June 2013 Babies

Four weeks today and beta showed 350, I cant believe how high it is, next blood are on monday

Can I join?

A bit about me: This is our 4th pregnancy. We have a beautiful boy who passed away last October at 17 months and is now looking down on us from Heaven (Bless you Joshua). We have a vibrant and alive daughter who is almost 17 months (she was born the day before her brother's first birthday). And the baby we miscarried at 12 weeks in late March. Just found out yesterday morning that we are expecting again! According to many sites, EDD should be 6-9-2013. I will be calling to schedule my first OB appointment early next week.

Can I join?

A bit about me: This is our 4th pregnancy. We have a beautiful boy who passed away last October at 17 months and is now looking down on us from Heaven (Bless you Joshua). We have a vibrant and alive daughter who is almost 17 months (she was born the day before her brother's first birthday). And the baby we miscarried at 12 weeks in late March. Just found out yesterday morning that we are expecting again! According to many sites, EDD should be 6-9-2013. I will be calling to schedule my first OB appointment early next week.

So sorry for your and your families loss :hugs:

Welcome and happy that you got BFP :happydance:

Hi Gals, oh yes Sarena! I am soo hearing you with saliva mouth! I've have been drinking HEAPS of water. I feel fine now, but felt blah this morning and the only thing that seemed to help was drinking water and nibbling on breakfast biscuits. I've got a feeling I'm going to go up and down with symptoms. Felt energized yesterday, yet horrid this morning.

Taurus8484, lol, I was thinking the same thing with the sour patches and Old Bay. Have a Fantastic holiday!

Congratulations TwoRdue and ArmyMama! I'm sorry for what you have both had to go through. I'm so glad you got your BFPs!

Olivelove, Isnt it great that there are so many great chics on here that know their stuff and offer advice and support. It sounds like everything is travelling the way it is supposed to. (Yay for Taurus8484 for working in a lab!)

Stay Happy and healthy Gals :hugs:

Hi 2rdue and Army :wave:
Army i think we've chatted before on the smep thread? Congratulations on your bfp's.
Sorry to hear what you've both been through - have a feeling this is going to be a very supportive thread, we've been through an awful lot betwen us!!
Taurus have a lovely holiday! :flower:
Olivelove - keeping the pma for you hun, when are your levels checked next?

How are all the rest of you lovely ladies?
Af shouldv'e been due today for me so having a bit of a panicky day just in case its all been a big mistake and i'm not actually pregnant at all :dohh:
My 2year old has been vomming all night so i'm shattered today!

Morning all - so many posts

OliveLove - FX and sticky dust for you :fairy:

Babybaba has gone quiet - I do hope she is okay

welcome to Twordue and Armymama and massive hugs to you both :hugs:

Must dash - (am at work!)

Mizze xx

I was wondering about Babybaba too. Hope she's ok.

Mizze - are we the only UK ladies on this thread? Everyone else seems to be US or Australia! Thats why you're all posting waaaaay past my bedtime.:haha:

Usually when i'm pregnant i strt waking up stupid times like 3am and not being able to sleep again so i'm sure (hoping!!) i'll be up chatting to you soon enough!

Hi nicola- I think we maybe!

I have been pondering all this beta and blood stuff- its so alien to me! We just dont have anything like that here. At least I havent come across it yet

I think there are big pros and cons to having all those tests so early - if things are looking good then you are on :cloud9: and you have peace of mind but if things arent as good as you would like them then you get total panic when perhaps you dont need it

For you American and Australian ladies in the UK apart from an initial appt with your Midwife (and assuming no difficult history) then you get to see them at 10 weeks when you fill in a large questionnaire and then you get a scan at 12 weeks to see if all is well and to date the pregnancy and thats it! :)

Mizze x

..and a 20 week scan Mizze!
You can get beta's here but aren't offered routinely as if the numbers aren't increasing, they're not increasing - nothing that you can do about it by knowing! -thats what my dr told me anyway!

Mizze will you get an early scan too because of your losses?

I'm not sure what the plan for me will be this time.:shrug: I was being regularly scanned etc and was in hospital for 5 weeks before having Emily and had an emcs in the end because i had placenta previa and accreta and was bleeding and contracting which they couldn't control so had no other option.
My last 4 children have been pre-term and emcs's but all for different reasons!
I've been told that because i've had multiple sections, the risk for each thing is slightly higher but still overall a tiny risk - i've just been incredibly unlucky!
We were given the go-ahead to try again and here we are!
Expecting to be early so should probably be in the May or April babies thread but think i'm gonna stick here with you guys!:thumbup:

Oh yes the 20 wk scan - I was thinking 1st tri but yes - you get a 12 wk and a 20 wk and if all is good thats your lot!

Im asking for an 8wk scan this time my two MMC's though they didnt show till 9 and 11 weeks were actually 6-7wk losses so the 8 wk scan with Caitlyn last time helped relax me hugely.

