June 2018 Testers! Fireflies and Father’s Day Surprises

Tb can you put me on the 21st please. Hoping I can wait that long lol.

Just entered my fertile window yesterday. Going to attack hubby when he gets home today and probably every other day until the week is up haha.

Bre- Your chart looks great! Have you tested?

Kelwar- any update? Did AF come full swing?

I realized I will be traveling for work on my test date. Can my date be moved to the 14th, if AF doesn't beat me to it?

I realized I will be traveling for work on my test date. Can my date be moved to the 14th, if AF doesn't beat me to it?
Got it! Hopefully you will be returning with a BFP!

CD 8 :coffee:

Hoping to see lots more BFPs soon! And my vitamin B complex should be arriving today or tomorrow. I will be starting that this cycle to see if it helps with my shortening luteal cycle.

Hi everyone!

Can I join you ladies?! I'm 3dpo, TTC #3, 3RD cycle, and have no idea when I plan on testing, lol.

Can I be put down for 17th June!! I’m not getting stressed out this cycle... not going to sympton spot and not tearing at all til 17th!!! Really hope it’s a BFP for Fathers Day!!!

Hi Everyone, I just spent the last couple hours here reading up on everyone, I feel like i am involved in the June cycle! I have my FX for all the BFP for the remaining TWWers.

A little bit about me, I have PCOS. My cycles are around 50 days, so we've been trying since March, but I've only had two cycles. The 1st cycle my luteal phase was only 8 days before AF came...so obviously not successful.

My most recent cycle, I just ovulated on 6/2 or 6/3 and am taking Progesterone pills to increase my luteal phase. Also taking Metformin to help with PCOS, although not too sure if that seems to be working.

SO I am currently either 4 or 5 BPO. I'm glad I found this, since I don't want to talk my DH ear off with all this information!

Anyone taken progesterone suppositories before?? I feel so nauseous and on the verge of being sick. Does this side effect go away?

Lulu- I had to with my daughter, they do tend to make you a bit sicker in the beginning but it levels out I promise

Tbfromlv- so it’s like really weird spotting. I’m so ridiculously crampy and it’s fresh blood but there isn’t any tissue in it. Like it’s only there when I wipe. I’m counting it as AF

Tbfromlv, DBZ34, Nixnax, LuLu_TTC, and Bre1990 ... Thank you all for the positive and constructive responses. Like many, I’m sure, I thought my relationship would be immune to the stress of TTC. It seems so simple – we have amazing sex all month long, so when I track O and want to BD intentionally, it shouldn’t be any different. But, it’s SOO different!

I have spent some time self-reflecting today, reliving last night’s conversation, and thinking forward constructively given the advice from you wonderful ladies. I think you are absolutely right that not disclosing the fertile window, and especially O date, will alleviate the pressure DH is experiencing. I am overly sensitive to it, as he doesn’t want a baby and is doing this all for me, so anything I can do to make this more pleasant for him makes it more pleasant for me.

I need to let go of the urgency. I’m so grateful that we are trying at all – so perhaps doing it “his way” (while still doing it my way, just making him think it’s his way! :winkwink:) is the right thing to do.

You ladies are keeping me sane right now! The only people who know we are trying are DH’s dad (because he asks every time we talk) and DH’s ex-wife (we are all close).

DH’s ex-wife is giving us a stroller, which stresses me out. DH’s stance is “if we build it, they will come” … mine is that I don’t want to stare at the stroller every month while getting BFNs until AF. He suggested I start collecting baby things when I see them on the cheap, and I’m over here thinking I’ll never get pregnant and might have to get cats to push around in the stroller!

My OPK today was like a smidge negative. Going to test again tonight and then tomorrow through the surge (assuming my body goes through with O and doesn't back down). If all goes well we'll BD tonight, tomorrow, and Sunday just to cover our bases.

Tye- welcome! Good Luck- let me know what day you want me to put you down for!

Maple- Wow! You are tough! I'm usually good up to about 7dpo.. then I start itching to test :haha:

Laura- Welcome! We are always here for venting, questioning, discussing, supporting! What dose are you taking of metformin and how long have you been on it?

Cheshire- Woo hoo! Good luck! Get that eggy!

I haven't had any symptoms though, but then again I'm trying not to pay attention. Last week there was a bunch . I'm just trying not to focus on that so much and just let it happen

tbfromlv - thank you! I am on 1500mg per day. I started them in mid April, so not too long really. My cycle in April was 50 days and I ovulated. This cycle I ovulated on day 29! So 11 days sooner than previous cycle.

The odd thing is I'm not overweight and my hormone tests came back "beautiful" from the doctor. He just confirmed PCOS via ultrasound.

Anyway, hoping to see lots of BFP this month from everyone :)

Bre- good luck! I hear of women having zero symptoms all the time with BFPs!

Laura- same here. I actually didn’t even have poly cystic ovaries at all until about December. I’ve always had excessively long cycles so that was my only symptom but my right ovary just randomly turned polycystic. I heard it takes a good 8 weeks for metformin to really be effective. Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->