonal job for 2 months which was nice to get out of the house except my kids through huge fits because they missed me. In a week I should find out if I get to become a regular employee there or have to start putting in applications again. Oh, and we are now 7 weeks pregnant! Have to call to set up my 8 week appt tomorrow. I also enrolled in 3 classes to help finish my Associate's degree before baby gets here. Its going to be busy busy busy.

How is everyone? Just looking for a job now since my seasonal job didnt continue.

We are good. Can't believe Gracie will be 2 soon. She is talking a lot and cute as ever. My almost 5 month old is the best/easiest baby around! I'm so lucky! I'm working full time and still EBF. Going strong. All is well with us :)

Well I will be 15 weeks pregnant tomorrow but got some bad news at my ultrasound. I had a bit of bleeding 3 weeks back and it is because of a placental abruption( placenta tries to tear away from uterine wall) and thus I am limited on lifting and exercise. It also means that although I am due August 16th, they don't expect me to make it past 36 weeks before delivering. Also means I will have to have a 3rd C-section instead of a natural birth like we were hoping for. All I want now is a health baby who stays in the womb past 30 weeks.

Well my partial placental abruption was caused by a subchoronic hemorrhage of about 6 cm. Doctor said no strenuous exercise or lifting. And sex is limited to 2x a week. Just have to hope that my 20 week ultrasound on the 25th of March will show that it healed. If not, I may be put on bedrest for a few weeks.

Where did you all go? Anyone else expecting again? I need pictures!

It will be fine. It just might lead to early delivery if it doesn't heal.

Hey, how is everyone? Anyone else expecting again? My 20 week scan showed that the placenta had attached around the bleed which is good but is now moving towards the cervix (bad). Baby is completely healthy though. Go back in 3 weeks to get another scan to check on position of placenta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->