Do stay nicola! On my December Dreamers thread last time the first baby was born mid October and the last (Caitlyn!) mid January but we all stayed together and over 30 of us still speak daily via FB - they have been my rock and reliance in good times and bad for well over 2 yrs now.

Am inputting into a VIT D thread in first tri at teh moment - anyone else had any instructions over taking vitamin D this time round - it wasnt mentioned at all with Caitlyn! I had to find out about it on here

Mizze xx

Mizze

Yes, Nicola, I believe we have chatted before but not in a little while!

Aww hey everyone I'm still here, just on my phone so hard to reply individually, but I am loving the positivity on this thread!

Wel on Tuesday I just cried and cried all day because of the light brown spotting,
:(
Went to the Doctor on Wednesday morning and just said I can't keep putting myself through this heart ache, as this is potentially my 4th miscarriage in a row...
the Doctor was really nice, he wants me to keep my appointment for Thursday next week, and if anything happens between now and then (bleeding gets heavier red blood etc) to go to casualty.
He wants me to let him know what the outcome is,
If its another miscarriage they will bring me in for baseline blood tests and then refer me to gyne, he says I don't have a problem with conceiving, but have a problem with keeping the pregnancy an that hopefully it'll be something easily fixed like with baby asprin...

I still have the odd bit of spotting, still very light brown and scant. Tryin to stay positive but I am finding peace with the knowledge that they will help me now if something goes wrong and not just say its bad luck....

I know this is probably the wrong thing to do, but I'm desperate to try anything, i started taking baby asprin yesterday, I've nothing to loose by trying it if it is a problem with my blood? And I'm sure you ladies know that feeling of desperation when you will try and do anything if it meant a healthy baby!!!

Sigh
So that's where I'm at at the moment
Praying and waiting for a miracle!!

Xxxx

Thanks ladies: )

I'm in little New Zealand

I think all of us would do whatever possible to keep our babies safe babybaba so if taking the baby aspirin might help, it's worth a shot! Keeping everything crossed for you. :hugs:
I'm on my phone too and keep forgetting about bits i wanted to comment on because i cant see them when replying :dohh:
Mezze i'm not going anywhere! Don't know about the vit d- is it recommended you take it now? I'm taking a pregnacare supplement and think it has some in. What amounts should you take?

Hi All,

Went to doc-based in Ireland so no Hcg test for me either :( i said i have a good feeling about this one-she said me too! :)

Got my perscription and can't wait to start taking it. Babybaba, nothing wrong with taking baby aspirin at all.go for it and remember the games not over yet, i have everything crossed for you.

Armymama-so sorry for your losses, wishing you happy and healthy 9 months!

TwoRdue how are you getting on?

I gave in to my "craving" and had McDonalds as a treat tonight. Totally worth it. Forgot how good fries are:)

Get little feelings down in the general womb area-is that normal for early pregnancy? anytime i feel anything paranoia rears its ugly head.

Bubsta – Yes, I’m loving the support everyone is giving! It’s very reassuring. I hope your energizing days will be more frequent!

Nicola – thank you so much, my levels are getting checked again tomorrow, but not sure when I will get a call about the results because it’s the weekend. Hopefully my doctor will call on Saturday! Oh no about your LO. You’re the one who is supposed to be vomiting all over the place :haha: hopefully not though! LOL and btw, your are a June mommy anyway, doesn’t matter if the baby will come in April or May ;)

Mizze – Thank you, hun. I need all the possible fingers to be crossed! LOL Hope you had fun at work!:winkwink:

Babybaba – I know I haven’t had many miscarriages, but I feel like I might have a problem having the baby stick. I started on progesterone cream, heard some really amazing things about it. Some ladies had recurrent miscarriages, and after administering the cream during their last pregnancy, they were able to have the baby! It’s got to do with low levels of progesterone in their bodies, which is responsible for the lining. So I ran to Whole Foods yesterday and got one just in case. It can’t hurt you! I will be praying for you!:hugs:

Sarena – It’s so great that you and the doctor have a good feeling about this pregnancy! That must mean something! :thumbup: Gosh, I haven’t had McDonald’s in sooo long! I did have some junk food today, though, was craving hot cheetos, LOL. Everyday I crave something else! and it's always junk :haha: I'm going to look more like a cow than a woman at the end of this pregnancy:dohh:

Im going great thanks, morning sickness has started and I love it :)
I have my second lot of bloods on Monday and the nurse thinks the embryo has split but we really wont know till our first scan in three weeks

I've been craving nothing but junk lately too. Fries and chips and all that bad stuff

Im going great thanks, morning sickness has started and I love it :)
I have my second lot of bloods on Monday and the nurse thinks the embryo has split but we really wont know till our first scan in three weeks

I want my MS to start so badly! It would be so reassuring! Lucky you:winkwink:

I've been craving nothing but junk lately too. Fries and chips and all that bad stuff

Ugh, why does that happen?? Aren't we supposed to be craving healthy stuff so babies are healthy?? LOL. The good thing about me is that I won't allow myself to eat junk until I have eaten tons of good stuff :muaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->