June 2013 Babies

Just sharing my precious girl and her friend today at the shops...

Attachments

• diesel and liberty.jpg
    diesel and liberty.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 2
That's such a cute photo Libbysmum. What a sweetie. Oh Hun, I think your Hubby needs to spend a day exclusively looking after the kids and you get out of the house. It's not so bad now, but there were many a day that I was so jealous of DH going to work and wished the roles were reversed. The first 3 months are SO hard IMO. Sometimes the dads just need to try it, to see what we have to go through each day. :hugs:
I'm very grateful that when my DH is home, he is great.

Hey Taurus, that's great that Jaxon is sleeping so well this early. Your lucky! Jack has turned a bit of a corner since FF at night time (he now refuses the boob all together so express for the 3 daytime feeds and FF for 3 night time). He generally goes down at around 6ish. We get him up at a bit before 10pm and give him a feed and the he sleeps til about 3:40. FF then sleeps til about 7ish. Can cope so much better with one wake in the night. We still have a bit of work to do during the day but today was a bit better so can see a light at the end of the tunnel (touch wood! Lol).

Getting lots of smiles from Bubba, so that always melts the heart. Have a great weekend girls! Xx

I thought I'd share what I have ordered DH for Fathers Day. I wanted to make it a little special being his first one since having a son. The picture might not have come out too clear but you get the idea. I'm getting two pendants to sit side by side. The jeweller sent me an impression kit (putty stuff that hardens) to take DD & DS fingerprints and send it back and they in turn will make them in two pendants. I soo hope it turns out well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 2
Daniel is 13 lbs 8 ounces and 24 inches long. From July 9th til August 19th he gained almost 3 lbs and almost 3 inches! mommy is proud!

So a week ago I felt nauseous with pain near my right hip and headache. Today my abdomen is all achy no matter what I eat or do.It feels like my intestines and whoohaa are just going to fall right out of me. I feel like AF is gonig to show but havent had any signs of her so far (no spotting or flow).

Taurus- I cant be pregnant again. DH is still overseas so I haven't had sex since January. I have no clue what is going on with my body.

I'm feeling back to normal now. I think my stomach didnt like the chicken fajitas yesterday.

Hello? Anyone?

Any news baby developments?

Daniel is teething and just rolled over today!

Going through 4 month sleep regression.....hate it

my previously 7-7 baby has now decided to wake 3-4 times during the night, cranky all the time.....aahhhhh can't wait for him to sleep through again"!!!

My little girl is sleeping-less then she ever has! ugh. She used to be up only once at night, 7pm-7am and up around 3am for a feeding. Which was FINE with me!! now shes up 12:30, 3 (takes forever to go back to sleep after this), and then up again for the day at 5:30. its rough. my dr said to try and up her nipple (she is formula fed) so we will be trying a faster flow nipple next week. yikes

I think Daniel and Gracie Ann would be a cute couple. They are probably close to the same size and only 2 weeks apart!

I'm going to be in trouble when Daniel is 5 months old seeing as right now I lay him on his back to go get another outfit and 3 minutes later when I come back he is facing the other direction!

Hey all,
It's been almost 3 whole months since we've talked. How is everyone? Daniel got his first 2 teeth on bottom last month. He is now sitting by himself. He is 27 1/2 inches long and 18 1/2 lbs. He is still not sleeping through the night more often than not. I'm looking for a job now without much luck.

Hi ladies.

Don't know Jaxons measurements. He is crawling, rolling both ways and in the last few days pulls himself into a sit from his tummy and pulling himself up to a stand on the furniture.

Mum is a word I hear all day also. No sign of teeth yet though. Still sleeping 7-7 since 10 weeks old. Still a crap cat napper during the day.

Hope everyone is doing well. Couple of months before we start TTC again.

Hi ladies!

Big boys :)

Tristan is 18.5 lbs and 27.5 inches as well, armymama!!

His second tooth just cut through a couple of days ago and I didn't even realize he was teething..what a relief, since I've been dreading that for so long! can roll both ways, been sitting unassisted since month 5, reaches out to me when someone else is holding him, he's not even close to crawling, but I bet he's going to be an early walker, since that's all he wants to do, LOL.. he is just wonderful all around :) Still not amazing with sleep though - 7PM - anywhere from 1-6AM and then after bottle sleeps until 8AM. I still am exclusively pumping and not stopping any time soon ;)

Taurus - wow! your boy is already saying mom!!! That's so great! :) and already thinking of another one! It will be a while before I start that process again :)

:flower:

Have to start thinking about TTC. Going to be 40 in May so don't really have a choice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->