June 2018 Testers! Fireflies and Father’s Day Surprises

:cry:
Well, the witch got me...I’m on CD1 of a new month today. Totally bummed :cry:

CD 8 here and a stark white OPK today so I'll keep testing and we'll start BD when any color shows up on it! Fingers crossed for everyone!

TMI- really unsure now if it’s AF because most of the time I’m doubled over and i feel like crap with a low cervix and passing tissue..... nope... just cramps, nausea and brown blood with a super high cervix.
Good luck to those going into their fertile windows and for the BFPs

Today is my birthday and official test day for the June group. I am 6dp5dt and I got my :bfp:!

Attachments

• 05EB2E20-6A33-4398-BFB5-D204913ABF51.jpg
    05EB2E20-6A33-4398-BFB5-D204913ABF51.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 17
Hhhhhhhaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyy birthday tb!!!

Tb- I knew it! I thought your tests were getting darker in that pic!! Congratulations! H&H 9 mo! And Happy Birthday!!

Thanks Dream :hugs:

DBZ- thank you! I’m so excited! I go for beta on Monday but I wasn’t waiting all weekend :haha: I hope your BFP is coming too!

congratulations on that beautiful bfp! and happy birthday, what a lovely surprise.

Tb - What a perfect birthday present! Congratulations!!

Oh, TB, I am SO happy for you!!! What a great gift on your birthday. Have an amazing day celebrating! :hugs:

Tb I'm so happy for you and what a wonderful birthday blessing!!! Happy and healthy 9 months!!

Hey ladies.. been taking a "break" from here so I would quit obsessing so much. So I won't be going back and reading, but did check out the front pag. Congratulations to those who got their BFP!! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months for you all!

AFM - I am about to ovulate. Just got a positive OPK. I wasn't going to test, but I had a few left so I caved. I tested only yesterday and today, though. Negative as negative could be yesterday. Today was a blazing positive! So I'm happy that I'm finally back in the TWW. Just going to count O day as tomorrow. I'll probably be scarce on here again unless I start having serious symptoms. I don't want to get myself all work up over it.

Woooo tb! Congrats and happy birthday! What a happy birthday present you got this year! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Going to add one more congrats TB and happy birthday!

Tb, congrats and happy birthday!

Today’s test 7dp5dt (equivalent to 12dpo)

Attachments

• 75EC643E-8917-4EE4-AE5C-F7A1EAE27C4C.jpg
    75EC643E-8917-4EE4-AE5C-F7A1EAE27C4C.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member