June 2018 Testers! Fireflies and Father’s Day Surprises

Anyone one else dying while they wait to O. Im like come in already haha

Yep me, I’m right there with you. Just entering my window today. Time to start getting busy

Same! Just entered mine today. My hubby gets home tomorrow and then its time.

Yay for hubby coming home.

I’m gonna jump the bones of mine later, whether he likes it not ha ha

My cf is drying up I think and cervix is still high but firming and heading towards the back so I’m taking these signs to mean that this month likely won’t come of much. We only dtd on the 2 days before ovulation and one of those I had to get up 5 minutes later and walk around. So I’m thinking it’s unlikely but hey ho we shall see and hopefully this all means I won’t be obsessed over the next week and then it would just be a lovely surprise if it is to be... she says 😂

My cf is drying up I think and cervix is still high but firming and heading towards the back so I’m taking these signs to mean that this month likely won’t come of much. We only dtd on the 2 days before ovulation and one of those I had to get up 5 minutes later and walk around. So I’m thinking it’s unlikely but hey ho we shall see and hopefully this all means I won’t be obsessed over the next week and then it would just be a lovely surprise if it is to be... she says 😂

trying to catch up on everything...excited for all who got their BFPs so far and to those who got AF (with me) I am sorry.

F-tale sorry about your roller coaster ride

I am on cd3 and this period is turning out a lot like last month...1 day of heavy bleeding and then a day or 2 of light bleeding and then done. My periods were always 5-7 days, and then last month we are pretty sure I had a CP and bam my cycles have been off.

Then again I am only 4dpo so surely cf and cp and any signs wouldn’t come until after implantation would it?

Af arrived tonight for me 4 days early & only 8 days after I ovulated :-( I don't know what's going on with my body. Last month I was a few days early also & the month before that I don't even think I ovulated. Feeling like I should just give up at the moment :-(

Anyone taken progesterone suppositories before?? I feel so nauseous and on the verge of being sick. Does this side effect go away?

So sorry, FTale. :hugs:

FX to all those who just entered their TWW and those getting ready to O. :dust:

AFM - Still very light OPK still dry CM and no other normal fertile week/close to O signs. No idea what's going on.

Anyone taken progesterone suppositories before?? I feel so nauseous and on the verge of being sick. Does this side effect go away?

For me it never went away. I had to take them for several weeks and I was sick pretty much the entire time. It could be different for everyone, but that was my experience. Sorry you're feeling down, that nausea is the worst!

Oh no! I’ve never experienced that taking the suppositories! I hope it fades for you. Good news is that your body probably needed the boost if it’s not used to it

I'm officially in the tww. Hoping to test on the 15th before father's day

Testing out my trigger shot. Today I am 11dpt- here what I’ve kept. All other tests I’ve tossed. Monday top two Tuesday middle two and today bottom 2..

Your bottom test seems kind of dark...is it darker than the rest when dry?

FTale- Sorry for the BFN. :hugs: Such a crazy rollercoaster ride of emotions, but we are here riding it with you and are here to support you. :hugs:

AFM- Fatigue and crazy heartburn has started. I hope this is a good sign....

officially in the TTW. I'm 1 dpo and I still have O pains not as severe but dull and noticeable.

I'm thoroughly crushed. My DH left early this morning for a work trip and I had been commenting for days that we would be getting busy on Tuesday and Wednesday, as I would be ovulating while he was gone. We had a blast Tuesday, great fun and great sex. Another great day Wednesday, though we were both a bit tired by the end of it. Waited until bedtime to BD, and right in the middle, he stopped and said it felt too transactional. The end. I cried, we had tense conversation, we both said our piece and understand each other, but still don't see eye to eye. SO ... we BDed once during the entire fertile window.

This is our third month trying after a long journey to get to this point (you can read my journal, it is a long but good read) and it is a big deal to me. He wants it to happen organically, I want it to happen yesterday. How is everyone else faring during the added stress TTC brings?

Hickory- I am so sorry you&#8217;ve had that experience with your DH. It is much more common than you might think. It sounds like he is feeling pressure. My suggestion is to not let him know when it is your fertile window. That way the pressure is relieved some and in his eyes it&#8217;s &#8220;just happening&#8221;. Also, sperm can live in your tubes for SEVERAL days, so once isstill good! FXd for you! <3

Welcome new ladies! Please let me know if I did not get your name on the front page!

Hoping to see more :bfp: here soon! How&#8217;s everyone doing?

Hickory- This is a common problem. Men have performance anxiety and feel like they are being pressured...happens to the best of us.

I&#8217;m with Tb. Don&#8217;t tell him when you need to BD. Track it yourself and seduce him when you need to. But also seduce him spontaneously when you&#8217;re not trying to catch an egg. TTC is crazy making, especially when you&#8217;re just starting out, so make it fun for yourself and DH.

Also, communication is key. Make sure you are sharing your feelings with your DH and he is sharing with you. This keeps the frustration and resentment lower and makes things easier in the long run.

Hey hickory, I have a similar problem with my DH. We now bd every other day so he can’t figure out exactly when I’m fertile. I think he still knows as I get super horny lol. But it’s srill a bit of a guessing game for him.

I say we bd every other day, but he’s been falling asleep on me all this week. I have 2 days until ovulation so need to get him to comply soon

Hickory - I agree with them, it's more common than you think. We went through that "phase" about 9 months ago, when we were about 10 months into trying. He was upset it wasn't happening and felt we had lost all passion and no longer wanted to schedule sex. I was upset it wasn't happening and felt he wasn't "trying hard enough to make it happen." Could have been a never ending cycle/conversation for us. We tried the whole spontaneous thing and while it worked for awhile, it would still lead to some discourse when he was tired and I knew we needed to BD that night.
SOOOO for us, we tried something new. Each month we would put a "meeting" in our phone calendars under XXX during the expected fertile window (I would put 7 days worth since we would put it in early in the cycle, before we really knew exact O day). We both liked this because then we would know when we needed to, but it didn't need to be spoken. Then we could still make it happen more organically and could still keep some romance alive. It would help us both prepare mentally, I guess is the best way to put it. This may not be for you guys, but it was a great positive boost for us. Feel free to try something like that! :thumbup:

Welcome to the newcomers!

AFM - CD16 and officially 1DPO. IUI yesterday and BD'd last night as a backup. Temp is up today. Seems like everything has been timed well. FX!

Hickory I agree with the rest of the ladies. Unfortunately stress can effect fertility as well. I dont tell mine when I'm ovulating I just try to get him. Although it barely ever works lol..

AFM I failed the exam yesterday, super emotional so I'm thinking PMS is setting in. More than likely way to stressed to make babies... it's my dogs 4th birthday today.. my brain just feels drained...I feel drained.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->