June 2016 buddies wanted!

medic76097

Baby #3 on the way!
Reaction score
This is babe #3 for us. Looking for anyone sure around the same time to share this journey with!

I'm due June 2016 , how u keeping ? X

I'm due 22 June (based on lmp). Quite early so still cautious but praying all will work out. Baby no 2 for us.

I'm June 20th- so early , first baby and first month ttc- guess we were very lucky. I knew from all the peeing and bloating - however I have period like cramps yesterday and today which have me anxious X can't wait to confirm at doc on Monday X congrats to u x

I'm June 22 with 2nd baby. Cmcxx I got pregnant the first time trying with my son and then again with this baby. I really thought it would take longer

I know me too it's still doesn't seem real to me . Did anyone have cramps early on with their pregnancies ? First time so don't have a clue what to expect . Google and babyandbump have been my saviour recently lol x

Hi everyone!! Glad to see all of you. We are due June 16th. Have our first scan on October 28th to confirm dates. I got my crazy early BFP this time at 7 dpo but didn't believe it till 8 dpo. Lol. I'm thinking maybe we can make it a group thread and I can stick the due dates on the first page!!

Hey ladies! I'm due around June 6 (had d and c late Aug and wasn't tracking ov).
As for the cramps I had with all of my pg up to about 6 weeks. It is accompanied by an achey, yucky feeling.
Congrats to you all!

Thanks for reassurance x I'm paranoid with every change that's happening to my body lol x going to be such s long 8 months as I'm a flight attendant and we can't fly so house bound for me x

Hi ladies (recognise some of you from the June group) I'm due around 17th of June with baby 2, I already have a son who will be four and a half when baby arrives :) x

Congrats tinkerbelle how u keeping x

Thank you :) I feel really good, much better than last time! Nausea seems to appear in the evening but it's only mild, yourself? X

Yeah fine just sore boobs, peeing and cramps . Nothing major - anxious more than anything else x

Anyone have early scans booked?
Mine is in 10 days and I'm so nervous. I haven't had great results this year and desperately want this to happen.

Anyone have early scans booked?
Mine is in 10 days and I'm so nervous. I haven't had great results this year and desperately want this to happen.

I go on the 28th. I'll be a day shy of 7 weeks then. Fingers crossed for you! Can't wait to see some little beans!

I am getting a little annoyed that I don't have any signs. I'm short of breath and a bit more tired but nothing like my first two. I pee a little more now too but not anything unusual. I'm hoping to see a nice strong healthy baby at the scan. We have never had any complications or losses so it makes me extremely nervous to not have any signs

Try not worry medic- I've never been preg before and in the same , it's the not knowing but everyone tells me every pregnancy is different . I worry every day when I get a cramp but I soon learned this is normal x you'll be fine xx

Try not worry medic- I've never been preg before and in the same , it's the not knowing but everyone tells me every pregnancy is different . I worry every day when I get a cramp but I soon learned this is normal x you'll be fine xx

I'm sure everything is fine. Lol. I can't honestly complain that I feel great. It might not last!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->